Chapter 4 Still Can't Forget

Should I love again?

*Jiyong's situation*

 

As time passes by, I slowly got used to the emptiness in me. Althought I can't managed to forget every memories I spend with Seunghyun but I've managed to forget some of it and got used to the feeling when these memories suddenly appear in my mind. Slowly, I cry lesser and lesser over him.

 

Youngbae had also became my best friend. At first I thought he was a very noisy person, kept on bombarding me with questions and I had no choice but to answer him back. But slowly I realised that he is actually a nice and caring guy and I felt more comfortable talking to him now than before. We would always talk about random stuff and laugh at each other's lame jokes. Slowly we became best friends, I've also became closer to Isabelle and Denise than before. Occasionally, both of them would join Youngbae and I to eat and talk.

 

Isabelle also often ask me questions on homework that she didn't know how to do and sometimes even borrow my notebook because she didn't manage to scribble down all the informations that the teachers had taught. I didn't mind it though but sometimes I do find it a little weird that she doesn't know how to do alot of questions even the teacher had already taught through them in class. It feels like I'm doing her homework indirectly sometimes. She would also stare at me intently when I'm trying to explain my answers to her, but I didn't gave a second thought though because I think that she is just concentrating and trying to understand my explanations.

 

*End of Jiyong's situation*

 

*Youngbae's situation*

 

At first Jiyong is like someone that is unreachable, it's like he had built a really huge wall to block everyone out. He hardly talk and I often able to see sadness in his eyes like as though someone precious to him had passed away. I really wanted to know what had happened but I'm scared that I will make things worst if I ask, so the only thing I could do is to comfort him.

 

As time passed by, Jiyong slowly became more lively and happy. He slowly starts to show his real personality and sometimes even initiated to start a conversation first. Seeing him slowly revealing his true self, being a fun and cheerful guy but a little stubborn sometimes makes me feel like I had won a trophy.

 

Although Isabelle and Denise are good friends of ours but I don't know why I felt a little uncomfortable with Isabelle sometimes. Seeing Jiyong spending a lot of time with Isabelle even though it's just for homework matters makes me feel a little angry inside. Is that jealousy? I don't know... and I don't dare to admit it now.

 

After 4 years, Isabelle finally admitted her feeling to Jiyong. I was walking along the corridor towards the staircase when I realise Jiyong and Isabelle were at the staircase too. I quickly hide behind the wall to observe them and I heard their conversation:

 

"Jiyong, I will be leaving Paris to Singapore next monday." Isabelle told him.

 

"What? So fast? Do you want me to sent you?" He replied.

 

"If it's ok for you...by the way before I leave, I have to tell you something... I...I...I LOVE YOU!!" She said it with her head down as she doesn't dare to look at Jiyong's eyes anymore.

 

"...ummm..." Jiyong's face suddenly changed, he is not smiling any more. In his eyes, there is this familiar sadness in his eyes that I hadn't seen in the last three years.

 

"It's ok if you can't give me your answer now. I-I just wanted to tell you my feelings towards you." Isabelle quickly replied.

 

"I'm sorry Isabelle, I know this will hurt you.. but I still have to say it. I'm sorry, I can't accept your love." Coldness can be heard in his voice.

 

"Why?! Why can't you love me?! Why...??...is there someone else that you like??" Isabelle seems like she is on the verge of crying.

 

"Sorry...." that's all I heard from Jiyong as I left the stairs and walk back to class.

 

I can't denied that I felt a little happy that Jiyong rejected her. But, Isabelle is a kind and lovely girl, why did he rejected her? Is there really someone else that he likes? If not, why can't he accept her? All these questions kept floating in my mind, making me more and more frustrated.

 

*End of Youngbae's situation*

 

*Jiyong's situation*

 

I slowly walked back to class after rejecting Isabelle. Each step getting heavier and heavier.

 

I'm sorry Isabelle, I rejected you is not because I don't like you. Is just that I don't want to love and get hurt anymore. You will also get hurt even more if I accept your love because the most I can give you is only half of my heart. I hate the feeling that same thing will happen again when I give whole heart. So it's best to end now before you hate me forever.

