Chapter 4

3rd wheel

 

It was too easy.

Sehun started executing his plan an hour ago, alone because Suho refused to help him. First, their manager wasn’t here: they were at the company for the whole day and had to go directly at home but Sehun convinced him to let Chanyeol and Baekhyun hang out after their dance practice. Of course, Manager-hyung said yes with a condition: Suho must go with them. Exactly what he wanted him to say. Then he suggested Chanyeol to go out for dinner with Baekhyun. They left with an unhappy Suho who had to play the 3rd wheel again tonight or a if needed...

Sehun was back in the dorm...with Jongin and Kyungsoo, both together in their room. 2nd part of his plan was starting now and he had to act with the best aegyo he could.

‘’KYUNGSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNGGGGGGGGG ~~~ ‘’

He soon  heard the door opening and footsteps coming to his direction and of course Kyungsoo hyung asking with a tired voice: ‘’ Sehun-ahh you know I’m tired...you better go to sleep or call Suho hyung to bring you something to eat ok?’’

‘’ Hyuuuunng ~~~ you know you’re my favorite hyung right? You’re the cutest, the most handsome, the coolest hyung I have hm? You’re the best one too and you are ALWAYS here to help me hm?? Hyuuunnngggg~~~~ ‘’

‘’ I should have recoreded that for Luhan...he would have been really disappointed! Tsk, tsk, tsk your first boyfriend and you’re already cheating on him somehow...and it won’t work this time Sehun-ah just make you some instant noodles if you are hungry!’’

It won’t work? It always had. Sehun was now pulling his last card, his best. He started tearing up a bit...

‘’B-but hyung...your cooking is the best, since I came to the company I never have time to go home and eat and your cooking always makes me cheer up after a day like we had today: I feel like dying ....hyung please??? After I’m going to massage your back a bit before you sleep? Pleaseeeeeeeee’’ Sehun then did all the little aegyo moves he could possibly think of. He thought he was going to fail as he saw Kyungsoo’s cold ‘i am judging you’ face. Sehun tried a bit harder and his hyung finally fell for it: he ruffled his hair and laughed.

‘’Alright but I’m just going to do my kimchi pasta and you have to help me! ‘’

Kyungsoo then went to the kitchen and started taking out all the ingredients he needed. Sehun followed him smiling; his plan was going too smoothly...it was almost a complete success. Part 3 was starting now, hyung wanted some help, and he would get it!

‘’Hyung, I didn’t take my shower...I will help you later ok? To set the table!’’

‘’No, wait Sehun-ah!!!!! I AM NOT MAKING IT!!!Aish...what’s wrong with him today?’’

He still continued.

...

‘’Jongin-hyung?’’

‘’Yes Sehun-ah? Come in!’’

‘’I...I want to take a shower and Kyungsoo needs some help in the kitchen, can you replace me?’’

‘’Sure! I just hope it won’t be too tiring’’

‘’Kyungsoo hyung never gives us the hard tasks: he doesn’t want us to mess up his recipe!’’

‘’Haha you’re right...ok then! Just going to put a shirt on’’

‘’Why, it’s really hot today and it’s even hotter in the kitchen, just stay like this!’’

‘’Well...I guess I can and I should get used to it...my fans love me shirtless’’

‘’That’s right hyung...go now!! Thanks hyung’’

Jongin then left his room and Sehun stayed behind giggling. That was even better than what he expected! Kyungsoo hyung won’t resist and maybe will confess?? And then Jongin would finally realize his love for their hyung! As for him and Luhan, they would freely date and let Jongin knows. He then went to the bathroom, the fun part was there. He installed a camera to have a really good view of what happened on the kitchen: better than watching a movie.

...

‘’Hyung, Sehun told me you need some help...what do you want me to do?’’

‘’Wait I asked Sehun to come, you should rest!’’

‘’My back is fine hyung stop worrying and I just feel tired like you so...what can I do?’’

Kyungsoo felt like strangling Sehun at that exact moment...he planned on avoiding Jongin as much as he can for tonight –like every other days- but Sehun screwed it up. Kyungsoo then turned to face Jongin and wanted to insist that he didn’t need any help but he just froze. Jongin was shirtless. He saw it countless of times but that was unexpected. As surprising as it sounded, Jongin didn’t like to show off his body in front of s.

‘’So what should I do hyung?’’

‘’I...you...just take care of the pasta...I will prepare the sauce and the kimchi’’

Jongin was a bit hurt, he felt like Kyungsoo didn’t want his company. He felt rejected. At the end, he was able to stay and he really enjoyed the surprised look his hyung had when he faced him. He would stay shirtless all day long if that would make Kyungsoo blush and react the way he did.

...

Sehun was dying. It was the most entertaining thing he ever got to watch. Kyungsoo’s expression was just priceless when he saw Jongin. Maknae was proud of himself: he was a genius for thinking about all these by himself. He just had to laugh silently or his hyungs will notice he wasn’t really taking a shower. He couldn’t wait to see what would happen next.

...

An awkward silence settled after they both focused on their tasks. Jongin tried to break it many times but all his hyung would do is nodding or giving short, cold answers to get back quickly to what he was doing. Jongin finally gave up; if Kyungsoo wanted to talk him he’d do it first.

If he couldn’t avoid him, at least he wouldn’t talk too much with him. He was too afraid to reveal the secret and make him have a shock. Kyungsoo sent a message to Luhan but he still didn’t reply. He wanted to know the reasons for hiding it. He thought it would help him on ‘his mission’.

...

