A Chance, maybe?

The Runaway Bride [ HIATUS ]

 

“Cha Hyerin, we’ve talk about this!” My dad shouted as soon as we enter the house. “I know! But I said No, right? Dad we are living in a modern world, this kind of things doesn’t exist anymore. And I am freaking 21 years old, you controlled my whole life. MY WHOLE LIFE FOR GOD’S SAKE!” my eyes were b with tears, “Can’t you let me, just this once, let me marry the man I love.”

The two of them stayed silent. Wiping my tears, I spun around and run upstairs to my room to cry all my frustrations out.

-

-

The next morning I woke up to my mother’s continuous knocking on my door. “Hyerin-ah! Open the door.” I let out a muffled groan, pulled the blanket over my head and turn to the other side of the bed completely ignoring my own mother. Who wouldn’t get mad, right? Yeah we have talked about this marriage thing. But they don’t have to force me, Gosh marriage is a serious thing.

After a minute or two did I heard the door knob click and my mother entering my room. “Cha Hyerin, get up.” She said, tugging on the end of the covers. “Hyerin!” she raised her voice slightly and yanks the covers away from me.

I groaned, sitting up from the bed. “What’s your problem? It’s early in the morning.” I cried showing an irritated expression. “You don’t talk like that to me Hyerin, I’m your mother.” A mother who ruins her daughter’s life. I made my way to the bathroom, ignoring the older woman. My life is already ruined, why can’t they give me a peaceful morning.

Mom was sitting on the bed when I came out of the bathroom, her arms crossed over her chest. I pretended to not notice her and made my way downstairs, she followed from behind. “Hyerin-ah please listen to your mother. Whether you like it or not this marriage will be happening. We can’t back away, it will cost our company big time and this is-” I cut her off,

“So you’re like selling your own daughter?! Just to follow that company tradition whatever and that partnership!”

I can’t believe my own parents are selling.

She shook her head, “No no dear, we are not selling you.” I rolled my eyes as I sat on the kitchen table. “You have to understand this partnership is really important to us, especially for you, your future.” She sat down on the opposite side of the long dining table.

“In time you will learn to love Dong Min, you know your father and I were once forced to be married right? I once hated your father so much but look at what this marriage has done. It made us closer to each other and eventually I fell in love with your father.” She smiled at me, “Please baby, let us not have another argument about this.

Maybe this is my fate.

I shrug my shoulders, “Yea okay.”

“Good.” She stand from her seat, walk to my side to give me a hug. “The engagement party will be tonight, I want you to go shopping. Dong min will be picking you up at 11.” I just nodded my head at her. Of course she got me with the drama, I should have expected.

Maybe I could convince Dong min to stop this nonsense.

We’re both forced to something we didn’t want. I’m sure he would also want to do the same…

-

-

“Thanks.” I uttered as Dong min opened the car door for me before jogging to the other side of the car. The drive to the mall was silent, dead silent, it was deafening. When we came to a stop, he decided to break the thick ice.

“We haven’t had a proper introductions yet, so, I’m Ko Dong min.” he extended his hand for a shake, I flashed him a smile and shook his hand. “Cha Hyerin.”

 

“Just a simple dress would do.” I uttered, looking through the rack of luxurious dresses. Shopping isn’t really my hobby; branded clothing doesn’t really interest me. “Oh so you’re not into luxurious stuffs?” he said as he followed me from behind. “You can say that.” I replied, running my fingers down the fabric of a baby pink off shoulder dress.

 

“Hey Hyerin.” He called. After shopping for a dress and shoes we went to a restaurant to have lunch. I hummed in response as I look up, from the food in front of me, to him. He had stop eating and is staring in a somewhat intense way at me.

“I know you are against this marriage.” He paused and I nodded my head in agreement. “But, b-but can’t you give it a chance?” I scoff inwardly at his statement. More than what I want to do with this marriage is stop it.

“I mean, give me a chance won’t you? I can prove myself worthy to be your husband.” He continued with pleading eyes and at the same time his eyes showed hope.  A sigh left my parted lips; I took a deep breath before answering his question. “I-I’ll think about it.” A small smile formed upon his lips and he nodded his head.

It wouldn’t hurt to give it a try, right?

I just hope I wouldn’t make the wrong decision.

Like what I said, maybe this is my fate…

 

 


 

YAY an updateeee \o/

i'm so happy ; u ;

tumblr_mk9o4zkH5C1ru4k9ho1_r1_500.gif

^ this cutie is going to kill me, i can't even rn. omg

tumblr_mkys34BXaV1rv8rjpo2_250.gif

shake it shake it. Shake your booty Sehun shake it. XD

tumblr_mkud0u3i3j1qzh5sno1_500.gif

OMFG *dies dies dies dies*

your author is dead everyone, dead. x______x