Babe?! Forget it!

A very special love------Part 2 sequel.

 

 
 
Yoona's POV
 
I dialed the weird number..... "Hello----?"
 
"Hello---Who's this?" A familiar voice answered my call. One thing I'm sure of, it's a man's voice.
 
"Hello, I said who's this?" He repeated his question. Wait---- It's like I've already heard his voice, Kyuhyun?!
 
"Is. This. Kyuhyun.?" I asked hesitantly.
 
"Yes. And you are---?" He asnwered, I then covered my phone and shouted 'SHHHOOOOTTTT---WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE YOU?!"
 
"Uhm..Yoona" Have I made the right decision, to ask help from him. But---I can't ask help for the second time! Urg. This is embarassing--- But...who saved his contact.... MOOOOOMMM!!
 
 
Kyuhyun's POV
 
 
I answered a call from an unfamiliar number. Though the number's not familiar---the voice---it's like I've heard it somewhere---
 
"Uhm...Yoona"
 
'It's Yoona' I don't know what I'm feeling but I'm shocked myself when I jumped out of my bed when I heard her name. 
 
"Oh Yoona-- Why'd you call?" I tried to speak normal. 
 
"Uhm--here's what happened-- yesterday mom got my handphone I didn't knew that she'll save your number. She said we're going on a vacation and now, they left me here all alone in the cold and erted guys are smiling on me---so can I stay with you?" 
 
I can't understand what she said. I only understood words such as handphone, vacation, and erted guys.
 
WAIT--! WHAT?! ERTED GUYS?!
 
"Yah! Where are you?!" I asked her, worried.
 
"So is that a YES or a NO?" 
 
"I ASKED WHERE ARE YOU?!"
 
"Whoah! Easy man. I'm here in front of our house."
 
"Where is it?"
 
"Here at----"
 
"Ok. I'll be right there."
 
 
Yoona's POV
 
 
I didn't want to ask help from him again, it's just that I don't have any choice. Oh! That's right! I've already kissed him! What if he remembered...aniyo...it's impossible, I kissed him when he's sleeping...it's truly impossible---
 
After 30 minutes he came riding his motorcycle. 
 
"Kyuhyun.." I waved my hand for him to notice me.
 
"Hop on. Hurry!" He's speaking faster than usual. "Hurry! Give me your bag."
 
"Oh. ok." Arg...I just can't complain because I'm the one who's asking for a favor!
 
I hoped on. "Hold tight." He added.
 
"KYAAAAAA----" I almost fell from the sudden speed. I held onto his waist tightly. "Cc--an yo--u soo--lwoo---dooowwnn-- a--b--it?"
 
"It's 5 degrees celsius in here, babe." Yah! What's up with the babe?! It doesn't mean that you could call me anything you want, just because I asked a favor!
 
Luckily we stopped in front of a house. It doesn't looks like he lives alone, looking at how big it was.
 
"Here we are." He parked his motorcycle and grabbed my bag and my HAND...
 
We went inside. After hearing that someone came in, 2 boys came out of nowhere.
 
"Hi Noona!" The boy with a baby-face looks and cute smile said. "I'm Lee Sungmin. Nice to meet you." He grabbed my hands from Kyuhyun and shaked it.
 
"Oh. Nice to meet you too---and you are?" I faced the other guy who looked totally opposite of Sungmin.
 
"Oh this is Kim Heechul." Kyuhyun introduced him and put his arms on Heechul's shoulder.
 
"Whatever---" The Heechul guy put away his arms and went inside a room.
 
"Don't worry Noona, he'll get used in living with you----someday." Sungmin utter, and again with his killer smile. Oh Sungmin, I just might forget that Kyuhyun's my life saver if you'll smile like that over and over again. Wait----
 
"Did you just say----living with you----? We're living together...but I thought you lived alone, Kyu--" I utter while facing Kyuhyun and gave him a glare.
 
"Don't worry, babe. My cousins are not that dangerous. Why? Do you really want to live with me alone that much? Keke. Step by step babe, step by step." Kyuhyun mumbled with his seductive voice and placed his arms on my shoulder.
 
"Not. that. dangerous huh? And what did you----living with you alone?! Don't joke with me! And stop calling me babe!" I stomped his foot and looking at his face, it makes me more relieved. 
 
What am I doing with my life! Living alone with 3 boys?! MOM----What have you done with your dearest daughter?! Donghae~ah save me!!!
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
YAY! Sungmin and Heechul new characters =) Here's chap 4. Hope u'll enjoy. Don't forget to leave a comment :D Sorry for the late update =(