Chapter 7 Tobae?

Should I love again?

*Jiyong situation*

 

Today is officially my first day of working in the company. May be is because I came early, the company only have a few people and it's quiet. It's only 7.15am now and my work starts at 8 o'clock. I didn't mind the quietness though, hence I continue to proceed to my studio.

 

When I reached the level with my studio room, i walked towards my destination. However, when I wanted to scan my finger print on the machine to open the door. I realised that it was already slightly opened. Since the door is mainly made of tinted glass and the non-tinted parts formed the word "YG" allows me to see through it and know who is inside the room.

 

When I bend over to the door and looked through the glass door, I saw a back facing the door, he is a little taller than me. I can't recognize who is it since his back is facing me, but the back seems familiar to me, like I had seen it somewhere before. I pushed that thought aside when I realised that there is another person, little shorter, standing in front of the taller guy. When I looked closely, I realised the shorter guy is actually Youngbae!

 

I couldn't hear anything from this distance, suddenly I heard "what the hell!" shouted in a deep voice from the taller man and he bend down towards Youngbae!

 

Seeing this scene in front of me happening, I got a shock and looked away. I quickly moved away from the studio and walked down the hall way to an empty room just a few doors away from my studio. I quickly close the door behind me and lend against it.

 

Omg! What was that just now?! Did they just kissed?! Youngbae didn't tell me that he is in relationship at all!

 

After a moment of thinking, I decided to check whether they had left already. I slowly opened the door and peek at the hall way, looking towards the direction where my studio is. Suddenly, I saw someone walked out of the studio, looking closely, it's TOP! My new producer!

 

What is happening right now?! Don't tell me that back I saw just now belongs to TOP! He and Youngbae is in love? Hmmm... I see...Youngbae didn't tell me about it at all, he is so going to be dead.

 

At that thought, a smirk flashes across my face and I decided to move towards my studio room after both of them had left the room.

 

*end of Jiyong's situation*

 

*Youngbae's situation*

 

Came early today to check out all the facilities in the studio to see whether they are working properly or not so that Jiyong won't have a hard time trying to use them.

 

I was trying on the keyboard when I heard a 'beep' sound, showing that the door of the studio was unlocked. I thought it was Jiyong and I quickly turn my head to the door and expecting to see him. But then, I came to face a tall guy which is Jiyong's new producer, TOP, and not Jiyong at all.

 

Feeling a little annoyed, I asked him "Why are you here? Jiyong starts working at 8am today."

 

"I'm here to talk to you, do you want to change the location?" He replied while walk towards me.

 

"It's ok, we can talk here. So, what do you want to say?" I straighten my back and away from the keyboard to face him.

 

"Do you love him?" He suddenly said. It was so sudden that my heart skipped a beat and I froze for a few seconds, wondering if he was really talking about my affection towards Jiyong before opening my mouth. "What? Sorry I don't really understand what are you talking about."

 

"Do you like him? Do you like Jiyong?!" He raised his voice a little, frustration can be heard in it.

 

Those dark eye he gave were frightening, as though it could kill me if I say the wrong thing. But then anger suddenly grew in me and I replied while staring back into those killing eyes, "why do you want to know this? If yes so what? You are not my mother, neither are you Jiyong's mother too!"

 

Suddenly I could see those eyes fuming with anger, he shouted back "What the hell!!!!" and he lowered his head towards me and growled lowly "if you dare to go too close to Jiyong, I will not let you go!"

 

Those words are like warning me and those eyes are like threatening me. I got really curious, wondering why is he so angry and does he and Jiyong know each other before? What is their relationship?

 

Before I could even open my mouth to ask, he is already at the door, leaving the studio and leaving me behind with tons of questions running through my mind.

 

I stood there for a while before quickly shutdown all the equipment I had been using a while ago and quickly leave the studio before Jiyong comes in.

 

*End of Youngbae's situation*

 

After Youngbae left the studio, Jiyong hopped out from the room where he is hiding and walked towards his studio with a smirk on his face. He saw how Youngbae rush out of the studio room and he thought that maybe Youngbae is trying to run away before he saw it, with this in mind Jiyong's smirk grew wider.

 

Hmmm you think that you can run away before I sees it? But too bad I saw everything! Muahahaha!

 


 

Yeepee!!! Finally chapter 7 done!!! Haha I know my ending very random but I tried my best to make it funny:p

I hope you all like this chapter too:D Do comment!!!^^ Oh and also I am so happy that I had reached 20 subscribers!!! Weeeeee!!!!! Thank you sooooooo much!!!! I love you all too the max^o^