Chapter 2 seperation

Should I love again?

It had been weeks they didn't see each other since that day, because they were in different class, their lesson schedule were different too. Either the older will end class eariler or the other way round. Besides, Jiyong have to stay back on certain days to do his project with his group assigned by the teacher. Jiyong have to admit that his missed his hyung but nonetheless glad that his hyung is feeling the same ways as he felt for his hyung.

 

Today is also another day that he had to stay back to complete his project as much as he could. Time flies and when he look up at the clock hanging in the classroom, it's already passed 6 in the noon and he had to go home now.

 

"Mom! Dad! I'm home!" It's already passed 7 when he reached home. "Welcome home my dear! Can you come here for awhile? I have something to tell you." His mother called from the kitchen.

 

"Okay mom! Just hold on a minute!" Jiyong ran up the stairs and put his bag down in his room before ranning back down, into the kitchen.

 

Jiyong walked over to the dining table and sat down on one of the chairs while facing the back of his mother at the sink washing her hands. He waited silently while his mother brings over plates of food to the dining table.

 

After all the food are settled on the long rectangle glass-topped dining table. She sat across the table facing Jiyong while he starts ravishing his dinner.

 

"Jiyong?"

 

"Ne mom?"

 

"The day after tomorrow we will be going to Paris." She said while looking at Jiyong. He can see sadness filled in her coffee brown eyes, exactly the same colour as his eyes which he had gotten from his mother. He didn't know why but there is this sour feeling starting to grow in him but he doesn't want to acknowledge it just yet, "we are going on a holiday to Paris? But mom I still have school..."

 

"No dear, we are going to move to Paris and you will continue your studies there." She said it in a soft and convince tone.

 

This time he stopped eating, the sour feeling grew too strong that he felt that his heart is as though shrinking inside him. He tried his very best to hold back his tears that are starting to form in his eyes. "Why...?" That is all that he could managed to form now.

 

"As you know your dad is a music director. Recently, his company had offered him an opportunity to work with some famous artists in Paris. Besides your father wants you to continue your studies at one of the top music schools there. I know it's hard for you to leave your school and your friends but your father kept insisting on moving us to Paris together..." sadness can be heard in her voice while she spoke.

 

"Wh-why didn't you tell me earlier?" He tried blinking back his tears, knowing that it will overflow soon while images of leaving his lovely hyung and will never see him again forming at the back of his mind.

 

"..."

 

Seeing his mother couldn't give him any answer, he stood up "no...No, I don't want. I don't want to leave! NO WAY!" He ran back to his room and slammed the door. He threw himself onto the bed, pressing his face into the pillow and let his emotions overtake him. He still can hear his mother calling his name in the background, behind the door but eventually stopped after calling him a few times. Tears uncontrollably fall out from his eyes onto the soft pillow underneath while memories of him and Seunghyun flashes by in his mind. Also, at certain point of time he tried to imagine how will life be without Seunghyun, he knew he can't live without Seunghyun and at the thought of never be able to see Seunghyun again scares him to the bottom. At this, more tears escaped from his eyes and sipped into the pillow.

 

After crying for a long period of time, he sniffed and cool himself down. Slowly he rise himself up and move towards the bathroom to take a bath.

 

Although after a bath he felt refreshed on the outside but inside him, that acidic sour feeling hadn't seemed to be washed away yet. After putting on some clothes, he flopped back into his bed. Although it's still early to sleep but Jiyong doesn't have any mood to do anything.

 

He felt restless after crying for so long and he lied on his side, back facing the door. Few drop of tears flowed out and made its way to the pillow before Jiyong fell into a deep dark slumber.

 

 

 

The next day during his lunch time, he went over to Seunghyun's class room, wanting to tell him that he will be leaving to Paris tomorrow and noticed that there wasn't anybody in the class. He figured that maybe Seunghyun is having his lunch break too and he decided to find him in the canteen.

