Chapter 6 Determination

Should I love again?

"Tada!!! Jiyong, here is your studio! From now onwards you can compose your songs in this room!!!" Youngbae said it excitedly and pulled Jiyong into the studio room. Jiyong looked around and smiled, the room is really nicely decorated and he loved it.

 

"Jiyong, you can use all the equipments in this room to help. This room will be yours only. So from now onwards you don't have to use paper and pencil to write already, you can just play them out on the keyboard and they will automatically sent it into the system." Youngbae turned and smiled at Jiyong.

 

"Mine only?" Jiyong seemed surprised from the sudden present.

 

"Yes, yours only. I have already asked my father about it, since we have an extra room so we decided to made it into your studio. And he had agreed on it too." Youngbae replied happily.

 

Upon hearing the news, Jiyong smiled again and hugged Youngbae. "Thank you hyung! Thank you very much!!!"

 

For the first time Jiyong called him hyung, usually they always call each other by their own name. Although Youngbae share the same age as Jiyong, but to be accurate, he is exactly 3 months older than Jiyong. After hearing Jiyong addressing him as hyung, he can't help but to feel the sweetness inside him and smiled while hugging Jiyong back tightly.

 

"Before I forget, from tomorrow onwards I will be very busy, I can't remind you to eat everytime. So I had told TOP to take care of that in the place of mine." Youngbae told Jiyong.

 

Upon hearing that Jiyong separated the hug by pushing Youngbae away playfully and glared at him. "What? Hey I don't need anyone to remind me to eat! I'm not a kid!"

 

"Haha! Who knows? You are as stubborn as a kid!!!" Youngbae laughed and ran out of the studio room.

 

"What?!?!!" Jiyong chased after Youngbae after hearing that and ran out of the studio too, turning to his left where Youngbae had ran. Because Jiyong was focusing on chasing Youngbae when he stepped out of the studio, he didn't notice that TOP was at his right side when he turned to his left and ran down the corridor.

 

*Seunghyun's situation*

 

After flipping through the particulars, I can confirm that he is Jiyong. The person that I had waited and hoped for his returned for 10 years. At the moment, lots of emotions flooded me and I feel like crying out loud, but I tried to suppress those feelings and calm down.

 

After all these years, you are finally back! How could you made me waited for you so long?! These 10 years are like hell to me... I missed you... so much.

 

Just then I felt an urge to see Jiyong again. I want to see him, hug him and hold on to him tightly so that he won't disappear again. I got so much things to ask him, so much things to tell him and tell him how much I hate him for leaving me without a word.

 

Just then I remembered Youngbae is bring Jiyong to his studio. The new room that is being redesigned and decorated 2 days ago.

 

I quickly stood up from my seat and talked towards the new studio room. On the way there I felt very nervous. I wondered how should I approach him, what if Youngbae is still there what should I say and will Jiyong still remember me.

 

Soon, I reached the studio room. When I was about to enter, something caught me eye and I froze on the spot.

 

There in the middle of the studio room stood Jiyong and Youngbae, back facing the entrance. Suddenly Jiyong hugged him, I quickly stepped back and hide behind the wall next to the door, I can see Youngbae mumbling something to Jiyong but I couldn't hear it and then they both were laughing. Just then Youngbae suddenly ran out of the studio, I quickly turned and pressed my back against the wall as though I could blend into it. Luckily Youngbae didn't see me because he ran towards the other direction. He was laughing and then followed by Jiyong chasing after Youngbae, laughing too.

 

Jiyong didn't see me too. At first I wanted to call out his name, but then I couldn't. Seeing them so happy together, I felt my heart clenching inside and words just seems to stuck in my throat.They looked so happy together, Jiyong seems to have fun with Youngbae.

 

Jiyong ah, are you really happy with him? Do I still exist in your world? Although I'm afraid to know the answer. But then, I still won't give up until I get my answers!

 


 

Yeepee!!!! Finally updated Chapter 6!!!:D Hope you all like it^^ Please do comment about the story:D

 

Also, I'm so damn happy that I had bought my tickets to G Dragon World Tour Concert in Singapore!!!!!!:D Ahhhhhh I can't wait for it!!!!^v^