Gajima...

A very special love------Part 2 sequel.

 

Kyuhyun's POV
 
There's so many things we've been through,. Your expressions towards me clearly shows how you felt, yet you still continue to deny. So  happy, but suddenly in a short while, seems to have thrown away all the feelings that was kept in our hearts.
 
"When you're about to leave, maybe there's something you want to say to me. 
 
You kept hesitating at the door.
 
I should say at this point of time, "Mianhe" to you, or should I say, "Saranghae"?
 
I, who can always make decisions for myself, for the first time I asked myself a question that I myself don't even know.
 
My heart feels painful."
 
"Yoonnie left, dongsaeng. Better not to waste this chance." Sungmin hyung mumbled.
 
I can't...
 
Can't live without her!
 
I got out of my bed and went outside. Heechul hyung handed over an umbrella.
 
"Go for it, maknae!" They both cheered up on me. I ran as fast as I could, I only have one wish at this moment, to make her stay.
 
I can already see the bus stop sign. Andwae. Yoona's stepping inside the bus. "Yoona! Yoona!"  I called out her name, she couldn't hear me. The bus leave.
 
I ran for it. I kept on shouting out her name, hoping for a miracle. The bus starts to speed up, I still kept on running until I'm out of breath.
 
After minutes of running, I stopped, the bus also stopped, someone came out, and called out my name.
 
"Kyuhyun..." I looked up, it's Yoona, holding her bag. Still catching my breath, still raining, we shared the same umbrella.
 
"Yoo---na. Don't leave." We're soak with water.
 
"Kyuhyun..I have something to say. About the truth or dare game. I didn't want you to call oppa because..." I don't know what I'm feeling, am I being rejected, in the middle of the rain? How sweet =.=
 
"Because, the first word I want to call you beside your name is..." My heart keeps on beating faster."Babe." 
 
My mouth's half-opened. I dropped the umbrella and kissed her. Our body's all frozen, my lips on top of her's. I pulled off after a minute.
 
"Saranghae, babe." I utter.
 
"Saranghae, babe." She answered back. I couldn't ask for more, hearing those words. I hugged her tightly, as if she's mine, no, she's already mine!
 
I kissed her again in the middle of the rain. This time, more passionate than before. 
 
While respecting each other's freedom, we fell in love. I would never, ever let you get out of my sight, Yoona. 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
Last chap =( Thanks for supporting all the way readers and unnies ="> If you only knew how happy I am when reading every single comment.
Awwww..kiss in the rain.. =""""> 
Quote's from BSJ diary of Playful Kiss. =>
Hope you could support my other FF, though it's about Shinee. =D Thanks again. Saranghae ^^