Words

Big Bang oneshots/scenarios

I love you.

 

I want you to know how I feel about you.

 

I think you should know I feel strongly about you.

 

Marry me?

 

Oppa loves you, yes he does, yes he does.

 

Good Lord, what is wrong with me? You’d think I was the first man to ever tell a woman how he felt about her. I’ve been scribbling all afternoon and all I’ve got to show for it is a bunch of slashed sentences. Oy. I’ve written songs before. This should be easy compared to that.

 

I, Choi Seunghyun, am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with you.

 

This is not freaking Twilight. Come on, I’m sure I can do better.

 

I ING LOVE YOU, DAMNIT!

 

On second thought, maybe I should call it quits and become a hermit. I could move to England, get me a house deep in the countryside and grow my own food. I could get me a nice dog to help me herd the sheep and hire a nice village girl to come by once a week to clean the house and make sure I haven’t drank my way into a stupor. Ooh, I can have my own apple orchard. I love apples. Why don’t they make apple ice cream? That would be epic.

 

Focus, Seunghyun, focus. Why did no-one ever tell me it would be so hard to confess. These are my confessions… That’s a great song. When was the last time I listened to it? Why is it not on my iPod? That’s weird. There are no Usher songs on here. Lemme fix that.

 

Maybe I should make her a mix-tape of songs that reflect the way I feel about her.  No. That might have worked if we were in Friends.  Friends. I loved that show. How did it end? The last episode I saw was when Phoebe was pregnant. Phoebe’s a pretty name. I’M NAMING MY DAUGHTER PHOEBE! I shall write that down before I forget it.

 

Yah! What is wrong with you? Come on. Write something! Anything!

 

This is much harder than I thought it would be. I love you and it feels like it should be enough to just say it. It feels like that but I’m afraid you won’t believe me if I don’t say it right.

 

Ugh. Forget this. I can’t tell her. I’ll be that guy that had the perfect girl and couldn’t communicate his feelings. Why do I even need to tell her? I’ll just show her. That should be infinitely easier and she loves it when I make her feel like she’s in a drama. :D That’s it! I’ll need roses, champagne, chocolates, and cake. Because cake is the shiznit.

 

+++

 

“Oppa, I can’t believe you did this,” she giggles adorably.

 

“Which part?” I ask, sipping from my champagne flute.

 

“All of it: the rooftop dinner, the flowers and candy, the other gifts. But most of all, I can’t believe you were willing to put that on,” the giggles turn into full fledged laughter as she gestures to my Pikachu kigurumi.  “You look ridiculous!”

 

“The official pimp looks bad- in everything, sweetheart. Even this,” I respond with laughter of my own.

 

“Your fans would die if they could see you right at this instant,” my girlfriend continues.

 

“They will never see this. This is for you and you only.”

 

“Thank you so much, oppa,” she says in all seriousness.

 

“You’re so welcome,” I smile and finish off the rest of my drink.

 

Her phone vibrates on the table and for a half second I consider chucking the offending device off the roof. But she would kill me if I did that. I settle for watching as she opens the text and reads it, sticking her tongue out at it as she types a quick reply. When she lays it down on the table and looks at me I raise and inquiring eyebrow.

 

“It was one of my friends bragging about all the stuff her boyfriend got her,” she explains.

 

“He probably did better than me, right?”

 

“Nope. All he got her was a bunch of fancy expensive stuff. I got T.O.P dressed as Pikachu on a rooftop with good food and my favorite cake and these awesome chocolates. Mine totally trumps hers,” she says with a smug look, “because my boyfriend showed me he loved me.”

 

See, I knew this would work without all those stupid words getting in the way.