Trainwrecks all around.

Senpai is Never going to Notice you.

 

((double update, go back to here))

 

Tao whimpers pathetically as he washes the blood off from his face and neck and his shirt (Kris’s shirt actually) with the ice-cold water that almost hurts more on his skin than the throb at the bridge of his nose.

 

“Stupid senpai. Stupid Kris.” He chatters through his teeth. “Stupid ball.”

 

He pulls the basketball singlet off by grasping the back and dragging it over his head so he won’t have his face in the cold mix of his blood, sweat, and water.

 

“Stupid Chen. Stupid Chanyeol. Stupid Zhoumi.”

 

Tao throws the shirt angrily into the sink and flushes it with the icy water. He grimaces as faded red streaks soak out from it before dissipating into the basin, making the water a light pink.

 

“Stupid giraffe. Stupid tall kid. Stupid Kris.” He punches the shirt and the water splashes over the back of his fist gently, like a cold hand. The ripples carry some of the water over the sink and water seeps onto the floor.

 

“Stupid you.”

 

Tao screams, because holy  there’s someone else in the toilet and they can see him half- what the  is there no such thing as privacy. He wrenches the shirt and flings it at the voice. It flies, like a wet cat, straight into the person’s face.

 

Except it doesn’t, because the person catches it with reflexes only a basketball player could have.

 

“Hey, this is my shirt.”

 

Tao screeches even louder and dashes toward the nearest cubicle, but he ends up bouncing off it, because -of course- there’s someone inside.

 

Tao’s screams slowly diminish until he’s just lying on the floor holding his forehead whining pathetically.

 

The cubicle emits a squeak.

 

“Idiot.” Kris starts walking over to Tao with the full intention of helping the poor boy up. “Why do you even have my- GAH!”

 

He slips.

 

And lands right on Tao.

 

Lips touching.

 

Skin to skin.

 

So close.

 

So soft.

 

Tao swallows a shriek and pulls slightly away. For a second, he’s about to kick Kris back down onto the floor, but suddenly, a flood of anger from everything that’s happened earlier crashes into him and he just can’t control his body any longer. He grabs the back of Kris’s head angrily. Large eyes glare back at his, making his mind all fuzzy so that he can’t think. Kris doesn’t look frightened at all, like Tao feels on the inside. Instead, he looks like he’s challenging Tao. A smirk twitches at the corner of his lips.

 

The tension feels so thick it’s almost suffocating.

 

“I hate you.” Tao growls, then he pulls Kris close, and then they’re kissing, all nipping teeth and sliding tongues and released tension like a rubber band gone slack. Tao doesn’t know if Kris even minds the kiss, or how long it lasts, just that he wishes it doesn’t.

 

Kris’s hands travel over Tao’s broad shoulders, down the sides of his body, circling around his waist. The cold, wet toilet floor tiles scratch Tao’s back, creating jolts of pain that travel low to the base of his stomach, making him buck up into Kris.

 

And then, as Kris’s fingers go to the waistband of Tao’s shorts, the door opens.

 

And Tao knows that balls-deep voice, those lumbering footsteps.

 

Chanyeol turns the corner, whistling a light tune from Zhoumi that stops abruptly as he sees his two team members entangled on the floor.“Uh.” Chanyeol’s eyes flicker unsurely between the two males locked in an intense, lust-filled kiss. “Is this a good time to intrude?”

 

Tao screams.

************

((what is that sound is that all of my sanity flying away haahahhHHAHhahahaahH))