Chapter 5 back again

Should I love again?

*Six years later*

 

"WHAT?! JIYONG!!!! You are already 24 and you still don't know how to take care of yourself. You haven't eaten since this morning?!?!" Youngbae nagged at Jiyong after coming back from his meeting.

 

"I told you already that I don't have time to eat! I'm busy with my composing!!!" Jiyong argued back from his room.

 

Jiyong and Youngbae had graduated from the same music university 2 years ago and Jiyong had decided to leave his parents to the district area to work on his own. His father had became one of the most famous director in the world and that is one of the reason why Jiyong decided to leave his parent to work on his own. He doesn't want people to know his background because he only wants to get credit on his own hardwork and not from his father's reputation.

 

After leaving his parents, he doesn't have enough money on him to rent an apartment. So Youngbae offered Jiyong to rent one of his room in his own apartment at a cheaper price, cheaper than any house you could rent out there.

 

Jiyong once asked Youngbae why is he so nice to him and Youngbae just simply said that it is because they are best friends. But nonetheless, Jiyong is still very thankful for all the things Youngbae had done for him.

 

Jiyong had started working by composing songs and Youngbae will sell his songs to artists in his company since he work as a producer.

 

Everything was fine but there is only one thing that Youngbae is always having a headache, which is Jiyong's stubbornness. Jiyong always spent most of his time on composing his songs and often forgot to takecare of himself. Hence Youngbae always had to cook for him and remind him to eat. Youngbae also had to go back and forth of his workplace and his apartment during his lunch break just to make sure that Jiyong had eaten since Jiyong is always staying at home composing music. Youngbae also secretly thanked that his apartment is not far from his workplace, so he is able to travel back and forth within a short period of time.

 

But today Youngbae had an important meeting in the afternoon, so he couldn't go back home to make food for Jiyong. But he had already prepared some soup yesterday and left it in the refrigerator.

 

"Didn't you know that I left some soup in the refrigerator yesterday? I told you this morning to take it out and heat it before eating it." Youngbae replied while taking the soup out.

 

"Oh you did? Oops, I've forgotten that there is food in the refrigerator...sorry..." Jiyong said while bringing his materials out and sat at the dining table to continue his song making.

 

Jiyong quickly set aside all his materials after Youngbae finished cooking dinner and brought the food over to the dining table.

 

"Jiyong I have a good news for you!" Youngbae said it with excitement, catching Jiyong's attention.

 

"Good news? What is it?" Jiyong stopped eating and lean forward towards Youngbae, waiting for his answer.

 

"YG boss which is my father told me that he really likes all the songs you composed and he really wants to see you!" Youngbae replied with excitement.

 

"Really?! 진짜?!" Jiyong almost jumped out of his seat, but he suppressed it. "Wait, but I thought that you told me before that he is currently in Korea?"

 

"Yes, so I'm asking you now whether you can go back to Korea with me. Besides I have to take over my father's company soon. So maybe we could work together at the main company? Is that alright for you?" Youngbae asked, feeling a little nervous that Jiyong might reject it.

 

"Umm..."

 

Please don't say no! Please don't say no!  I don't want to go back Korea alone! Please Jiyong, please say that you are alright with it!!!

 

"Umm..."

 

Jiyong pretended to be thinking very hard while Youngbae silently beg that he won't reject and waited for his answer impatiently.

 

"Ummm..I think I'm alright with that, just that I have to inform my parents first" Jiyong could totally see the nervousness in Youngbae's eyes and he decided not to tease his poor friend any more.

 

"Really?! Serious?!" This time is Youngbae's turn to feel like jumping out of his seat.

 

"Yes." Jiyong laughed at his friend's sudden change of expression and his funny reaction.

 

"Yeepee! Let's get moving! I can't wait for it!" This time Youngbae really jumped out of his seat.

 

At the sight of Youngbae suddenly jumped out of his seat, Jiyong can't helped but to laugh even more. Their little arguments just a moment ago are all long forgotten and now is filled with laughter and excitement.


