Who are you? Pt.I

Wolf Boy

 

Hey! Sorry everyone for taking so long, I have been busy with classes and life in general. Though I set aside some time to update this story, so I hope you like this chapter and please continue your support! I seriously appreciate it so much!! I won't be able to update as much as before and I sincerly appologize for it! Without further delay, here's the next chapter!

 

Baekhyun was alone, completely alone for the first time in awhile. He was back in his room now packing away his things from boxes. After getting most of his things situated in his room, he sat down to begin reading when he heard a vehicle entering the driveway. There was no way that Joonmyun was back already though it had been a few hours, curious he wandered into the living room and perched on the couch to peer out the window. He saw a white BMW, and with the door opening he saw a tall figure emerge. The man was dressed in dark denim, with a white tank top and a midnight blue jacket over top of it. The man's hair was blonde and styled brushed back. The man closed the car door and walked to the front door, not bothering to knock and just walked in. Baekhyun turned around quickly looking like he was just sitting on the couch casually. The man entered scanned around the room until his eyes fell on Baekhyun.

"What are you doing here?" Baekhyun asked the strange man. If there wasn't enough tall, strange and light haired men in his life already.

"Ah my father is a business partner with your father. I was in the area on business and he asked if I could stop in and see how everything was going." the man walked towards Baekhyun and peered down upon the smaller boy. "I'm Kris by the way."

"It isn't bad enough that my father sent me away to the countryside, asks my cousin to pretty much babysit me and now he sends people in to check on me?" Baekhyun sighed. "Is he aware that I am not a child? I can function on my own."

"Hey! I'm not saying that you can't. Your father asked a favour of me and I complied." Kris replied, then a smirk then broke out on his face. "You sure you don't need someone to take care of you?"

"What are you implying Kris?" Baekhyun asked with an emphasis on the taller man's name. 

"You do look fair and pretty, are you sure you're not a princess?" Kris said laughing to himself. " Maybe you need a prince to protect you."

"Excuse me?!?" Baekhyun yelled standing up to force Kris back a little. This failed as Kris did not budge against him. Baekhyun had to lean his head back just to meet  the other's gaze. "Care to repeat that?"

"I am only kidding around, relax will you?" the man said smiling. "You don't remember me do you?"

"Remember you? I'm almost certain that this is the first time we have met." Baekhyun said, folding his arms and walking away from the taller man.

"Ahhh, you don't remember about 8 summers ago? I came with my father on his business trip and we met. Actually I believe we spent a good amount of time together." Kris said looking down at Baekhyun and staring into his eyes. Baekhyun broke contact very soon, he couldn't keep staring into Kris' dark, black eyes.

"Are you sure? I don't remember being friends with someone named Kris…" Baekhyun said as he thought really hard about a few years ago. He would have been 13 or 14 at the time, the name Kris didn't ring any bells.

"Maybe you remember me by my birth name." Kris replied smiling down at Baekhyun's cute confused face.

"Your birth name isn't the same as your name now? You go by a nickname or something?" Baekhyun asked, even more confused than before. As he sat on the couch he asked, "How many names do you have?"

"You might know me by Wu Fan, it's my birth name, but I grew up and went to high school in Canada, therefore I received an English name Kris." Kris explained, watching Baekhyun's face move from cutely confused to cutely surprised.

"Wu Fan?? I remember now!" Baekhyun exclaimed, realizing finally who Kris was. "Well, you have changed quite a bit. Got a lot taller I see."

"You just stopped growing and became more cute." Kris smirked at the other boy's attempts at playing it cool. 

"You're Korean got a lot better as well." Baekhyun said as he sized up the taller one. "Too good… you are now fluent in unappreciated sarcasm."

Kris simply looked at the younger and laughed. The smaller boy could only watch as the taller slowly gathered himself and looked back to him. 

"Still so funny. Oh well, I like a bit of fight in 'em. When they can hold their own, it amuses me." Kris said as he closed in on the younger boy. He put his hand on the arm of the couch and hand on the back. Bringing his face closer to Baekhyun's he stopped mere inches from his face. "You are just my type. Maybe when our father's go for a merge in the company we can work out a deal for you."

Baekhyun closed his eyes and tried to stop himself from being nervous. He was in a position of submission and he doubt that he could escape from how Kris had closed him in. He had never been approached in a such a way before, sure he had dated, but they never had expressed such a dominant power towards him. He felt like one of those girls in a drama with the situation completely out of his control. Judging from Kris' size and the way his shirt fit his arms, he was definitely stronger than him. Baekhyun had little to no chance to be overly strong as too much exertion of his energy trigger an asthmatic response, and with his lungs being too frail couldn't develop muscles that other males could. Feeling completely out of control frightened him, and he wished that Joonmyun would show up soon to save him. At this point he wished anyone would come to interrupt this moment for Baekhyun, and in his mind he suddenly pictured Chanyeol. His mind reeled at the thought, why would he think of Chanyeol of all people? He couldn't function in regular society, let alone be able to analyze the situation he was in and be able to help.To his relief he heard a car rolling into the driveway, the opening and quick closing of the door and the door of the house slamming opened. He quickly opened his eye to look over, hoping to see his hyung who had come to his rescue. Before he could even understand what had happened, he heard a thump and Kris was sitting on the floor a little ways away from the couch. Baekhyun felt a feathery light lingering touch on his face. Chanyeol was in front of him staring at him, looking around his face as if to ask if he was alright.

"It's okay Chanyeol, I am fine." Baekhyun whispered as he tried to smile. To which Chanyeol frowned and looked at him again before turning to look at Kris. 

"Baekhyun? What was that thump? Are you and Chanyeol puppy fighting?" Joonmyun's amused voice drifted into the house. As he entered the house he called out "Who owns the car outside?"

Once Joonmyun entered into the house he found Baekhyun on the couch with Chanyeol fretting over the smaller, and a strange man in his living room on the floor. Once he finally got a good look at his face he looked a little surprised to see the man there.

"Kris? What are you doing here?"

 

Again, no credit will be taken for this picture! It is not mine and credit should be given to who has put this online!