Are We...

Your Eyes.

Donghae stared at the ceiling,his fingers still running through Hyukjae's hair.Hyukjae's breathing had evened out meaning he fell asleep.Donghae felt his phone vibrate but ignored it.'Hyuk...Does this mean we're together..?'he thought to himself.He shut his eyes,sighing softly.Hyukjae's hand tightened by his head.He began to drift off,sleep slowly seeping in.

~

Hyukjae groaned,burying his head in the warmth below him.The vibration of the phone beneath him waking him up.He rubbed his eyes as he sat up,then froze when he felt something,or someone,wrap their arms around his waist and burying their face into his side.He blinked and looked down."Donghae..."he mumbled to himself.He felt the phone vibrate again and sighed.He didn't want to wake the other but the phone just wouldn't give up.

"Donghae,"he said,shaking the boy's shoulder.Donghae mumbled,burying his face even further into his side."Donghae!"He said a little louder this time.He shook the boy's shoulder even harder."What now?"Donghae said,looking up at him.Hyukjae stared at him,then growled when the phone went off again."Answer your ing phone."He said,climbing out the other's bed only to get into his own.Donghae frowned then grabbed his phone.

To:Donghae

From:Kyuhyun

Congratulations!You've only reached the first step.Now to go a little further,get it?*smirk*

Donghae groaned,covering his face with his hands.

To:Kyuhyun

From:Donghae

What the are you talking about?

He threw his phone down after sending the message and crawled out of his bed.Hyukjae felt his bed dip and peeked an eye open to look at his intruder.Donghae pulled the covers back and crawled under them,pressing himself against Hyukjae."What are you doing?"Hyukjae said,putting his arm around the other's waist."Sleeping."Donghae replied,burying his face against Hyukjae's chest and sighing.

"Mmm you have your own bed."Hyukjae mumbled.Donghae looked up at him and smiled shyly."It was cold."he said.Hyukjae opened his eyes and stared at him."I'm not sleepy anymore."He said,sitting up and leaning against the wall.Donghae shrugged and laid his head in his lap.Hyukjae ran his fingers through Donghae's hair,smiling softly.A comfortable silence followed,Donghae yawned."Hyukkie...""Hmm?"Donghae sat up in front of him."Are we dating now?"He mumbled,his face turning a bright red.

Hyukjae's mouth fell open,his eyes wide."W-w-what kind of question is that?"He said seconds later."W-well it was one that I need answered.So are we?"He said again.Hyukjae smiled,pulling the latter closer and kissing his forehead lightly."Yes,Hae.You're mine."Donghae grinned,wrapping his arms around his neck.

They heard the sound of the door knob being twisted and froze.Donghae looked at the door and frowned."Hyuk,I th-"he began but Hyukjae captured his lips in a chaste kiss.Donghae's eyes widened a fraction.He hesitantly began to kiss the other back,his eyes slowly shutting.Hyukjae deepened the kiss,running his tongue along the other's lips,making him moan.He smirked,taking the opportunity to explore his mouth.

Donghae moaned,pulling Hyukjae closer.He felt his face flush when he slowly began falling backwards,Hyukjae's fingers slipping under his shirt.They didn't notice the door opening until they heard a voice."Holy Shisus!"