Chen finds his senpai and is instantly hated.

Senpai is Never going to Notice you.

After Tao and Chen turn their shirts inside-out so the stain won’t show (all Chen’s idea), they strut confidently to their next class with a very valid excuse for being late.

 

“Sorry Sir, we were cleaning goat’s and blood off our shirts.” Tao bows politely to his math teacher as the rest of the class erupt into little giggles all over the place. Chen face palms behind him.

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        The teacher regards them with an impassive stare. “From biology, I assume?”

 

“Yes Sir. We were having a dissection test.” Chen elbows Tao out of the way lest he embarrass himself any longer.

 

Out the corner of his eye, he thinks he spots a golden-bronze head.

 

Oh .

 

“Very well. Proceed to your seats. I do not want this happening again. You’ve missed quite a lot.” The teacher jabs a pen in Tao’s general direction. “Especially you, Huang Zi Tao. Your grades are barely meeting the minimum.”

 

Tao smiles sheepishly in return and edges to his usual set at the far corner of the room. He’s only taken two steps when the teacher shakes his head and points to the new-looking seat right bang smack in the middle of the front row.

 

“Sit here for today’s lesson. I don’t want you dozing off like you always do.”

 

Tao feels a drop in his heart as the teacher says those words. Sadly, like a little kitten deprived of its playtime, he slumps into the seat.

 

“Hi.” A deep voice sounds from his right. Behind him, he can hear Chen silently screaming. He wonders why.

 

Tao turns to his right and is immediately blinded by the light that seems to emit from the smooth, golden shining cap of hair that positions itself half-a-head higher than him. Bright pink cherry blossoms seem to sprout all around as he gazes at the guy on his right with shock.

 

Senpai.

***

After the class, Tao makes sure to metaphorically grab Chen by the balls and twist them ever so slowly so that his left pinky becomes his new .

 

In other words, he throttles Chen excitedly until the other starts hitting back.

 

Chen’s puny blows hurt a little, but Tao’s a wushu expert, and the closest thing to wushu Chen’s ever done is to drunkenly fall off a diving board stark screaming ‘BRUCE LEE! KAPOW!’ at the top of his lungs.

 

“Senpai noticed me! Senpai noiced me!” Tao happily hugs Chen so tightly Chen can feel his lungs popping.

 

“Senpai noticed me!”

 

Chen’s vision’s just starting to spot when he hears a faraway voice, the voice of their math teacher call them.

 

“Mr. Kim, Huang, can I see you for a moment?’

 

Tao gives Chen a final squeeze before he breaks apart reluctantly. Chen gasps and flops onto the ground like a fish/worm hybrid.

 

“Mr. Kim, please get off the floor.”

 

Tao starts to follow his math teacher while Chen continues to stay on the floor and wriggles his way to the door.

 

He pauses to catch his breath as Tao goes into the classroom door. Wriggling around takes a lot of effort.

 

“Oh ew. What’s he doing on the floor.” He hears someone whisper behind him. Hmph. Filthy peasants who can’t appreciate art. Chen’s twisted frame is obviously an expression of how much he wants to become one amongst the potatoes, all lazy and unproductive and .


He glances up and sees what he thinks is the most perfect person in his entire life, with chubby hamster cheeks and perfectly swept bangs and an oversized jacket that slips off a little more on his right shoulder.

 

Chen thinks he knows how Tao feels.

 

He blinks as the adorable male makes eye contact with him and then proceeds to not give a single , instead turning around carefully and leaving Chen in his dust.

 

“Senpai! Oh no I have embarrassed myself in front of my one true love oh no .” Chen whispers as he scrambles to stand. But Chen being Chen, he instead slips again halfway through trying to stand and forcefully plants his face into the floor.

 

By the time he lifts his head up, his senpai’s already halfway down the corridor and talking to a certain giant blond. He can see his chubby wubby senpai glancing weirdly over his shoulder every now and then, prompting Kris to do the same.

 

It’s then he realizes that senpai thinks he’s retard and will never ever notice him.

 

The realization shocks him so much he doesn’t even notice when Tao comes bounding out of the teacher’s room and trips right over him.

 

“CHEN YOU . I’ll chop your balls off and give them to the teacher for demonstration on dissecting.” Tao lashes out at their tangled limbs.

 

“Tao.” Chen whispers and lunges forward to grab Tao’s collar. “Tao.” He stares brokenly into Tao’s widened eyes. Tao responds by aiming kicks to Chen’s groin, all which miss.

 

“Tao, senpai is never going to notice me.” Chen whispers dejectedly and his head slumps forward onto his chest. Hs shoulders shake with unreal sobs and he clutches his left pectoral dramatically.

 

“Oh senpai!” He wails. “Notice me, senpai!” He collapses onto the floor again and starts to roll around.

 

Tao puts a hand on his hips and shakes his head. “Gull, I know how you feel.”

 

And…they end up being late for their next class. Again.

 

************

hehe chen gets a senpai too yus he does

you get a senpai! and you get a senpai! everyone gets a senpai!

sorry I need sleep

anyway so yeah I have a co-author now - honestlay (i came up with that username for her) she's my sister because we both have 'senpais' in real life who will never notice us so I thought she should be a part of this too.

She writes out plots because I realised I at crack and then I flesh them out.

Here's what she wrote (it's funny too ok she's funny) go say hi to her :D it's funny to see her reactions lol

so uh yeah! Thanks for subscribing and leaving comments :D I don't reply cause I'm awkz but I read every one ^__^ You guise are amazing hehe keep them coming.

bye!