Galaxy

The Runaway Bride [ HIATUS ]

“Okay so the 12 of us will now vote.”
It’s another one of those nights when Kris wasn’t home until the next day or he’s gone for a whole week, while I’m left alone in the house, trying not to watch television and laugh too loud for his fans might notice that someone else is living inside Kris’ house. And believe me, sneaking in and out of the house without being noticed is hard but I’m used to it because I do it every time back at my own house.

For the past few minutes I’ve been watching EXO’s variety show, called “EXO Showtime” and on today’s episode they’ll be going on a trip. I’ve been watching their show since episode one and I didn’t know Kris could be a funny guy too.  Normally when he’s with me, he always has this serious face on and he is usually quiet while I talk a lot, but he doesn’t seem to get annoyed or something.

“Why did you write galaxy?” Baekhyun asks Kris, after Chanyeol read what Kris has written on the small piece of paper.
“Because I like it.” Galaxy. I stand up from the couch and walk towards Kris' room to get his laptop, he's allowed me to use it since he's barely able to touch it because most of the time he is out of the country promoting or having a concert. Though, there is this one time that he almost didn't let me use his laptop because I happen to come across his pre-debut pictures and god puberty sure did a lot. A laugh escapes my mouth at the thought of it. 

 

 

"KRISSSSSS!!" 8 in the evening when Kris came home, he raised an eyebrow at me when he saw me all dress up. "Are you going out?" He asks as he put his bag down on the couch. 
"We are going out." He stare at me, eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "We?" He uttered as his index finger was pointing at me then to himself, I hummed in response, nodding my head as I smile up at him. "Come on, we don't have time for questions!" He was about to open his mouth when I interrupted him by grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the house. 

Since I learned, from their show, that Kris wanted to see the galaxy so much; I decided to take him to a small planetarium in Seoul owned by Jessica's friend. 

"How did you know?" Kris mutters to himself but I was still able to hear it, I gave him a soft smile and told him that I have been watching their show during my free time; he smiles back and ruffles my hair. It’s rare to see that smile of him and it made me really happy. “What made you do this?” he asks as we enter the planetarium, I shrug my shoulders in response and told him, “Because you let me stay in your house, even though you don’t know me.”

A soft laugh escapes his mouth as he shakes his head, “Then let’s get closer, from now on.” I didn’t know if I heard it right, so I was just staring at him like he just said something wrong but when he smile down at me, I knew I did not heard it right. Kris wanted us to get close to each other.
Kris watched the universe –or he what he prefer to call it as galaxy, excitedly as a little boy on a field trip. I’m happy I was able to put a smile on his face tonight.

Even though, Kris was tired from work he still stayed until late at night with me just chatting after watching the galaxy in the planetarium I brought him.
Sitting by the bench beside each other and taking in the beautiful night view of Seoul. “It’s been a while since I’ve gone out in a night, beautiful like this.” I turn my head to his direction to found him smiling down at me, “Thank you.” He whispers with a genuine smile, I smile back telling him it’s nothing.

Staring back at the night view, Kris asks me, “Were you always like this?”
I blink, confusedly at his question. “Like what?”
“This, running away?” A soft chuckle escapes my mouth as I look down at my feet, nodding my head in response to his sudden question. “I really don’t have much experience with the outside world, because I was always said to stay inside. They’ve been telling me what to do and what not to do, for 21 years of my life.”

I turn my headback to him, "how about you? Were you always like this?"

"Like?" 

"Like that ugly." I laugh loudly as Kris glare down at me. Standing up, I made a run to the car before he could catch me. 

I realize that night, that I was wrong about Kris being an obnoxious, annoying and not fun to be with ogre. 


HI GUYSSSS O U O 
Sorry for the short update D:
I really don't know what to say with Kris' and Baekhyun's issue.
Nevertheless, we should support Baekhyun's happiness.Even though it's hard especially for a Baekhyun stan, but what can we do, right? It's not like he is different from us. Baekkie is also a human, he falls in love too.
And if SME did really plan this out, then i don't know what they want to do with their artists.