Questions Unanswered

Wolf Boy

 

Hey everyone!! So sorry for taking, pretty much forever! I just had to finish up school and find a job, thank you to everyone who subscribed or even read this story!! I am super happy that people actually like what I am doing. Anyway new chapter and new Exo cd/MV!! I hope you enjoy! ^^ Gif is credited to the lovely person who created it and put it on tumblr!! Please comment and tell me what  you think and what you want to see later on! Enjoy~! 

 

"So is that really why you are here? Just checking up?" Joonmyun asked as he eyed up the tall blonde in front of him. 

"Of course, why else would I be here?" Kris asked as he picked up the glass of water that Joonmyun had previously poured for him.

"Hmmm…why else indeed." Joonmyun said as he looked out the window and into the yard. 

"What are you thinking of Joonmyunnie?" Kris smirked, using the cute name from their childhood. 

"Kris hyung, why are you really here? Is it because of Baekhyun? I know you had a little crush on him when we were kids, but I thought you would have grown out of it. Especially since you haven't seen Baekhyun in a while." Joonmyun questioned looking back at Kris, taking in his body language. Joonmyun would like to think he knows Kris pretty well as they did spend time together as they were younger and attended the same high school and shared friends.

"Well, you know how Baekhyun was when he was a kid, so cute. But he's still pretty cute now." Kris said staring down at Joonmyun, "I have to admit though, I am here because Baekhyun's dad really did ask me to check up on him. I came mostly because I haven't seen him in a while. I was shocked to see how he's changed, and even more shocked to see that guy around Baekhyun. Why does he follow Baekhyun around? Why do they seem so attached to each other."

"Well…" Joonmyun started. "I'll let you in on a little secret, but you have to promise not to tell anyone okay?"

Kris nodded eagerly to learn about this possible hindrance to acquiring what he wants. Joonmyun motions for Kris to bend down, so he can whisper the secret to him.

"Okay, they are so close because…" Joonmyun whispered, "of their puppy connection."

"What?!" Kris shouted standing back up. "What the hell is a puppy connection Joonmyun?"

"Well Baekhyunnie looks like a puppy and Chanyeol follows him around like a lost puppy. You could say that Baekhyun has taken in a stray for now." Joonmyun said as he smiled at his own hidden joke amongst his explanation.

"Whatever, I am in the area for the next few days and I may stop by again to check on everything to report back to Baekhyun's father." Kris said pulling up his shirt sleeve and looking at his watch. "But I have to go now, and get some paper work signed before it's too late. I'll see you later."

"Alright, just give me a heads up will you? Don't want to have to walk into more awkward situations between you, Baekhyunnie and Yeolie now do I?" Joonmyun laughed as he walked towards the entrance, "I'll walk you to the door."

Kris said goodbye to Baekhyun, Joonmyun and a stiff goodbye to Chanyeol as well, and walked to his car surveying the area around the house before finally getting into his car and leaving. The tension left Joonmyun's shoulders as Kris' vehicle disappeared from view. After having a moment of relaxing, he decided that it was time to get dinner ready and to prepare what he was going to tell Baekhyun about Chanyeol and what he found out earlier at the police station.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After supper was ate and the dishes were done, all three boys were sitting in the living room watching some tv. It was an old drama rerun that Baekhyun had seen a few times, loosing interest he walked to his room to retrieve a novel that he had been reading. Once returning to the main room and sitting down he began to read. He was just finishing his second chapter of the night when he heard some shifting and the tapping of a pencil on the floor. When he looked towards the noise he saw Chanyeol with the notebook that Joonmyun hyung had given him sitting on the floor. After Baekhyun told him about Chanyeol wanting to learn how to write, Joonmyun had went to his room to retrieve the cute penguin notebook to give to Chanyeol to learn with. In the taller boy's hand he had the Pororo pencil Baekhyun had given him, and he was starring intensely at the letters Baekhyun had wrote out for him.

