What's up with the sudden joke, umma?!

A very special love------Part 2 sequel.

 

 
Yoona's POV
 
 
"Uhm. Thank You--- for saving me, Kyuhyun, right?" I bid farewell to him.
 
"Oh. It's alright." He answered.
 
"Yah! Yoona can visit you anytime, right?" Umma joked, but I guess, she's not.
 
"Umma!" Donghae and I both exclaimed.
 
"What's wrong with that? It's alright, ahjumma." Kyuhyun added.
 
"Ahjumma? You should call me mother. Keke." Aish. Mom's freaking me out, really!
 
We rode a cab on the way home, and he rode his motorcycle.
 
 
--------------------At the house------------------------
 
 
"Mom! What's that freaking talk all about?!" I kinda make my voice a lttle louder than usual. I couldn't believe she said that, I mean---she's my mom, and I'm her daughter! She should treasure me the most...and Donghae also, of course.
 
"Donghae~yah!" She just ignored my question and faced my dongsaeng----aish, really!
 
"Yes, umma?" 
 
"Tell your noona that we'll be going out tomorrow. Bring some of her clothes too."
 
"Umma! Why can't you face me?!" I shouted at her, really dissapointed.
 
"And let me borrow her phone first." She added. Just then, Donghae grabbed my phone and gave it to mom.
 
"Donghae~yah! Not you, too." 
 
"Mianhaeyo noona. I don't know what mom's planning, but I'm sure it'll be for your own good."
 
"Umma! Umma!" I kept calling out her name while she run up the stairs and locked her door. "Aish, really, Umma!"
 
"Sorry, Yoona"
 
"Sorry? Mom! You're plannig something right? Mom!" It's no use, I kept on shouting out her name all day. It didn't worked. I took a bath, and went to my bedroom.  
 
Suddenly, someone knocked at the door. I hoped it's mom, wanting us to reconcile, and tell the truth.
 
"Noona~"
 
'Aniyo, it's Donghae' ~sigh~ I opened the door and welcomed Donghae. "Oh Donghae, come in. Why are you here for?" He handed me my phone. 
 
"Here. Mom wants me to give this to you. Uhm---Noona, tell me more about Kyuhyun." We sat on my bed and talked for awhile.
 
"Why do you need to ask about him?"
 
"Oh, nothing, just a little curious."
 
"I can't say that much about him. We just met twice: at the Church, and when he saved me."
 
"That's all? What about his full name? His status? Birthdate? Age? And education? Have. You. Come. To. Like.
Him.?"
 
"Yah! What are you talking about? I guess...we're just friends."
 
"Really?!" He suddenly jumped and full of happiness were drawn on his face. 
 
"Yah! What's that supposed to mean?"
 
"What? Nothing" And he sat again on the bed.
 
"Give me some rest, will you? Aish---I'm a patient about, uhm, 5 hours ago, and now, mom's making me all sick to death!" 
 
"Oh arasso. Take a long rest. Mom said we're going out tomorrow."
 
"Sure, sure." I utter while pushing him out of the door. 
 
________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 Sorry for the late update. Here's chap 2. NO SILENT READERS PLEASE. COMMENTS? =D