Heart thingy >.

A very special love------Part 2 sequel.

 

Yoona's POV
 
"Yoona!" I fell out of the bed hearing mom's loud voice. I suddenly remembered that we're going out this day. I packed some of my clothes. Hmmm..What kind of clothes should I pack? I wonder... Oh~~maybe mom's going to treat us and celebrate Donghae's come back. So maybe----Beach! I packed some of my summer clothes and only 1 pair of pajamas. 
 
"I'm coming!" I took a bath and dress up. Now, what am I going to wear? Simple clothes, maybe. And I'll just change when we get there. I went down the stairs holding my bag. 
 
"Umma~seriously, where are we going?" Donghae suddenly asked.
 
"Donghae~yah, you didn't know where're we going?" I faced him and asked with curiosity.
 
"Umma! Where are we going?!" Donghae and I both exclaimed.
 
"Aish~you don't need to know. Wait, what kind of clothes did you bring?" Aish, umma's making me sick. Pretending not to hear our question, and changing the topic right after.
 
"Summer clothes." I answered.
 
"Me too" Donghae utter.
 
"Perfect! Now we're leaving."
 
"So--umma, we're going to the beach?! YES!" Donghae exclaimed 
 
"It's like a beach for your noona." What?! What does mom mean?! We went out of the door, freezing. 
 
"U---mm--a---" I faced my mom, freezing. 
 
"We're going to the beach, in this kind of si--tu---a---ti--on---" Donghae's also freezing. 
 
"Who said we're going to the beach?! Are you nuts? It's 5 degress celsius!" 
 
"What?!" Mom's pissing us off.
 
"Yoona--can you buy us coffee?" What's wrong with her?! 
 
"Ok, ok. I'm freezing too." I put my bag down and went to the nearest store to buy coffee.
 
 
Donghae's POV
 
 
What the--?! In this kind of situation--mom's asking noona to buy coffee?! Suddenly mom grabbed my hand and called a cab. "Let's go Donghae"
 
"But---noona's not yet here, umma." 
 
"I already texted her and the place we're going to. Let's go!"
 
"But---but Umma! I didn't even saw you held your phone!"
 
"I said I already did!"
 
"Umma, you go in, I'll wait for her."
 
"You want me to die in front of you?! In this freaking---"
 
"Umma! But noona's going to freeze in here!"
 
"She''ll be alright, trust me." I don't want to leave noona alone, but mom grabbed me into the cab. Noona---I'm terribly sorry, if something happens to you---MOM! But, I trusted mom's words that she's going to be alright.
 
 
Yoona's POV
 
 
"Umma! Donghae! I got our coffees!" Where are they? I'm already chillin' to death. Aish~ umma! Donghae! I just realized---they left me. In this freaking winter, they left me! 
 
I've already finished all of our coffees. I tried to call some of my friends. But it's no use, they all have gone into vacation. Oh--there's a weird contact here, there's no name, just a heart. A heart?! When did I ever save this freaking contact in my phone?! I'll just leave it alone.
 
I waited for them for 3 hours! Hoping they'll be back and realize, they left me alone! Aish~~~I only have one choice left, to call that heart thingy and ask for some help. I know I'm not think-skinned, but I want to live longer! Maybe he...or she could help me.
 
I dialed the weird number...... "Hello----?"
 
_____________________________________________________________________
 
Here's chap 3. Enjoy. Comments? =)) NO SILENT READERS PLEASE =D