Chapter 2 O_O

3rd wheel

 

‘’Good morning everyone!! I don’t know for you, but i slept like a baby last night, it might be thanks to my pills haha’’ said Kai while heading towards the bathroom to take a shower.

The other EXO members were already all awake, except for Sehun and Luhan who fell asleep way later than the rest of them...

‘’Damn! Is he kidding?! No matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t sleep at all!’’ said a frustrated Kris as he frowned.

‘’ As he said, it’s probably the pills: they are powerful enough to let him continue dancing without feeling (or almost) the pain...’’ explained Suho with a smile even if he looked really tired.

Chanyeol then, replied: ‘’ If those pills are that powerful, I’m going to steal some from him! I don’t care if they want to make love but why did they chose the night before going to Beijing?! Couldn’t they go elsewhere and let us have our few hours of sleep?!’’

 D.O. entered the dining room with the breakfast he prepared with Lay and Baekhyun, he said, laughing:

‘’ Chanyeol, you shouldn’t be the one who complains about it…You and Baekhyun aren’t the most quiet; we hear you moan when you... have some fun...’’

Baekhyun who helped set the table, froze for a second and blushed while Chanyeol mumbled something but said nothing more about his lack of sleep.

At this point, Luhan and Sehun both sat at the table.

‘’Good morning…’’ said both.

Chanyeol grinned and decided to tease them a bit:

‘’ I guess when Kai will come out of the bathroom you will go both together? There is nothing to hide ... we all know since no one could sleep because of you! You were damn noisy!’’

All laughed seeing their faces turn red, surprised.

That’s when Kai came and said jokingly: ’’How come you played video games without me at night?! Why didn’t you wake me up?’’

All eyes rested on Sehun Luhan and then Kai, since all realized then that Kai was unaware of the new relationship, or if not doubted that he knew nothing.

It was completely quiet for a while in their dorm. Luhan and Sehun had their eyes set on the table, the others were still stunned and Kai who took a glass to pour himself some water broke the silence by asking:'' Why do you seem all so shocked? Did I say something weird?''

Kai’s words made them react again as if they just woke up. Kyungsoo was the quickest to react, so Kai does not suspect anything. He took Kai’s hand and said:’’ Come sit, I prepared one of you favorite foods today and hum...there was nothing odd, I think we were just all surprised that Luhan hyung and Sehun played without you...we thought you were playing with them too this night since you’re...always together’’ He stuttered a bit since he was really bad at lying.

Everyone nodded to confirm what Kyungsoo has just said. Kai looked at them, shrugged, and started eating without saying anything. All of them did the same and after a while they talked again as usual but even though it felt like every morning again, the members all had in mind Sehun, Luhan and Kai and they were wondering what the hell was going on between them.

.........

‘’LUHAN OPPA!!! KYUNGSOO OPPA!!! SEHUN-AHHH!!! JONGIN OPPA!!!!! EXO SARANGHAE~~~~KYYYAAAAHHHH!!!!!’’

They were at the airport going to Beijing for their debut showcase. Many fans were there waiting with their cameras, screaming and ready to take tons of pictures. The members were glad to see that many people –mostly girls– liked them and they were sincerely thankful since they hadn’t officially debuted yet.

Despite his joy, Sehun could not forget that within a few days Luhan and he would have to be separated for a month...or longer. A few months ago, he could never imagine having that kind of relationship with Luhan…he was just his really close and cute dongsaeng like Jongin. Thinking of him, Sehun felt bad, almost guilty, because he was the only one not knowing, yet he was the one who should have been informed first since he was their closest friend... or maybe not, because his relationship with Luhan could ruin their friendship as 3, unless ... it was already too late.

 Sehun was really confused. Luhan and he did not dare talk to Kai, hoping that he understands himself what had changed and accepts it but this morning they had realized that Kai had really NO IDEA about what happened. For now, he wanted to enjoy every moment he had left with Luhan, he would think about Jongin once he would go back to Seoul. Luhan took his hand and smiled, the fans screamed even more and louder. It was a bit embarassing but it didn’t matter: he was sure to enjoy these few days in Beijing with ‘Luhannie-hyung’, who was now his boyfriend.

