Dr. Jinki and Meet ups

Opposite Minds

“JONGHYUN! Wake up we slept in we have one hour ‘til my— our appointment and I am still hungry!” Taemin pulled the blanket off of Minho with force. Minho flinched and curled into a ball on the bed to keep warm.

 

“Key, give me a few seconds…” Minho’s tired voice came out in a different tone than usual. Remembering his situation he quickly sat up. “I meant Taemin!”

 

“Key?” Taemin laughed softly and nodded. “It’s alright, just get dressed okay? I will take my medication and wait in the living room.” Taemin walked out of the room.

 

Minho groaned lightly and face palmed. He slowly came out of bed and stretched. Lazily he picked out some of Jonghyun’s clothes and began getting dressed. He pulled his shirt over head and heard his phone buzz.

 

‘Jonghyun: Minho how soon can I meet you today?’ Minho read the message twice over and walked to the living room.

 

“Taemin, how long is this appointment.” Taemin shrugged and stood up from his spot. “After therapy…” Minho frowned softly nodding.

 

“Let’s get going then, where is Dr. Jinki’s office?” Minho sent Jonghyun a quick text and walked outside with Taemin.

 

“Hyung, we go almost every other week. Are you getting old?” Taemin laughed. “It’s the office on Minhyun Street.” Minho pondered the distance from Minhyun to the park on 8th street.

 

“Okay, I will drive us there.” Minho smiled and took Taemin’s hand leading him out to Jonghyun’s car. Minho got in the driver’s side as Taemin got in the passenger’s side. “Taemin, I need to run some work errands after we are done with Dr. Jinki. Is there any place you need to go while I do so?”

 

Taemin looked out the window and shrugged. “Can’t I just come with you?” Minho shook his head softly not taking his eyes from the road as he drove.

 

“No… It’s special matters, a meeting.” Minho’s voice ringing of hard seriousness.

 

“Take me to Jongin’s café then. I will spend time there with Jongin and his family.” Minho nodded pretending to know who Jongin was. We would ask after the appointment. Minho parked outside ‘Dr, Jinki’s Psychiatrist Office’ and helped Taemin out of the car.

 

They walked into the quiet lobby only holding about two people. One seemed deep in thought more just staring out into space. The other was reading a magazine with bright pictures. Taemin took Minho’s hand and went to the front desk to sign in.

 

Taemin spoke to the women behind the desk who greeted both boys. Minho only nodded as slight bow. After signing in for his appointment Taemin and Minho sat down with the other two.

 

“We didn’t get to eat.” Taemin pouted and whispered to Minho. This made Minho’s mood lift, with a smile Minho put his arm around Taemin and whispered back.

 

“I will get you whatever you want after we’re done here” Taemin’s face brightened up and he leaned on Minho.

 

“Thanks Jjong!” And with the name that left Taemin’s mouth Minho frowned. He wanted to hear his name in that voice he can’t live without. He wanted Taemin to call out Minho’s name.

 

“Taemin, say Minho.”

 

Taemin looked up at Minho confused but spoke never the less. “Minho? Jonghyun, are you okay?” Before Minho could reply they were called in to see Dr. Jinki.

 

They stood and Minho walked behind Taemin timidly. Minho closed the door behind them and looked ahead to see Dr. Jinki.

 

“Hey there, Taemin! Jonghyun!” He smiled widely and gestured to a couch in the room. “Take a seat! How are you two feeling?”

 

“Hey, Jinki Hyung! We are fine. Jonghyun has been a little out of it lately though. It’s kind of funny.” Taemin laughed and Jinki sat in front of them on a seat.

 

“Is that so? Well is there anything on your mind Jonghyun? I am here to help you know?” Onew smiled warmly at Minho who just shook his head.

 

“No sir, I am fine” Minho bowed slightly.

 

“Jonghyun, no need to be so proper, you are acting a bit funny.” Jinki just chuckled shaking his head. “So, Taemin how have you been since the last visit?”

 

“I have been fine. Nothing too stressful has happened in a while and the medicines are really working.” Taemin replied with a very slight smile.

 

“I am glad the anti-depressants I switched you to made progress, and your dreams?”

 

“Much calmer! Jinki, I haven’t had a bad dream in a whole week!” Taemin’s smile got wider as he told Jinki of his progress. Minho smiled slightly watching him in admiration.

 

After a little more question, Jinki said his good-byes hugging both before they left. He also gave Taemin his next appointment date. They both headed out and Minho asked for the directions to Jongin’s café.

 

“But the food, Jonghyun!” Taemin pouted and crossed his arms.

 

“The café will have food? I will buy you anything on the menu.”

 

“But I want Tteokbokki.” Minho blinked and turned to Taemin slightly before looking ahead to the rode as he drove.

“Street food? Taemin, that will—“ Minho paused mid-sentence as he saw Taemin frown from the corner of his view.”Alright, we’ll get some Tteokbokki.” Minho smiled as he saw Taemin brighten up. With that he drove out to hongdae for Tteokbokki.

 

 

~

 

Jonghyun waited in the park for 30 minutes before calling Minho. Jonghyun looked around when he saw him. He saw himself parking his car and stepping out looking around. He quickly walked that way towards Minho.

 

“Minho!” Jonghyun called as he approached him. Minho turned and saw himself walking towards him. It gave him chills. “There you are.”

 

“Sorry, Taemin had an appointment.” Minho nodded slightly.

 

“That is good. Thank you for taking him. It’s nice to finally meet you! Listen we need to talk about this.” Saying that Jonghyun climbed into the passenger seat of the car and waited for Minho to sit in the driver’s spot. 

 

~

Guys!! I am updating again! :3 How are you!? I have been busy even if it is summer -_- I just started a roleplay! if you have a tumblr and are interested in facebook roleplay message me~ ;) anyways, Tell me if I made a mistake in spelling or grammar! Have you guys seen Henry's MV with Tae~? I have and love it <3 haha Iistened to it on repeat while writing this chapter~ lol okay, well see you soon! Chu~