Wedding Dress

The Runaway Bride [ HIATUS ]

“Mom is this really necessary?” I ask from behind the curtain where two ladies were helping me wear the wedding dress. It’s a long, simple but elegant dress that has a diamond belt wrap around the waist.

tumblr_m7pzrdoAko1rpckqfo1_400.jpg

“What is?” Mom asked and I roll my eyes in irritation. “This!” I cried in frustration, heaving a sigh to calm myself down before continuing, “This whole wedding dress fitting. You could’ve just picked a dress for me instead.” I step out of the curtain with an irritated expression. My mom looks up from the magazine she was holding and smiled.

“Oh come on dear, looking for your wedding dress is fun and besides it’s your wedding…” blah blah blah. She continues to blabber about how important that the bride should be the one choosing her own wedding dress.

Oh gosh, can someone kill me right now?

“Okay. Fine let’s go with this dress then.” I said not wanting anymore than to go home and sleep these frustrations away. A frown became visible on mom’s face as she stares at me. Unfortunately, this dress is too simple for her liking so she insisted me to try a few more dress before deciding.

It really doesn’t what I wear for this goddamn wedding because I’m going to make sure this wedding will be off.

After trying out a few more dresses or should I say a hundred -that seems few to my mother-, we have settled on a princess bridal gown and it was just really beautiful. At first I insisted on choosing another gown because a gown like this should be worn on a real wedding, where you marry the guy you love truly not a guy you’re parents made you marry. In the end my mom got me sighing in defeat, when it comes to arguing with her on some stupid things like this “choosing the wedding dress” it’s either you will back down and let her win or you would argue with her forever. Because “mom backing down in an argument” is really impossible so you really have no other choice but to back down. And I kind of got that personality of her.

 

 

“So how is the wedding preparation going?” my mom’s friend asks and I have to force a smile while I look up at her. “It’s going well.” I answered in a nonchalant tone while cutting my food.

There’s a party that evening and mom, of course, had forced me to come with her. Although I’m born in a stupidly rich family, attending parties and luxurious stuffs aren’t my thing at all. So being in this party is a total bummer.

I sigh. My eyelids getting heavier by the second, obviously fatigue is taking over. I rest my chin over the palm of my hand while staring at the passing people and trying not to fall asleep.

Careless careless Shoot anonymous anonymous

Hearless mindless no one care about me

A loud music started playing through the hugs speakers inside causing me to wake up.

Teenage girls began shouting like they are at some concert. I cringed at how high pitched their tones are, but curiosity got into me so I decided to walk outside, to the pool area where the party is being held, to see if there is really some idols inside. And there up on the stage, that was set up near the pool, six handsome boys singing and dancing to the song that is playing through the speakers.

I bet they are idols judging from the way they are so perfect this moment and how the girls scramble in front while screaming their lungs out.

Another six set of handsome boys join them and they sang the song in Chinese this time.

And all of the sudden a familiar face caught my eyes, I stare at him trying to see if it was really him… and I guess it is him.

Ogre a.k.a Kris

Of all the groups that the Kpop industry has why his group?!

Why do I always bump into him?!

Seriously, this is annoying.

I nearly spit out my drink upon realizing that it is indeed really him, he did some changes with his blonde hair though, and it’s now dyed in black. He looks more dashing in blonde, if I must say.

Oh gawd. Am I going crazy?!

He winked at my direction as soon as we locked eyes, making me scowl. I turn around, completely annoyed by his presence, and made my way towards the balcony.  “I want to go home…” I muttered to myself while puffing my cheeks. I hadn’t felt his presence until he spoke, “I thought you weren’t a fan of us.”, making me jump in surprise.

I didn’t bother looking at him because it’s surely non-other than that annoying tall and handsome ogre, “No, duh. Why would I waste my time on some dumb s?” I uttered rolling my eyes.

“Oh come on princess, there’s no point of denying it when it’s already obvious.” He said while smirking, I cringed at how handsome he is but annoying as hell, so I just decided to leave him there.

Seriously, he pisses me off every time I see him, and I might not stop myself one day and just punch him right in the face then and there. 

 


aaaawooooo \o/
kure ulf naega ulf! XD HAHAHAH ohgosh.

it's exo's comeback sorry for taking too long. xD

i love you guise ~ <3