Sehun gave up. He was looking forward to more funny moments but nothing happened. Before, he thought that Kyungsoo was in love with Jongin but now he felt like it was the other way around. He sighed and was about to go out to eat with his hyungs since it was almost ready but then...what if he decided to go to sleep and let his hyungs eat alone? He was hungry but he’s used to skip meals and it was for a good purpose. He quickly went to bed with his material: the movie wasn’t over.

...

‘’Sehun-ah, it’s ready!!!’’

‘’Aish, this kid...he didn’t even come to set the table as he promised...’’

‘’It’s ok hyung! I was here to do it!’’

‘’Still, he needs to keep his promises! Did he hear you? He always comes before we get it ready. He’s impatient for food.’’

Jongin went to check. Sehun left the bathroom and his room was dark.

‘’Hyung, he’s sleeping’’

‘’Ok I’m going to wake him up, He nee-...’’

Jongin grabbed Kyungsoo’s hand to stop him.

‘’What about we just eat together? If he was really hungry, he would have stayed awake no?’’

‘’Yes...’’

Kyungsoo sat and for the 2nd time he wanted to kill Oh Sehun. He will try to eat as quickly as possible and then go to sleep. That was the best way to do it. He glanced at Jongin. He already started eating...shirtless. He forgot that detail. For a second he thought it was...y? He shook his head and looked at his plate. His eyes went back to Jongin and he kept staring at him. There was something different about the younger boy...or was it him? He didn’t want to eat anymore...he was hungry but he didn’t want food. It was something else...

...

Sehun was completely shocked. Now it got back to the way he thought. Kyungsoo fascinated by Jongin who was interested by his food. He kept eating and Kyungsoo was just staring at him as if he was the most beautiful creature he ever had to see in his life. Was it similar to the way he looked at Luhan? He wouldn’t be surprised if it was.

...

‘’Hyung...what if they ask me to dance cutely for the fans? I thought of some moves...tell me what you think ok?’’

Jongin then stood up and started dancing like some cute girlgroup member would. Of course, infront of the fans he would just look at the floor and smile shyly if they ever ask this from him. Jongin suddenly stopped.

‘’So... what do you think? Is it cute enough?’’

‘’Yes b-...’’

‘’Oh! what if they ask for a y dance? Noonas love it and I’m supposed to be y right?’’

‘’Just dance to My lady...it’s y enough.’’

‘’No, fans want to see more new things...we keep dancing the same things over and over again...they love it but I’m sure they are getting tired of it’’

‘’I think you are the one who doesn’t want to dance it anymore!’’

‘’Hyung...let me try this...’’

Again Jongin started dancing. A smooth slow dance, touching himself, biting his lips and doing all he could to be y. Half . Kyungsoo was feeling hot suddenly and he felt like an electiric shock went through him. He felt good but hungry too. He wanted Jongin. He shook again his head: his thoughts were getting weirder each time. Jongin then took his hand and made him stand up.

‘’Hyung...if a noona come to stage I can do this, wouldn’t it be nice?’’

He then turned around him doing some body waves and touching his shoulders then he slightly caressed his cheek. He finally put his arm around his waist and made him come closer to him.

‘’So?’’

Kyungsoo was panicking and he knew he was blushing. His ears were probably red too.

‘’I...don’t think our manager and other fans would approve of this last move. It’s too intimate you can stop after touching her cheek...’’ he managed to say that without dying but he needed to calm down.

‘’Haha...I think you’re right. I was too excited.’’ Jongin then let go of Kyungsoo and looked at him. He was gorgeous and pretty. He danced that way not thinking about the noonas but about his hyung. The only one he would dance like that for was Kyungsoo. Yes, he loved him, but his hyung still didn’t realize it. He was desperate, he didn’t want to confess because he had no idea how Kyungsoo would react.

They both got back to their seats and started eating again. This time, Kyungsoo was eating but Jongin was staring and slowly eating what he left.  They silently finished and washed the plates. Kyungsoo left the kitchen to go to their room.

‘’Hyung...I love you’’ Jongin whispered to himself after he left.

...

Oh.My.God. Sehun couldn’t believe it! That was epic, adorable, awesome, beautiful, touching and it was all thanks to his hard work and intelligence. He was sad it was over but he could now sleep happy. He needed to that more often. It was fun and really entertaining.

...

 Oh.Mi.Ja. Kyungsoo wanted to kill him but then he wanted to kiss him. He realized now why he was acting that way around Jongin. It wasn’t only because of his ‘mission’ but it was also because...he felt weird thinking it...because HE LIKED HIM. Or loved him? He wasn’t sure. Earlier, all what he felt was exactly what Sehun described to him when he asked him about his love for Luhan. Kyungsoo was shocked. He thought he liked girls but Jongin was better than any girl he met so it wasn’t a bad feeling at all. He was excited, he was happy. He hoped Jongin felt the same way...He wasn’t sure about that too. He wouldn’t have dance that ily if he didn’t feel anything right? But he was probably thinking about a noona...

He looked at Jongin who was now sleeping. He looked nice. Kyungsoo want to lie on the bed next to him...He giggled at his thoughts; it was too early to think that way. He then closed his eyes to try to sleep and he heard his phone: he finally received a reply from Luhan:

‘’ Ok...I didn’t want to tell anyone but I will let you know because you’re helping us: Jongin is in love with Sehun!!! I will call you tomorrow same time. Don’t tell anyone! I will explain everything tomorrow please hyung trust you!’’

Kyungsoo read and he felt his heart breaking into pieces.