Falling

Opposite Minds

 

Jonghyun sat beside Key in the café. Mr and Mrs Kim were nice, but boy did they ask many questions. Jonghyun knew next to nothing about Minho.

 

“Minho, how is the weekend coaching?” Mr. Kim asked.

 

“Fine, you know. Soccer…” Jonghyun nodded slowly and bit his lip. Key stepped on his foot causing Jonghyun to jolt straight and looks at Key puzzled.

 

Key shot a quick glare and smiled. “Minho is the best coach for kids soccer there is in town!  They hadn’t lost any games since Minho stepped in!” Key smiled widely as his parents nodded and approved of Minho’s coaching.

 

“That is great Minho!” Mrs. Kim exclaims and eats her food. Jonghyun nodded  and keeps eating his food. Key talked with his father as they ate.

 

Mostly you hear laughter coming from the group of four. Jonghyun started to talk more by the end of the visit. Mostly with Mrs. Kim about Minho’s ‘new’ style that didn’t go unnoticed. Kibum’s parents commented on how Key was beginning to rub off on the tall boy.

 

“I have always liked the colorful choices; I have just never worn them before.” Jonghyun shrugs. The family laughs.

 

“You look so much livelier like this Minho!” Key said playfully pushing Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun smiled at Key. He liked Key. The way he talked and laughed. Key was great company and his parents were sweet.

 

The longer Jonghyun spent with them the more he loved it. They were all very lively and they laughed and talked freely. That whole feel of not caring if they are in public or not. Jonghyun never got to be too loud in public especially with Taemin.  Taemin is scared of attention so they hardly go out beside for class and work.

 

After leaving the café Jonghyun and Key went to the local outlet shops. Kibum’s parents left the café after paying the meal. Key picked out new clothes for Minho to bring his new style out more.

 

Jonghyun and Key had a great time. Key hadn’t had this much fun with Minho since high school. Jonghyun hadn’t had much fun since then either.  They spent the whole day together, just enjoying the fun of the city.

 

~

Quieter please?

 

~

 

After his phone call with Jonghyun, Minho sat at the couch watching the TV. He sat for a while before Taemin came from the shower. Minho didn’t take note of Taemin being out of the restroom.

 

“Jjong!” Taemin jumped on the couch and snuggled up against Minho. “What are you doing?” Taemin sing-songed his words and smiled at Minho.

 

Minho jumped a bit at the sudden contact but look over at Taemin being welcomed by the most amazing smile he had ever seen.

 

“J-just watching some TV.” Minho sputtered slightly. Taemin laughed softly.

 

“Want to watch a movie?” Taemin sat up on the couch.

 

“Um, sure, what do you want to watch, get your shoes on.”  Minho stood and looked at Taemin who bit his lip and looked down a bit.

 

“Can we stay here for a movie, Jjong?” Taemin looked up at Minho with big unsure eyes. Minho sat down and nodded.

 

“Of course, Tae!” Minho smiles at the boy and rubbed his shoulder. “I prefer that much more anyway.” Minho wanted Taemin to smile again like he just had. Taemin shifted and bit his lip.

 

“Are you sure Hyung? I know you always want to go out more…” Taemin frowned slightly.

 

“No No, Taemin we can stay here, I like staying home, really. Just smile for me?” Minho smiled and scooted closer to Taemin on the couch.

 

Taemin laughed quietly and smiled that smile Minho quickly fell in love with. “Okay, Hyung. What movie should we watch? I was thinking spiderman again, is that okay?”

 

Minho hadn’t seen that movie, by the way Taemin said it they must see it often. “Yes let’s watch that one; it will be like watching it the first time.” Minho smiled at Taemin as he smiled and went to set up the movie.

 

“Thanks Hyung.” Taemin sat snuggled up with Minho on the couch as they watched the movie. Minho loved it. He loved being here with Taemin. There was just this feeling he couldn’t explain. Minho doesn’t even know this boy too well. He was puzzled but at comfort with Taemin.

 

After the movie Minho and Taemin made sandwiches and played and question game.  They asked each other many questions. Minho answered as Minho. There were times he forgot he was ‘Jonghyun’. He learned more about Taemin. Though Taemin claimed they were well known things.

 

The more Minho learned the more he fell for Taemin. He loves just staying home enjoying the company of each other. He went out with Key almost every day. Minho didn’t hate that, he just wished he can enjoy home more. With Taemin he was relaxed.

 

At the end of the day they laid in bed Minho holding sleeping Taemin. Minho couldn’t sleep much. All he could think about is that no matter what Taemin doesn’t know Minho. He doesn’t know what he looks like or what he does.  Just the few facts he was able to say. But Taemin knows those to be Jonghyun’s facts, not Minho’s. 

 

~

Sorry for the wait. I had school troubles >.< Now I am on break so it shouldn't be too bad! Well I wanted to get the feel I was getting in my daydreams mind ^^; . If I made a mistake tell me, I only proof read it once. I also tried to make it longer than the other 3 chapters. Enjoy my little friends~ oh and here is a gif that captures the beauty that is Taemin<3