Dancing the misery away.

Fame isn't all.

"This is horrible! How could they do that to us?"

 

Key was obviously furious. His dear Tae-baby was hurt and he hated that. The other boys stayed quiet and tried to progress what had just happened. 

 

"I'm going to go after him. He needs his friends now." Minho eventually said and the others nodded. 

 

"You have any idea where he could be?" Key asked and Minho smiled for the first time since they had heard the announcement. He nodded and walked away. The other boys looked at each other for a second and then walked after Minho. It didn't surprise them Minho was the one who knew where Taemin could be. Those two had been inseparable from the moment they had met.  

 

Minho walked straight to the dance studio. It was really crowded. Everyone was obsessed by the new rule and nobody really knew what to do. Taemin had been one of the few under the age of sixteen. The others had only been here for about a month so they didn't really have a lot of difficulty leaving here. Sure, they still missed the opportunity to make their dream come true, but they still had something to come home to. Taemin had been here for about two years already and had no friends outside of SM Entertainment. 

 

"Are you sure he's here, Minho?" Onew asked carefully when they walked through a dark hallway which was empty. They had now entered the back of the building where almost no one came. There were only a few really small dance studios here, so nobody really bothered to come here. 

Minho nodded and walked to the last door. He carefully opened it and peeked inside. The other three boys waited in anticipation. 

 

"He's here. Look." Minho eventually said and he silently opened the door further so that the others could also peek inside. What they saw there, made a smile appear on their faces and their hearts calmed down.

 

Taemin stood in the middle of the room with his back to the door and his face to the mirror. He had his eyes closed and it was clear he had his earphones in. For about a minute he just stood there. The tears had dried by now, but the traces could still be seen on his cheeks.

 

Then he suddenly began to move. First just very little, but it grew bigger and bigger till eventually his whole body was moving. The most difficult dance moves were seen and Taemin all executed them perfectly. 

The boys watched the maknae with mouths wide open. They had never seen him dance this way. They all knew he was good, but he had never danced this good. Minho couldn't help but feel extremely proud of his best friend.

 

Taemin  still had his eyes closed, so he didn't notice his friends coming in at all. The four boys all sat down next to the door and just watched Taemin do his thing. It was clear this was his way of progressing the news they had just received.

 

After what seemed an eternity, Taemin fell down on the floor and slowly opened his eyes. He was covered in sweat and his hair was sticking to his forehead. He sighed and looked in the mirror. He let out a little yelp when he noticed the boys and quickly turned around.

 

"W-What are you doing here?" He asked surprised.

 

The other boys smiled. "We were worried about you, Taeminnie~." Key said and he stood up. He walked towards the youngster and stopped just a meter before him. He studied his face intensely and could see the hurt in Taemin's eyes.

 

"We can't even image how you feel right now, but we're all here for you. You know that, right?" Key said and then Taemin seemed to break down. Tears rolled down again and he hugged Key passionately.

 

"I-I just c-can't b-believe this is r-really happening. I don't w-want to leave y-you guys." The maknae cried in Key's shoulder and Key pattered his sweaty hair.

 

"Don't worry, baby. We'll never leave you. Even if you can't train here anymore, we'll still be friends, arrasso?" The older one said and he lifted Taemin's face by his chin. This way the boy had to look at him and Key flinched seeing the tears in his baby's eyes.

 

"T-Thank you, Umma. Thank you all." Taemin eventually said and he looked over Key's shoulder to Onew, Jonghyun and Minho. They all nodded. Taemin's eyes caught these of Minho and Key noticed it. He smiled and let Taemin go.

 

"I think it's time for us to go now. If you need us, you'll know where to find us, arrasso? Don't stay too long. You need a good night sleep." He said and Taemin had to smile at how much Key sounded like an umma indeed. He nodded and Key walked to the other boys again. "Come on, boys. Let's go." He said and he took Jonghyun by the hand and leaded him out of the room. Onew followed. Only Minho hesitated a little, but when he was about to walk through the door, Taemin called him.

 

"Minho, please stay with me a bit longer. I could use some company. Please?" The youngster asked and Minho immediately turned around.

 

"Of course, Taemin. I'll stay with you forever if you wanted me to." He said and he walked to Taemin. Minho could see that Taemin was trying hard to keep his tears from falling again. Therefore he took the boy in his arms and pattered his back. "You can cry, Tae. I understand." He whispered in his eyes and slowly he felt tears drenching his shirt. Taemin's shoulders were silently moving on his cries. Minho suddenly felt something wet on his own cheeks and he noticed he was crying too. He had wanted to stay strong for Taemin, but he just couldn't. The thought of not seeing him every day killed him and he hugged the boy even closer.

 

"Everything will be okay. Everything will be okay..." He whispered constantly in Taemin's ears and he sincerely hoped he was right.

 

  


 

A/N: So... What do you think of the first chapter? Like it, hate it? This is already my fifth SHINee fanfiction and this time I wanted to do something with their fame. I hope it'll work out and you'll like it. 

Please comment or/and subscribe! It would really make me happy. Thank you! ^_^