 

Kyungsoo couldn’t understand what was going on: It was obvious to everyone that Luhan and Sehun were dating, even among fans, they were the most popular pairing but Jongin was the only one who seems oblivious to it.Or was he just pretending not to know? Kyunsoo had no idea but if he really didn’t know anything then is it because Luhan and Sehun didn’t want him to know? If that was the case then why the hell were they holding hands at this moment looking at each other almost ready to kiss?!  He was happy for them but he still was worried about Jongin who’s now walking beside him.

 ‘’Hyung, it’s awesome! We’re finally meeting our fans, and now we’re already going overseas to meet other fans! I want to smile like an idiot...like Chanyeol hyung actually! We must do our best to show how good we are right hyung?’’

Kyungsoo laughed and then replied:’’ Well, we must work hard but don’t overreact Jongin-ah, everyone knows your skills thanks to the teasers, give your back a rest ok?’’

Kai put his arm around his hyung’s shoulders and grinned.

‘’If you think about it, I’m the dancing machine...so even if I don’t put any effort in it, I will still manage to be the best dancer!’’

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes upon hearing this and pretended to hit Kai.

 

………

 

 

After the showcase, they all gathered at EXO-M’s dorm but Luhan and Sehun soon left as they wanted to go out for a while. Kai was sleeping or rather passed out since his pills were the cause of his deep sleep. Kyungsoo was in the kitchen preparing a late snack since s begged him for it and the rest were discussing in the living room while waiting for the food.

 ‘’Why didn’t they say anything to Jongin?’’ asked Xiumin.

‘’Huh?! Are you sure he’s not just trying to deny the truth?’’ said then Baekhyun.

‘No, according to Kyungsoo it’s really because he doesn’t know, he thought about it a lot.’’ replied Suho.

‘’I tried to talk about it with Luhan hyung but everytime I mention both Jongin and Sehun, he would change subject. ’’ added Lay.

‘’ What about just telling Jongin the truth? So we will stop being so awkward around him when Luhan and Sehun are in the same room.’’ suggested Chanyeol.

‘’ It’s the simpliest way but we have to take into consideration their feelings too.’’ said Chen.

‘’Jongdae is right…we now know that Luhan and Sehun aren’t willing to tell him but they can hide it from him forever.’’ remarked Kris

‘’Then what are we supposed to do Kris gege?’’ Tao asked.

Kris looked at Suho who nodded: their leaders already thought of a solution.

‘’No matter how we try to look at it, Jongin must know but we won’t reveal it blatantly, we will try to make him suspect something and just helping him find out by himself’’ explained Kris then Suho continued :

‘’As for Luhan and Sehun, we will give them until we reunite as 12 again to think of how to tell Jongin or explain themselves if he find out by himself.’’

‘’Ok but if we all try to make him find out, it won’t take that long: give him a few days and he will. If we want to let Sehun and Luhan to think about it and tell him themselves, i think the best way would be to let just one of us do it and the others will act as if they don’t know ‘’ proposed Baekhyun.

 

Everyone looked toward the kitchen.

‘’Should we vote for who’s gonna be in charge then?’’ asked Lay.

‘’Let’s see…who’s the closest to Jongin after Sehun and Luhan? And who’s the one that quickly react that morning? Ah! and another detail…who’s Jongin’s roomate?’’ whispered Kris.

‘’KyungSoo’’ everyone answered at the same time.

KyungSoo then entered with the snacks .

‘’Done!…it’s not the best I can do but…why are you all staring at me?!’’

Suho and Kris stood. Suho patted Kyungsoo’s back and smiled:

‘’Kyungsoo…you’re going to take care of Jongin…’’

‘’ What? Why would I take care of him? What happened?!’’

‘’Sehun-ah and Luhan’’ was all what Kris replied.

It was also enough for Kyunsoo to understand and his face then expressed totally how he felt.

O__O