Noona, I'm home!

A very special love------Part 2 sequel.

 

 
Donghae's POV
 
"Hello, Umma? Oh, I'm on my way home. I'll be seeing you and noona in 30 minutes." I talked to my mom.
 
"Donghae.. Don't go home. We're here at the hospital." Mom replied with dissapointment.
 
"What?! Why are you there? Did something happen to you and noona?"
 
"Your noona---" She explained to me everything. I rushed to the hospital, I couldn't believe it happened again. If only... I were with her at that moment... If only... I came home earlier than today.... If only... 
 
My tears started to flow.
 
---------------At the hospital-----------------
 
"Umma! Umma!" I came running towards my mom, who is sitting on the chair in front of noona's room. 
 
"Donghae... Oh Donghae... I don't know what to do. Your noona's friend's inside, you should come in." She stood up and hugged me with her teary eyes.
 
"Arasso, umma. You should sit down first and I'll check on her."
 
I slightly opened the door. I saw noona holding a sleeping man's shoulder, their faces were so close, and noona's face's all red. Noona stared at his face, she went closer, touched his lips, and kissed it. 
 
I couldn't believe it---my heart...it's like it's going to burst...
 
I closed the door and rubbed my eyes. I looked up, controling my tears.
 
"Oh Donghae... Have you already seen your noona?" Umma asked.
 
"Uhm. Noona and her friend's still sleeping. I guess I shouldn't distrub them. I'll go in after some few minutes. So--
-Mom. Tell me about her friend."
 
"Friend?"
 
"The one who's inside."
 
"Oh---Sunglasses man."
 
"Sunglasses man? What's  that supposed to mean?"
 
"We were at the Church at that time, when Yoona and him first met. I guess it's love at first sight, I could see in your noona's eyes. Oh, they were so adorable. It's like Yoona's cursing him for wearing sunglasses inside the Church. Keke."
 
"Cursing? Then, why'd you think it's love at first sight?" 
 
"Oh, my Donghae. You really don't know anything about love. It's just natural that lovers would be like that at first. Actually, it'll be more interesting that way."
 
"Umma!"
 
"Oh, and by the way, he's your noona's life saver. So you should thank him after he woke up."
 
"Life saver? You mean---"
 
"Yes. Yah, let me ask first 'bout your studies? How is it? Do you have now the capabilities to protect your noona?"
 
"Of course! I can now protect her, and I'll be the one to protect her from now on." It's true... I will now protect her from now on. I went abroad just to learn martial arts, it's for noona. 
 
"Of course. She's your noona. You must protect her." 
 
"Then..I should go in, mom." I went towards the door and knocked. 
 
-----------------------------------------------
 
"Noona..." I saw noona lying on her bed, and the man's still sleeping.
 
"Donghae-yah!" She stood up and I run towards her and gave her a big hug.
 
"Noona! Bogoshippeoyo!" And hugged her tightly.
 
"I missed you more---but...dongsaeng----you're chocking me." And she started to cough, causing the man to wake up.
 
"Mianhaeyo, noona. Are you alright now?"
 
"Yah. Look at what you've done, you woke him up." She took her eyes off me and comforted the man who is sitting beside her. And started talking to him.
 
"Yah. You should have more sleep-----" Yackey, yackety, yack. She really cares about that man. 'He's your noona's life saver' I remembered what my mom said. But still!. She doesn't need him now, she already have me.
 
"Noona---" I interupted their conversation. "When are you being discharged?
 
"Oh, maybe tomorrow--" She answered, but suddenly----
 
"Woah. What do we have here?" The man ruined our conversation, and butted in.
 
"He's my dongsaeng. Just got home from Japan." Noona aswered his stupid question.
 
"Oh I see."
 
He raised his arm, wanting me to shake hands. "Nice meeting you." He utter. I have no choice, noona's watching, she might be embarassed. I shaked hands with him, and let out a long sigh. And I guess not only  noona's watching, but also mom. Looking at her eyes, it says, 'this would be a great year' with a big smile drawn on her face.