When it’s his birthday

BigBang Scenarios ~ You and BigBang

 

TOP

It was Seunghyun’s birthday today, but just his luck he was stuck at work, recording for new songs and going to photo shoots. You really wanted to show him that you’re the best girlfriend ever. It was right now 11:00 p.m. and Seunghyun probably didn’t get to have any fun. You really wanted to surprise him, and so you came up with a plan. You called Jiyoung for some help. The two of you talked and had a mutual understanding, you went out and bought an ice cream cake from the best bakery you knew. You already brought Seunghyun a present way before; you never knew you wouldn’t get a chance to give it to him on his birthday date. You took a taxi to the YG building, you got out and saw Jiyoung waiting for you, you handed him the cake, he took it and told you where he was right now. He purposely made everyone leave the room so that you could meet him. You walked in slowly and found Seunghyun sitting on the couch playing around with his phone, he looked up and saw you. Right away he put his phone in his pocket and hugged you tightly. “Opp-a c-can’t brea-the” you said, he let go and said, “Minahe, I’m just really happy that I got to see you.” You smiled and made him sit down. You gave him a big box, which had his present inside it. “WAH~! You got me a present for my birthday?” he asked excitedly, you smiled and nodded. He quickly opened it up and saw a bear brick that looked like him. He was so surprised; he began to play it with right then and there. You got up and turned off the lights. He was quite surprised; Jiyoung and all the other bigbang and 2ne1 members walked in with the birthday cake, which had lit candles. They were all singing the happy birthday song and you joined as well. “You guys are awesome!” he cheered and hugged you from behind; you took his hand and made him make a wish and blow out the candles. He blew the candles out and everyone began to cheer and clap, they the light and put the cake on the table. “Happy birthday oppa!” you cheered and hugged him, “Komao yeobo! You’re the best!” he said and kissed your forehead.

G-Dragon

You were sitting in the dance room on a chair all alone with a guitar in your hand; there was a small cake on the side and some presents for G-dragon. With the help of Teddy, you were going to surprise him on the day of his birthday; it would be just the two of you. “I hope I don’t screw this up.” You mumbled to your self. You then heard faint footsteps, you fixed your position on the chair, your back was straight and you were waiting for Jiyoung to enter through those very doors. Suddenly the door opened slowly, he the light and walked in to you sitting on the chair alone. You then began to play the guitar to the tune of his song That XX, you then began to sing the song, and he slowly walked up to you. Once you were done you looked up and began to sing the happy birthday song. “Yeobo, Komao.” He said softly, he then leaned in and kissed your forehead, he moved down to your nose then to your right cheek and then to your left. He looked at you and smiled. You hugged him and said, “Happy Birthday Oppa! I’m sorry I couldn’t do much.” You looked down, he lifted your chin and smiled, “I’m already really grateful for you, and this is more than enough.” He said and pecked your lips. You smiled and took his hand, both of you were now sitting on the floor, you gave him your presents, of course they were all clothes that you chose out for him, there were 2 shirts and a leather jacket. “Wah~! Yeobo, this is amazing!” he said and began to try on the jacket. “I’m glad you like it.” You said and smiled, and then you picked up the cake and gave it to him “Here oppa.” He smiled and took the cake, he dug into the cake with his hands and tried to feed you, instead of putting the cake in your mouth he put it on your nose. “oppa!” you whined and did the same to him. He put some of the cake cream on his lips and pulled you in for a kiss.

Seungri

You were tiered from running around the club that you rented out for Seungri’s surprise birthday party. All the guests already arrived; it was now time for the birthday boy to show up with Seunghyun. Seunghyun brought Seungri slowly into the dark club; he walked in and said, “hyung. Why did you bring me to an empty club?” right after he said that, the lights and everyone screamed, “HAPPY BIRTHDAY!” Seungri was shocked and really happy. He ran up to you and hugged you right away; he picked you up and began to twirl you in the air. He then put you down and kissed you passionately. You were then called on stage; you walked up and took the mike from Jiyoung. “I just want to say Happy Birthday to my Oppa! Also, I want to say that I hope you liked this surprise, you’re the best Oppa a girl can ask for and thank GOD that girl is me. You may be a pest at times and you might flirt with girls from time to time, but at the end of the day you’re MY oppa. I really hope you have the best time ever and I hope you like your presents! HAPPY BIRTHDAY OPPA!” you screamed in the mike, everyone cheered because of your speech, Seungri walked up on stage, he slowly grasped your hands and stared right into your eyes, slowly the crowd began to chant, “KISS, KISS, KISS!” Seungri then pulled you in and crashed his lips on yours.

Daesung

You were driving to a near by restaurant to surprise Daesung for his birthday, he thought that it was only the two of you tonight, he was happy but a little upset that no one else could make it, at least that’s what you told him. “Oppa, Happy birthday. Once again!” you said while driving. “Thanks yeobo, for taking me out on my special day.” He said and smiled, you smiled and parked near the restaurant, you got out and walked with him inside. As soon as the two of you walked in, the other bigbang members, 2ne1, gummy, teddy, sean, tablo, YG and so on cheered ‘HAPPY BIRTHDAY’. He was so surprised that he began to tear up, he hugged you right away, Daesung never showed skin ship in front of others, this was a shocker for you as well. You hugged Daesung and wiped his tears for him, “Oppa, why are you crying. It’s your birthday!” you said and pecked him on the cheek, everyone began to giggle in the back. He sat down beside you at the huge table, he stood up and said, “I’d like to make a speech.” You looked up and smiled, “This isn’t your wedding day, it’s your birthday.” Seungri yelled. Everyone began to laugh at what Seungri said, Daesung gave Seungri a glare, the glare made him look down and be quiet. “I couldn’t be so thankful for this beautiful event. You guys are truly the best people ever, you guys are my family. This is the best present a guy can ever get, a huge loving family and a wonderful and beautiful girlfriend. Thank you everyone” he said and sat back down, you couldn’t take it anymore, you grabbed him and just kissed him, it wasn’t like you to kiss like that in public but you just couldn’t control anymore.

Taeyang

Taeyang and you have been cuddling on the couch all day, not once did you say happy birthday to him, you wanted to surprise him, you wanted him to think that you forgot that it was his birthday today. It was working. “Yeobo, don’t you know what day it is today?” he asked you, “Well, it’s May the 18th oppa.” You said as you tried to act innocent and dumb. “Yep.” He said softly with disappointment in his voice. You had the plan to make him wait last minute to surprise him while Jiyoung, Seunghyun, Daesung and Seungri were decorating his house with balloons and banners. They finally called you at 10 p.m. you finally got up and said, “Oppa, I want to go somewhere." He smiled and got up. “Go where?” he asked, you shrugged and said, “Let’s just go to your house.” He was a little confused and upset but he nodded anyways. As soon the two of you entered, everyone screamed “SURPRISE!” you giggled while he was shocked. He walked in and said thanks to everyone, you avoided kissing him because you wanted to kiss him exactly when the clock hits 12. As soon as he leaned in for a kiss you stuffed food in his mouth, all the other members knew what you were up to so they were laughing. After all of you ate and had cake it was time to go home for the rest of the members, both you and Taeyang said bye to them and walked back in to sit on the couch. You looked at your watch and as soon as the clock hit 12, you grabbed Taeyang and gave him a kiss he had never gotten in his life. His toes began to curl while the same happened to yours, you let go and smiled. “Happy Birthday Oppa” you said softly and took a hold of his lips once again.