Numbers

Opposite Minds

 

Minho wonders the new apartment examining everything. ‘This Jonghyun guy has to have some personal documents somewhere’. Minho knows it’s wrong to look through someone else’s belongings but at this point he didn’t care.

 

Minho walked around and looked through every drawer. Roo followed him everywhere watching him. Minho looked at her.

 

“Uh, Roo right? Where would Jonghyun keep his stuff?” Minho shook his head and looked up at the refrigerator. There were numbers and papers posted up. Walking towards them he looked through them.

 

’Psychiatry bill, light bills, Doctor Lee Jinki’s number, Number to work, Taemin’s—‘ Minho’s eyes drifted back to the post-it that held the number to work.

 

“Found it!” Minho did his little victory dance. “See Roo, Uncle Minho knows what he is doing!” He laughed and ran to the bedroom retrieving Jonghyun’s cell phone and quickly dialed the number.

 

“Uh, excuse me this is Mi—Jonghyun, I teach guitar today, I was wondering if I could reschedule or cancel?” Minho gabbed a pin and some a sticky note. “Mhmm so, Thursday? Yes Ma’am sorry for the last minute call, family emergency came up.” Minho writes down information and nods in approval at the excuse.  “Thank you, have a great day!” With that Minho hangs up and looks at Roo with a satisfied smile.

 

“We did it buddy.” Minho nods. Walking around the room he suddenly had a thought. “If I have Jonghyun’s phone he must have mine! I could call it!” Minho quickly grabbed the phone as the door opened. His head snapped to look at Taemin walking in.

 

“Hyung what are you doing home at this hour?” Taemin titled his head.

 

“Um work was canceled.” Minho nods and looks around the room. Taemin shrugs and comes up to Minho.

 

“Jonghyun, Jinki texted me saying tomorrows appointment requires both of us.” Taemin informed Minho who nodded stiffly.

“Taemin, can I step out to make a phone call?”

 

“Oh, of course! I was about to shower actually.” Taemin smiled and grabbed a towel walking to the bathroom. “Be out in a while.” Taemin walked into the bathroom closing the door. Minho waited to hear the water start and began to dial his number.

 

~

(***)-***-****

~

 

Jonghyun finally put on the brightest clothes Minho owned and he fixed his hair up really good.

 

“Oh my God, Who are you and what did you do to Minho? Did you eat him?” Key laughs.

 

“Ani, um…” Key rolled his eyes and sighed.

 

“It’s Key, Minho.” Jonghyun nodded looking at Key.

 

“You look really good to Key.” Jonghyun smiled and suddenly heard a ringer. Turning he picked up Minho’s phone to be met with his own number. His eyes widened and looked at Key. “Excuse me.”

 

Key scoffed and walked out of the room shutting the door. Jonghyun quickly answered the phone.

 

“Hello?”

 

“Jonghyun this is Minho.” Jonghyun listened a little shocked. “Listen, we need to meet up somewhere. I am sure I am not the only one who is freaked out by this.”

 

“You have no idea. Where do you want to meet?” Jonghyun listened carefully but heard a bang at the door.

 

“MINHO! MY PARENTS ARE HERE GET OUT!” Key yelled through the door.

“Hey Minho meet me at the park on 8th street tomorrow. Oh, and please take care of Taemin for me. He has really bad depression.” Jonghyun replied quickly and hung up the phone. “Coming Key!”

 

Jonghyun came out of the room and went to the living room to meet Key’s parents. He bowed respectively something Minho hadn’t done in a while. Key eyed Jonghyun suspiciously but shrugged it off.

 

“Alright everyone lets hurry on to the café.” Key said as he led Jonghyun and his parents outside.

~

Hey Hey Guysss!~ haha sorry. Anyway, I am not sure if I am going to fast or not >.<. Am I? Aish whatever This is all I really have to add at this point. Here is a lovely Gif~ Bye!~