And maybe it is because...you are still in me...

...Seunghyun...

 

*End of Jiyong's situation*

 

Few weeks later after Isabelle left, things slowly getting back to normal. On that day before Isabelle left, Jiyong, Youngbae and Denise when to the airport to sent her. Isabelle seems like she had accepted the fact that Jiyong rejected her and she only hope that Jiyong will not forget about her after she left.

 

Today Youngbae visited Jiyong's house to do their music project. Jiyong left Youngbae in his room as he went to get some food from the kitchen.

 

When Jiyong went to get food, Youngbae walked around Jiyong's room to explore. Just then he saw a diary that was half opened on the table. He went over and picked it up.

 

This diary looks like Jiyong's diary, hmmm I know it's wrong to look at someone's diary, but read a few page doesn't matter right? Oh...it's all in Korean, hmmm it seems like a poem, no... I think it's a song...

 

And he started reading:
(You can play the song as you read the lyrics~)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-x5RHunbd0

I can't look up at the evening sky on any day.
I hate that feeling the whole world is leaving me.
That sun falling faraway will comeback tomorrow.
But it would not be the same sunshine that brightened me.

 

Love comes again though you leave me.
Even if I had a clamorous parting.
You weigh on my mind over and over like this.

 

I laugh for loving something occasionally.
I feel the happiness more occasionally.
But you are you are you are deep in me.

 

When I give someone my heart, I leave half of it.
I hate the feeling that same thing might happen when I give whole heart.
I can't give this half to anyone.
But I don't want anyone to know my broken heart.

 

Love comes again though you leave me.
Even if I had a clamorous parting.
You weigh on my mind over and over like this.

 

I laugh for loving something occasionally.
I feel the happiness more occasionally.
But you are you are you are deep in me.

 

Where would your heart be?
Would it ever even linger around me?
Like me sometime?
Time can't erase everything.
I still have a hard time saying your name.

 

You hugging someone other than me.
Someone hugging you other than me.
So long long long days passed by.


There are words I couldn't say.
The love I couldn't give lingers.
Maybe you are you are you are still in me.

 

 

These lyrics sound so sad...Did Jiyong really wrote this?! Why did he..

 

"Youngbae!! What are you doing??!!" Jiyong quickly rush over to put down all the food on the study table and snatched away his diary from Youngbae.

 

"Jiyong, what is this?! Did you wrote this?! Why did you wrote this?! Please tell me!!!" These question burst out before he could even stop himself.

 

"Hai...Ne...I wrote this. It is just a song that I'm trying to compose. There is no reason why I compose this. Oh...We have to do our project now or we would never finish it on time. I brought some snacks up, you can eat it now if you want" Jiyong quickly placed his diary in a bookshelf and brought over all the materials needed for the project to the study table.

 

Jiyong is obviously trying to avoid something. There must be a reason why he wrote that song. Jiyong ah, I really want to know!!! WHAT THE HELL IS IT THAT MADE YOU COMPOSE THAT SONG?!?!

 

They sat at the study table and started doing their project in silence. Jiyong took a quick glanced to his left and saw Youngbae frowning at himself.

 

Youngbae, I really cannot tell you that it is because of Seunghyun that I wrote this song. I don't know what will happen if I tell you the truth. I don't want to lose this friendship. Hope you can understand...

 

...영배야  나는  정말  미안해요 (Youngbae ya, I'm really sorry)...

 


 

Yeepee!!! Finally finished this chapter^^ Oh the above song is called Evening Sky by Aliee^^ I just found this song yesterday and managed to have a new idea on how to go about finishing this chapter:) Hope you all like it:D

 

By the way I'm so happy that Jiyong is going to have his solo world tour!!!!:D I really hope that he will come to Singapore~ I'm going to pray every day that YG will comfirm GD's Solo World Tour in Singapore soon!!! *pray*


PS: see you all in the next chapter soon^^ please do comment^^ keke bye bye *wave hand*~