***

 

 

 

Jiyong and Youngbae finally reached Korea airport after a long hectic hours of sitting in the plane. When the plane landed, they can't helped it but to stretch when they stood up. Once they stepped out of the airport, Jiyong could immediatly feel the sense of home in him. It's familiar and comfortable yet Jiyong could feel a little sadness lingering in him, after all these 10 years he is finally back home. He also realised most of the things had changed since the last time he saw them.

 

Since Jiyong's house had been sold long time ago, Youngbae offered Jiyong to stay at his house first before Jiyong could find a new apartment.

 

*First day of work*

 

"Eh? Why are you bringing me here? I'm suppose to stay at home composing my songs..." Jiyong asked Youngbae while walking into the lift of YG Entertainment.

 

"Umm...I just want to show you around, remember my father want to see you? Oh, beside you will have a new producer..." Youngbae replied while pressing the lift botton number 4.

 

"Huh?! A new producer? What about you? Aren't you my producer?!" Jiyong got shocked by the information of him having a new producer.

 

"It's ok Jiyong he is the head producer, he is even better than me. I believe that it would be better for you to have him as your producer." Youngbae sounded sad but he tried to convince Jiyong that it would alright.

 

"But...I don't need a new producer. Youngbae, why can't you continue to be my producer?! Why?!" Jiyong is still not convinced by Youngbae.

 

"Sorry Jiyong, I can't, because I have to take over my father's company soon and there is still a lot of things I need to learn and get familiar with before I could take over the responsibility. It's ok, we will still be able to see each other, so don't get too upset okay Jiyong?" Youngbae said it with a smile. "Okay, I will show you your new producer now. Let's go!"

 

Jiyong nodded and followed Youngbae as he walked out of the lift.

 

Hmmm.. I wonder who will be my new producer, hope he will be like Youngbae, easy going and understanding...

 

"Hey Jiyong, he is the head producer that I'm talking about just now, he will be your producer from now onwards and before I forget he will also be your editor." Youngbae told Jiyong as he walked towards a man sitting at far end of the room.

 

"Hello, TOP shi, he is the composer that you will be in charge of from on onwards." Youngbae told that man who is still sitting on his chair.

 

"Hello, I'm TOP, you can just call me TOP if you want." That man said it coldly while concentrating on his paper work, still sitting on his seat.

 

What's wrong with this guy? He is so rude and unfriendly! So what if he is the head producer?! His personality is terrible!

 

"Hey!" Youngbae whispered softly and nudged Jiyong with his elbow, breaking his thoughts.

 

"Oh...hello, I'm Kwon Jiyong. Nice to meet you." Jiyong quickly replied. This time TOP suddenly lifted his head to look at him. They stared at each other for awhile until Youngbae broke the silence. "Okay, Jiyong let's go, I will show you your studio."

 

"My studio??" Jiyong questioned Youngbae, still not quite understand what does he mean.

 

Youngbae just smiled at him and pulled him out of the office and towards the room so called studio. As Jiyong moved out of the office, he noticed that TOP is still staring at him. That eyes of TOP seemed shocked and surprised but he is not sure why does he gave him such an expression.

 

*Seunghyun's situation*

 

Jiyong? Kwon Jiyong? That composer that I'm going to be in charge on is Jiyong? No no no that cannot be him...he had gone for 10 years already!!! Stop hoping that he will come back Choi Seunghyun!!!

 

"TOP oppa, these are the particulars of the new composer that will be in charge on. It will be better for you if you know his style in music first." Attendant Minzy walked over to my table and passed the documents to me.

 

"Thank you." I thanked her quickly and took the documents from her.

 

I flipped through the pages and started reading the particulars, but what I saw made me frozed.

 

Kwon Jiyong...just came back from Paris, graduated from a music university in Paris and...

 

...his date of birth...

 

 

 

18 August 1988

 


 

Yeepee!!!^^ Finally finished Chapter 5^.^ Really thank you for reading^^ This is my very first story, so please do comment and tell me my mistake:) I really loved all your comments<3

I also want to thank those who subscribed!!! You all really encouraged me to do better(=^.^=) Kamsa hamnida~ <3