Donghae.

A very special love------Part 2 sequel.

 

 
 
Donghae's POV
 
"Donghae~ah are you sure?" Umma asked me.
 
"This is the only way to make her confess, umma. When she move out of that house, I know she'll now have the courage to confess" Right, this is the only way. 
 
"Donghae~ah, even though you two are step brothers, you must not feel this way towards your noona. You like her, I can feel that."
 
"Arrasseoyo, umma."
 
I called noona. She seems to be shocked with what I've said. Don't worry noona, that's only my plan, to make you confess to Kyuhyun, the only way. At least, before I move to Japan, I was able to make her happy, once in awhile.
 
"If that's the case, then let it be....
 
Even though that's what I've said, it still feels difficult inside.
 
Goodbye...
 
Just like a door being shut tight, my heart will be shut tight too...
 
Return to the times when there is no you in my life.
 
Without you, seems like a sense of unease keeps coming, a little difficult to bear.
 
It will be better again, it will be better again very soon."
 
Yoona's POV
 
There's still no answer from him. I took the last step out of the door.
 
"Yoonnie...we'll miss you." Sungmin gave me a flying kiss.
 
I walked weakly, remembering all the memories we had together.
 
When Kyuhyun wore his sunglasses at the Church, he really looks cool back then, the first time we met.
 
When he saved me that night, and at that hospital, he met Donghae, my step-brother.
 
When Donghae and mom left me in front of our house, the ride at your motorcycle, it's my first time. Your back really feels warm in this cold weather. I hold on tightly when you speed up, I liked it that way.
 
When I met your hyungs, and my first night sleeping together with a man. I already knew that you wouldn't do any weird things, so don't misunderstand. Morning came, and I kicked you out of your own bed, I felt really sorry towards you, just can't express it.
 
When we're left alone in the house, you cooked ramyon for me, I really appreciated it even though it's just a simple food, you're right, it still needs cooking. The lights went off. You knew I'm afraid of the dark, I grabbed your arms and when I fell, you took care of me.
 
Kyuhyun...it's always about you...appearing suddenly behind my back, seeing his happy expression when seeing me, it's like a puppy seeing his owner.
 
When we played Truth or Dare. Oh yes, I remembered that day...it's the first time I saw you that disappointed. While I'm thinking of that day, I almost tear up, but then, it rained. Now I'm all wet, still walking towards the bus stop, I feel weak.
 
Why didn't I called her oppa? What's with me? Normally this heart which doesn't feel anything, today seems like a knife had cut through it, it's unbearable.
 
Finally, I arrived at the bus stop, still thinking about the reason.
 
Before I step inside the bus, I looked around, hoping someone would stop me, that special someone must stop me. If he would just say the word, "Don't go" I will not go. I dare you, erted Jerk, Cho Kyuhyun.
_____________________________________________________________________
 
Hello readers, GIF's for all of you. Omg Kyuhyunnie's making us all wet! More water oppa, more water! Keke.LOL.
Last chap will be coming soon :(
Poor Donghae, he hurt himself, to make Yoona happy.
Thanks for supporting all the way readers, unnies :D
The quote's from Baek Sung Jo's diary of Playful Kiss, so inspiring right?