I hate School!

Ice Princess

School.. Why did people even create school.

Haeyeon sighed. Before she enter the school ground she puts on her arrogant face. School was noisy but as Haeyeon enter everybody kept quiet and look at her.

"Yah, what are you looking at? You've never seen a girl before??" she said sarcasticly. Everybody at school hates her and loves to but its that they are scared of Haeyeon.

Weird enough right?

Haeyeon opened her locker and took her books. She realize that her books were wet but she didn't care. She was used to all this things. As she was heading to class, she bumped into a person and fell. Everybody at the hallway stopped and looked at her. They started laughing. Haeyeon quickly picked up her books on the floor. "Watch where you're going nextime!" she said arrogantly and walked to her class.

The guy was left dumbfounded and couldn't apologize so he just left the spot.

"Class!! We have a new student today!" Mr. Eom shouted. The students were whispering.

'Is it a girl? Hope she's pretty' 'He better not annoy me'

"Class!! Please shut your mouths. Mr. Xi please come in and introduce yourself." A guy with a doe face came in the class and started introducing himself. The girls at the back was squeling. The only person that wasn't interested was Haeyeon. In fact, she was sleeping.

"Annyeonghassayeo! Xi Luhan inmida! I am a transfer student from China. Nice to meet you all!!" Luhan gave his best smile.

"Luhan, I want you to sit in front of Haeyeon since she is the class president. Haeyeon please raise up your hand." Mr. Eom said. "CHA HAEYEON!! WAKE UP!" he shouted. Haeyeon suddeny stood up and salute the teacher. Her classmates started laughing at her.*Oh great!* she thought and sat down.

"Haeyeon, you will show Luhan around the school and DETENTION."

"WHAT?!?! I prefer having detention for a week than showing this doe looking guy around the school!!"

"Haeyeon, you will listen to my orders and Luhan that is Haeyeon." Mr Eom said. She sighed and lower her head. Luhan walked up to her and greeted Haeyeon but she ignored him. Class continue as usual.

"Haeyeon..Pss!! Haeyeon!!!"

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

a/n: Cliffhanger!!! Hope you like the first chapter!!!^^ Will try to update faster!!