 

The canteen wasn't small, he looked though the whole canteen but Seunghyun was no where to be found. Hence he decided to try finding him in the school garden. He walked towards the back of the canteen and open the glass door. The school garden is located behind the canteen and is connected to a not so long walkway with walls on each side, making the walkway able to contain a maximum of two people horizontally. Jiyong walked down the walkway towards the garden.

 

In the garden, it doesn't takes long for him to find Seunghyun. He grinned widely at the sight of Seunghyun's side profile. But that smile fell as soon as he realised that the older is with some one else and that person is a she. He quickly hide behind the wall to observe them. He could see that they were talking to each other but he couldn't hear what they were talking about. He wanted to go closer to listen but like that he would be caught, so he decided to just stay there and observe them longer.

 

Although he couldn't hear what were they talking about, but he could tell that Seunghyun is having fun because he could see him smiling at her. That lovely smile of him that will only be shown to him when they are having fun playing musical instruments together. Jiyong suddenly felt a weird clenching feeling inside him as he continued watching them.

 

Suddenly that girl wrapped her hands around the older. Jiyong got the sudden urge to rush up to them and separate them, but he suppressed that feeling while biting his bottom lip between his teeth. After awhile she let go, she smiled at Seunghyun and he smiled back while saying something to her that he can't hear from where he is.

 

Jiyong can't stand it anymore, he turned around and walk back into the canteen. He kept telling himself that maybe it's a misunderstanding but he can't seem to get rid of that uncomfortable feeling in him.

 

 

He seems to be having fun with her. Is she his girlfriend? No...maybe is just a misunderstanding...maybe she is just a friend? But..but..why did she hug him?! Ahhh stop thinking! Yes Jiyong, maybe is just a misunderstanding, stop thinking! Haiz...seems like I can't tell him in person today, but tomorrow I wouldn't be in school anymore. What should I do?? Should I write him a letter??

 

Since there is still time left before lunch break end, he decided to write him a letter.

 

Holding onto his letter like holding onto his dear life, he walked into Seunghyun's class after seeing there was no one in class yet. He knew where exactly the older sits as sometimes he would pass by his class and saw him sitting at his seat in class. He walked towards the seat and left the letter on the table. After putting down the letter, he quickly leave the class and went back to his class.

 

As soon as he left the class, there was a group of students who were known as bullies went into the class. "Oh? Hey, isn't that a letter on the table?" The head of the group told the others while walking towards it and picked it up. He opened it and read it to the others.

"Hyung,

I will be going to Paris tomorrow, the flight will be at 3 in the evening. I wanted to tell you in person but seems like you were busy, hence I wrote this letter to you instead. I'm so sorry to tell you this last minute, but I really have no choice. I don't know how long will I be away, but I hope I will be back soon. I hope you can come and sent me tomorrow. Sarang haeyo.

-Jiyong-"

"Ohhh...This is sooo cheesy. Haha but I can't stand this kind of things. Get rid of this!" The head pass the letter to another bully beside him. "Okay!" He laughed. Taking the letter, tearing it while the others laughed and threw it into the bin in the class. They went back to their seats as if nothing had happened after the school bell rang to indicate their end of lunch time.

 

 

The day he hated the most has finally came. Jiyong stayed in his room to pack all his things into his luggage while his parents had went to their neighbouring friends house to bid farewell to them.

Have Seunghyun read my letter already? Is he angry with me? Will he come and sent me today?

 

"Jiyong! We have to already!" called his mom from downstairs. Jiyong let out a sigh and bring the luggage down with him. Together, they walked towards his father's car. Before going in, Jiyong turned his head and looked over to Seunghyun's house. letting out another sign long sigh again he went up the car.

 

They still have one hour before the flight departure as they arrived at the airport. They took their time to check in their luggages while Jiyong was looking around the airport to find any sign of his hyung. As every minute passes by, he got even more anxious.

 

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight KE901 to Paris, Charles De Gaulle. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you." An attendant announced.

 

At this, Jiyong still haven't see any sign of his hyung in the airport and he is starting to get disappointed. "Jiyong, we have to go now." said his father. After hearing this, he looked down on the floor and told his parents to just wait for another ten minutes. He tried to convince himself that there is still ten minutes left and not to lose hope now.

