Waking up in a funny place~

Opposite Minds

 

 

Jonghyun woke up facing the plain white ceiling. He let out a satisfied sigh as he stretched out his arms.

 

“Good morning Tae!” Jonghyun turned left to see an empty spot on the bed. Blinking his eyes he looked around the room being met with unfamiliar blue walls and white furniture. The shelves wore soccer trophies and ribbons were pinned on the walls.

 

Realizing something is wrong Jonghyun jumps off the bed and looks around the room. “I feel like I have grown.” He tilted his head and turned around to be met with a mirror across the room. His eyes quickly widen and without second thought lets out a scream from pure shock.

 

“YAH!” Jonghyun jolts towards the door that flew open with force. “Why are you screaming?! Look at what you made me do!” The boy pushes back his bangs and shows Jonghyun and big red splotch by his hairline. “I burned myself with the dumb hair iron!”

 

“I am sorry, it’s just… What is all this?”

 

“What? What is what?”

 

“This.” Jonghyun motioned his arms around himself and the room around.

 

“Min, stop being stupid.” The boy scoffs and crosses his arms.

 

“Who is Min?”

 

“You Minho! You’re Choi Minho! Jeez just get dressed, we are having lunch with my family in a hour!” The boy stomps out to the bathroom to continue work on his hair.

 

Jonghyun still unaware of the situation turns back to the Mirror. ‘Choi Minho?’ Jonghyun examines the new face and body. “Aish, why are his eyes so big, He looks like a frog.” He looks around the room seeing clothes and other things on the floor. ‘could be a little neater.” Jonghyun looked for clothes to wear.

 

~

Awakenings.

~

 

Minho’s eyes slowly open as he feels someone shaking him.

 

“Hyung! Wake up you have work in a hour!”

 

“Work?” Minho opens his eyes to see a face almost a inch away from his. Jolting back Minho looks at the boy in shock.

 

“Omo,” The boy laughs slightly. “Sorry, Hyung, didn’t mean to scare you.” He smiles wide.

 

“W-who are you?” Minho asks.

 

“Uh, Taemin, Gosh Jjong, maybe you need to see doctor Jinki.” Taemin laughs and and walks out the bedroom door.

 

“Jjong? Jinki?” Minho sits up and sees the mirror across the room and his eyes double in size. He jumps from the bed and walks up to the mirror. “Is that?”

 

He starts doing poses watching as the new reflection follows his every move. Before he can notice a puppy jumps on his leg. Looking down his eyes widen in horror. “DOG!” Minho quickly jumps on the bed and watches the puppy try to jump up with him.

 

Taemin comes running in. “Roo!” He walks over and scoops Roo in his arms and looks at Minho strangely. “Jonghyun, it’s just Roo.”

 

“I am allergic to dogs.” Minho stares at Roo. His glare being broken by Taemin’s laughter.

 

“Please, Jong! You adore dogs.” Taemin walks out and sets Roo down in the living room. “Gosh, Roo, Jjong Appa is being funny today.” Taemin smiles and looks up at the wall clock. “Omo! I have to get to class! Jjong get ready you teach guitar today! Bye!” Taemin calls out and grabs his keys running out the front door.

 

“Teach guitar?” Minho tilts his head confused. ‘I can’t play guitar. Where do I even teach this class?’ “wait Taemin!” Minho runs out to the living room seeing that Taemin had already left. ‘Please let this be a dream.’

 

~

I wrote this one in class and typed it out with a few changes. I get really bored  in school. -_- I thought about this chapter during my geometry test. I haven't read through it yet, if you see a mistake please tell me >.<. Oh just to get it more understandable. Minho and Jonghyun switched bodies~ Minho is in Jonghyun's body and Jonghyun is in Minho's. Haha Jjong, still doesn't know Key's name :3. Don't worry he'll learn xD Mmm, well Imma put a lovely gif now~ Peace!~