"Chanyeol-ah." Joonmyun called, grabbing the youngest boys attention. As the orange haired boy looked over, Joonmyun gave the other a warm smile before looking to Baekhyun and back to Chanyeol. "If you get stuck on a letter or need some help, I'm sure Baekhyunnie wouldn't mind helping you."

"Hyung, speaking of Chanyeol. Why is he back? I thought you were going to find his family and I don't know…give him back?" Baekhyun asked.

"Well Baekhyun…" Joonmyun started, he looked at Chanyeol sadly before turning back to Baekhyun to explain the situation the younger boy was in. "The thing is…with Chanyeol…"

"Just spit it out hyung!" Baekhyun spat, getting frustrated at his hyung's hesitance. 

"Baekhyun, he doesn't have any family." Joonmyun said as he looked back at Chanyeol sadly. "The police have never seen him before, they said that this is a pretty small town and if a boy had gone missing everyone would know. He has no one Baek, no where to go and possibly no one who even cares where he is right now or even cares about him. I couldn't just leave him there."

Baekhyun sighed, noticing the sadness in Joonmyun's eyes. He knew his hyung was too soft to simply abandon the strange boy and from the look on Joonmyun's face he had a sneaking suspicion of what Joonmyun was going to follow this up with.

"So, I was thinking…" Joonmyun started.

"We're going to keep him aren't we?" Baekhyun asked slowly. He moved his gaze from Joonmyun to the tall, awkward boy on the floor learning how to write his own language years too late.

"Come on Baek! Look at him! He doesn't speak, he can't write, and he knows nothing about the world! We can't just leave him! Baek, please, lets keep him." Joonmyun pleaded with the younger. "Besides, it would be nice for you to have someone your own age to hang out with every now and then right? And you know he would be a good listener!"

"Hyung, Joonmyun hung, I love you, but sometimes…" Baekhyun sighed as he pinched the bridge of his nose. " You do realize that you're only a year older than me? Also, we don't actually know how old he is and what are you trying to infer with the great listener comment?"

"Well…you do talk a lot when you get on your rants…" Joonmyun smiled and looked fondly to the unknown boy on their floor. "Come on Baekhyunnie, think of him as the younger, bigger, little brother you've always wanted!"

"Okay, fine we can keep him…" Baekhyun started. Joonmyun cheered, but it was cut short as Baekhyun continued. "but I want to be able to have my own space. He should sleep with you."

"Alright, we can try…but I don't think that will work." Joonmyun said.

"And why not?"

"Well look at the way that he follows you around all the time, and how he's always watching you and making sure he has your approval. He's not going to want to stay with me and he might get sad and think that you're abandoning him."

"That is ridiculous! He's not THAT attached to me."

" You think so? Just wait when we go to go to bed and you won't let him in. I bet he'll sleep outside your door and whimper all night because you left him out. He'll think he was bad and you don't want him anymore."

"I didn't want him in the first place! You wanted insisted that he come in and stay and that we keep him now!!"

"Baekhyun, calm down. Everyone knows that you should always have puppies in groups."

"Hyung, I swear I am going to hit you."

Joonmyun smiled at his cousin's empty threat. He was just about to deny Baekhyun's violence to tell him how much he knew his cute little Baekhyunnie actually loved him a lot and bring up a cute, but embarrassing story from his childhood when he noticed Chanyeol's change in posture. The boy was rigid and staring at the door, Joonmyun was just about to question what Chanyeol was all wound up about when he heard a knock at the door. The cousins sent a look to each other, wondering who would be visiting at such an hour. Baekhyun nodded to the door, meaning that Joonmyun should go and answer it, Joonmyun looked back to the boy and tried to eye to the boy that he should answer it. There was a knock again, and Joonmyun hesitantly got up and walked towards the door, he slowly reached to the door and slowly opened it. It was barely opened when someone pushed the door open and continued to pounced on Joonmyun, sending both bodies crashing to the ground.

 

New character introduction!!! Who do you think it is/ who do you want it to be?? Comment and tell me~! <3