Chapter 1

3rd wheel

 

‘’We’re done for this one!’’  The photographer shouted and the staffs already started preparing for the next set.

It was their first magazine photoshoot so they were quiet nervous even if they already had to pose for their debut album which was getting released soon...

Kai, Sehun and Luhan were part of the new SM boyband: EXO. Being from SM was already a big pressure but it got even bigger seeing the comments online with their teasers getting released one after the other.

These 3 have been together for a long time now and they got along right from the start. They have been doing everything together. Even if they were close to their other 9 members, something was just really special about their relationship.

_________________________

''What the hell are you doing SeHun??!!! Let go!!!!'' yelled Kai as he tried his best to see the TV screen with Sehun's hands on his eyes.

Both Sehun and LuHan were laughing as LuHan finished the race first and won. Sehun let go of an unamused Kai.

''Why did you do that Sehun?!!! I was winning...'' whined Kai.

''Hahahaha!! that's exactly why!!! I was rooting for LuHannie hyung this time!!'' 

'' Well...we can't call this a real victory: YOU CHEATED'' 

''I just played and I never told Sehun-ah to do that so no I didnt cheat'' replied LuHan with a smirk.

'' Next time Sehun you better root for me!! ''

'' You've been a bit too cocky about winning these days, you were getting annoying! '' LuHan replied instead of Sehun who just laughed at the statement.

'' Fine, I'm not ALWAYS the best at games... ''  

‘’ Hyung…he still don’t get it!! ’’ said Sehun while putting his hand around LuHan’s shoulders.

Luhan laughed at his younger brothers as they both started their usual playful fight.

‘’ How about eating instead of fighting?’’ Kyungsoo entered the living room with plates of his kimchi pasta.

Of course, food was the only thing that could stop Jong In and Sehun...food and LuHan. Both took a plate and started eating without saying anything.

LuHan took his as well and asked KyungSoo: ‘” How about the others? Aren’t they hungry too?’’

KyungSoo laughed and said: ‘’ everyone ate already, at your dorm but you were too busy with your games to notice that Chanyeol, Baekhyun and I left to join everyone there.’’

‘’We would have come if you called us ‘’ LuHan then smiled and started eating while Kyungsoo decided to took over the game and play.

_____________________________________

'' What about going out to eat something or drink before going back to the dorm?'' suggested Sehun to Kai and LuHan.

Kai yawned as a reply. He looked the most exhausted one after 6 hours of dancing with no break. He was the dancing machine; he had no choice but to get all the moves perfectly. That meant working his off until he reached perfection and all that with his back hurting. LuHan looked at Kai worried and said:

'' Sehun-ah we better let it for another day ok? Kai is almost sleeping standing, we better go to the dorm'' 

''But...hyung I've really been craving for some bubble tea these days'' said Sehun as he pouted.

'' Luhan hyung its okay you can go with Sehun, I will go back to the dorm with manager hyung '' Kai then took his phone and called their manager.

'' Ok then...what flavor do you want Sehun-ah? '' said LuHan smiling.

'' Yay!! i know an awesome bubble tea shop not so far hyung let's go!!! ''