Jonghyun and Minho

Opposite Minds

"Minho...I don't know how this happened and I don't know why. But we have to find a way to undo this." Jonghyun informed Minho as they sat. Minho rubbed his chin in thought and looked up to meet his own eyes that now belong to Jonghyun. 

"Did you do anything before the night this happened? Anything out of the ordinary?" A voice spoke joining both boys at the table. They jumped and their stares broke now facing a very familiar Dr. Jinki. 

"J-jinki, nice meeting you here this is my friend Minho." Minho gestured over to Jonghyun. 

"Oh save it, I know he is Jonghyun and you are Minho. Listen I've seen this before. In fact, I've been through it. Something you to did the night before is the key to what has happened." Jinki spoke calmly looking between the two men. 

Minho liked his lips in though giving glances to Jonghyun and Jinki. "Jinki, what did you do when you switched with heaven knows who? And how did you know I wasn't Jonghyun? And how did you know to find us here? And--"

"Whoa whoa, slow down there, Minho! I come here daily, I noticed you talking and over heard your conversation, pardon my 
curiosity . I switched with a boy named Taehyun. He and I had had a similar dream that night. We were both unhappy with the way our lives were going. He was singer who wasn't doing well with money. I was a voice who is stuck in a office daily." Jinki rested his head in his hand elbow hoisted up on the table. " Our dream was that we'd both reach success in the same way we wanted." 

"Well...I did make a certain wish that night.." Jonghyun's gaze went to Minho who looked back at Jonghyun in shock.

"Now that I think of it..so did I! I wished for Key to find someone better!"

"Someone who can take care of Taemin better!"

"Someone who can love Key like I did."

"Someone to love Taemin..." Jonghyun looked at Jinki who was smiling at the boys realization.  "Jinki, how do break this?" 

"Simple. You 
fulfill the wish. Jonghyun has to make Key love Jonghyun and Minho has to make Taemin love Minho."

"But how can we do that if we aren't us?" Minho asked in a frustrated tone. 

"That is up to you both to plan.. Boys this was a nice chat, my lunch break is over." Jinki got up fixing his clothing. " You know where to find me." He waved and left Jonghyun and Minho in the cafe.

 

~

Hey guys~~ So turns out summer didn't help me update more frequently -.- . A girl gets distracted okay? haha I really do wanna keep this story to the end, so I promise to finish it! Anyway! If you all have a tumblr and are interested in kpop rp message me! I have a roleplay for you it's facebook based, and we are about to finish an activity check! Which means more idols will be free! Please consider my offer! It'd be very fun! ;u; We can be BBFs~