 

Ten minutes later...

"This is the final boarding call for passengers who booked on flight KE901 to Paris, Charles De Gaulle. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately. The final checks are being completed and the captain will order for the doors of the aircraft to close in approximately five minutes time. Thank you." the attendant announced again.

 

"Jiyong, we really have to leave now or else we will miss the flight." His mom tried to convince him.

 

"Okay..." He said it disappointedly, trying to control that clenching feeling in his chest.

 

He won't be here...no use hoping Jiyong. He already got her, why would he need you? Seems like he is even happier with her than you.

He laughed bitterly to himself at that thought and a few drops of tears silently flowed down his face while walking towards gate 3.

 

*Seunghyun's situation*

Althought it had been weeks I hadn't seen Jiyong since that first kiss we shared, but that scene is always clearly played in my mind and I would always find myself smiling silently at it. I had been loving him since long time ago and I always wanted to protect him form any problems he faced. I was shocked at first that Jiyong confessed to me that day but I was so damn happy that I couldn't say anything at that time and action took controlled of me.

 

During these few weeks, I would occationally watch him from afar so I wouldn't go crazy by missing him. But today seemed weird, I didn't see Jiyong anywhere around the school today.

 

Why isn't him in school today? Is he sick?! Omg! Is he alright?! I think I should visit him after school today.

 

After several long period of lessons of nothing but thinking of Jiyong, school finally ended. Looking at his watch, it's already 2:30pm. He quickly packed his bag and rush towards Jiyong's house.

 

When he reached Jiyong's house, it feels empty inside. He looked closely and found a banner hanged at the left side of the gate. On it it says 'For Sale' and there is an agent phone number at the bottom for people to contact easily if they are intrested in buying the house. At this he felt something ringing inside him and he quickly went up to call for Jiyong, but no one answered. He tried calling a few times but no used.

 

A few neighbours passed by Seunghyun and told him that they saw them leaving with lots of luggage few hours ago. After the neighbours left, Seunghyun quickly went back home and found his mother in the living room. He quickly went up to his mother and asked "Mom, did you know where Jiyong and his family go? Why are they selling their house?"

 

"Seunghyun ah, I know that you and Jiyong have been very close friends since young, but I'm very sorry to tell you that Jiyong and his parents will be leaving to Paris at 3 today." told his mother.

 

"What?! Jiyong is leaving?! Why didn't you tell me earlier?!"

 

"His parents just told me this morning, I wanted to tell you earlier by you are in school at that time." His mother told sadly.

 

After hearing what his mother said, Seunghyun rush out of the house and held a taxi. He told the taxi driver to sent him to the airport as fast as possible. On the way there, he kept clenching onto his bag while praying for Jiyong to wait for him.

 

Jiyong! Please just wait for a little longer! Please.....

 

When the taxi reached the airport, he quickly paid the driver and without even wait to get his change back, he burst out of the car and ran into the airport. He quickly head towards the departure section and ran the whole way down from gate 1 to 9 but Jiyong was no where to be found. He looked around once again but still failed. Just then, he looked at the flight schedule on one of the display screen, there were lots of flights listed and he skimmed through the list. He found a flight that stated KE901, destination is Paris and at the side, it stated there departed.

 

"No, this cannot be true... No way!!! Jiyong, where are you?!! Where hell are you??!!! JIYONGGG!!!!!" tears gushed down Seunghyun's ashen pale cheeks, staining the cold marble floor as he drop to the ground.

 

Why must you leave me so suddenly without a word? Why didn't you tell me about it? How am I suppose live without you? Can you come back and tell me? Jiyong!!! Can you please come back?!! COME BACK PLEASE!!!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Finally finshed chapter 2!!! *sniff sniff* Please don't hate me T^T I hate this chapter too T^T I'm crying in the middle of the night while writing this T^T

I also want to thank you all for subscribing and commenting^^ I really appreciate all these^.^ do continue to comment:) love ya!!<3