What Now?

Your Eyes.

Hyukjae stared at the all,his back turned to Donghae's side of the room.He shut his eyes tightly,frowning.'I shouldn't have done that..Now he thinks I'm weird..'he thought to himself,wrapping the cover around his body.He heard the bathroom door open,but didn't attempt to move.

Donghae closed the door softly and stared at Hyukjae's back,his face still flushed pink.He took a step away from the bathroom door and sat on his bed,pulling his phone out.He continued to stare at Hyukjae's back,holding his phone tightly in his hand.He opened his mouth to say something but no sound or word came out.

Hyukjae ignored him as best as he could.He didn't move or make a sound,just stared blankly at the wall.Donghae finally looked away from him to stare at his phone screen.He went through his contacts and sent a message to someone he could rely on in this situation.

To:Sungmin
From:Donghae
Hyung!I can't do this!

He pressed send and pulled out his laptop,turning it on.He stared at the screen saver that he changed it to last week.It was the same as the background on his phone,him and Hyukjae smiling while holding up a 'V' sign.His phone vibrated.

To:Donghae
From:Sungmin
Too bad.Why can't you two just talk it out like we said?!

Donghae frowned.

To:Sungmin
From:Donghae
But there's nothing to talk about...If I'm in here for a week things aren't going to get better...

He put his phone down after pressing send.He closed his laptop,pushing it away from him.He looked over to Hyukjae and sighed to himself.His thoughts were interrupter by the sound of his phone vibrating close to him.

To:Donghae
From:Sungmin
Nothing to talk about?What happened?

Oh why did he have to say that?Sungmin's gonna find out somehow..Should he just tell him?What would happen if he did?All he could do is just accept that it happened...And probably yell about how it is something to talk about.

To Sungmin
From:Donghae
Nothing..it's just..He kissed me,that's all.

He hit the send button.Immediately he got a text back.

To:Donghae
From:Sungmin
WHAT?!

He ignored the text and threw his phone down some where on his bed.About a second later,he saw the screen light up with a new text.He sighed and looked back at Hyukjae.

To:Donghae
From:Sungmin
Talk to him.NOW.

Donghae took a deep breathe and put his phone down."Hyuk-ah.."