Friends or More?

Your Eyes.

It was two weeks after he started the school.Two weeks of him knowing Hyukjae.Two weeks of those weird thoughts filling his mind.He laid in his bed,his ipod blasting in his ears.His eyes were slightly out of focus.He was thinking of what two weeks had done to him.

Everytime he went to sleep,he'd wake up only two hours later sweating.Those disturbing dreams of Hyukjae making him uncomfortable.They made him avoid the other,made him feel different around him.The thing is,Hyukjae knew.

Hyukjae knew about how strange these things were getting.Although facing the other way,he heart about how Donghae had woken up at night from the heavy breathing,he knew there was sweat on his face.He knew that when they were together,how awkward things felt.They felt different when around him and seeing him.The way he looked at him had changed.He knew,he felt the same.Could it mean that the feelings they share are more than just friendship?

If that was what it was becoming,Donghae and Hyukjae were too afraid to admit it.Both leaving the dorm when the other was there,only to come back when it was past curfew or when the other was sleeping.But they knew,neither was asleep.They couldn't sleep.The dreams only intensified what they felt,what they were trying so hard to deny.

They weren't the only ones to notice though.Their friends caught on by the third day.Leeteuk,the oldest of their group,had told them to stop avoiding what was bound to happen.They didn't listen.

Today was the fourth day and everyone was fed up.Heechul complained whenever they were with the group.But today was different.Everyone was gathered in their room,a grimance shown on their faces.Donghae and Hyukjae didn't notice,too busy trying to figure out why they all were in a room for two,not thirteen.

Heechul stood in front of Donghae and Hyukjae with a smirk on his face."The guys and I have come to an agreement."He said.Donghae frowned."Agreement on what exactly?"Hyukjae asked.

Kibum spoke up this time."We're locking you two in your dorm until the week is over.Leeteuk-hyung will have you excused from your classes until then.All your work will be brought to you until whatever is bothering you both goes away."He said,frowning.

Donghae opened his mouth to protest but Leeteuk stopped him."I don't care what you say,it's been decided.Now give me your dorm keys."Hyukjae and Donghae sighed,handing over their keys."When this week is up,I hope everything will be cleared.Until then,you're not leaving this room."They nodded,watching their friends leave.

Once they heard the click of the lock,the room became silent.Only the sound of breathing could be heard.They turned to each other,only to look away,their faces flushed.'This is going to be a long week.'They both thought,grimacing.