Starting the Story!

Opposite Minds

 

“Minho! I told you not to leave your dirty clothes all over the bathroom floor!” Key grabbed the handful of clothes and stomped to the living room. Minho was chilling on the couch extremely focused on his video game. Key tapped his foot and glared at him holding the clothes up. “Hello! Earth to Minho! Is that soccer game really that interesting?” Key asked loudly.

 

“Uh, Yeah. I am winning if you haven’t-- GOAL!!” Minho stood proudly and did a little dance. “Uh son!” Minho reached for a high five from Key receiving a glare. “Aish, what is it Key?”

 

“What is it?! Your damn clothes,” Key shoves Minho’s clothes into his arms. “I tell you to clean up after yourself! Damn it Min, That’s all I ask!” Key shoved past Minho into his room slamming the door. Minho stares at the place Key just left and turns his attention to the floor looking at his clothes.

 

Sighing he picks up the pile and throws it on the couch plopping down next to it. “I do too clean up after myself. Tsk neat freak.” Minho puts his feet up on the couch and lowers his body on the couch lying on his side and puts on an action movie.

 

Halfway through the move he sits up and walks over to the kitchen in search of food. He fishes around in the cabinets and settles for making himself a sandwich. Eating it he drags his feet down the hallway to Key’s room.

 

“Yah Key.” Minho knocks on the door. “Key?”

 

“Go away Min, I am not in the mood, let me sleep!” Minho did care for Key. He wanted to tell him sorry but he knows he has done that plenty. Walking from the door he goes to a window in the living room and sits at the window seat.

 

“I just want him happy…” Gazing out at the stars he picks one. The brightest mot pure he spots in the navy sky. “I wish for Key to find someone who can love him and keep him happy. That’s all I want. ” With that Minho turned off the TV and dragged himself to his room for the night.

~

Across Seoul another couple though happier than the last, shares their own conflicts.

~

 “Jjong!” A sweet voice calls running to the front door. Taemin captures Jonghyun in a tight hug and kisses his cheek. “Oh Hyung! How was work?! Did you teach your students well today? You’re a great music teacher!” Taemin spills his usual happy mood.

 

“Of course, Tae,” Jonghyun smiles at Taemin and hugs him gently. “I taught a lot, did you do well in you classes?” Jonhyun removes his shoes and steps in going straight to the kitchen. “Oh and how was therapy?”

 

Taemin following closely behind to the kitchen sits on top of the counter. “Classes were good, and Dr. Jinki says I am progressing! I haven’t had a heavy depression mood in about two weeks!” Taemin smiles over at Jonghyun pouring himself a bowl of cereal.

 

“That’s great Tae.” Jonghyun nods and walks to the table digging into his cereal. Taemin smile fades slightly and he shakes his head. They sit in silence for a while.

 

“I am going to head to bed first, Jjong,” Taemin comes down from the counter and hugs Jonghyun weakly as he walks by.

 

“Mmmm, alright.” Jonghyun just nods and returns eating his cereal. Once he hears the bedroom door shut he sighs and sits back in his seat. Jonghyun’s feelings for Taemin quickly fell from lovers to brothers when they moved into the apartment. He cares a lot for Taemin but in an older brother way.

 

Putting his bowl in the sink he looks out the window. “The sky looks beautiful tonight.” He smiles at the beauty. He lowers his head and begins washing the dishes. Jonghyun thinks of all those times in the shower he rehearsed their break up. But he always gets weak when it comes to it. He is afraid Taemin will do something to harm himself.

 

He has even taked to Dr. Jinki about it. Letting down someone with such a history in depression is something Jonghyun just doesn’t want, especially if it is Taemin. Sighing he looks back up through the window.

 

“Oh beautiful shining and pure star, I wish Taemin will find someone else someone who can love him more than I can, as a lover. Keep him happy, that is all I ask.” Jonghyun puts up the now clean bowl and excuses himself to bed. 

 

~

Just wanted to get it started, I really hope I can do well on this one ^^ I have the story in my mind. I don't know how long I will try to make it. The plot is planned out. Minkey's little arguement was not that big of a problem xD but just think before this there was many many other arguments. The idea of Taemin having Clinical Depression plays a big character trait bringing in Jinki~ Anyways! That is it for now~ Here is Minho imitaing the squrriel that bit him :3haha