Repressed Tears

Your Eyes.

Donghae finally turned his attention completely away from his phone and looked over at Hyukjae's back that was facing him.He took a moment and spoke up,"Hyuk...,"and he saw a slight flinch as Hyukjae's back started to turn,"um..."was all he could make out.Hyukjae turned completely to face Donghae and sat up.He had his arm on his leg with his hand between them.He as a little nervous so he was tapping his feet,and his hands were in front of him folded."Look,"Hyukjae started and looked up at Donghae with his hands out in the open,"I really shouldn't have done that,I know.I-it just made you feel all awkward and all that stuff.I-I just don't want things between us to feel awkward but..."he sighed putting his head down and shaking it,then he mumbled "even though doing that really didn't help at all.I guess what I'm saying is...I'm sorry."He sighed in relief.Although it did make him feel better to finally breathe after getting it all off his chest,he was nervous about how Donghae felt.Hyukjae didn't regret kissing him,he had been wanting to for so long.Only thing he regretted was ruining something between them by letting his actions take over like that.

Donghae stared at him,his mouth hanging open.He cleared his throat,shaking his head."Hyuk-ah."He began.Hyukjae looked at him,taking a deep breath."Hyung was right.We have to talk...about what's bothering us."Hyukjae nodded,his eyes wondering away from Donghae's.Donghae took a deep breath,his grip on his phone tightening.Silence filled them."Hyuk...I-i think I...um..."He stuttered,his face turning bright red."Ilikeyou."He mumbled putting his head down.

Hyukjae's eyes widened."You what?"He said,pulling his covers back to stand up.Donghae glared at him,which didn't work seeing as his face was still flushed."I said I like you."Hyukjae nodded,tapping his chin with his fingers."If that's it,why did you avoid me for two ing weeks?!Two weeks of being avoided because of something like this?"Hyukjae said,his eyes now narrowed."There's more."he said,motioning for Donghae to continue.

Donghae stared at him."I...I'm going to sleep!"He yelled,ripping the covers off his bed only to wrap them around his own body."Goodnight,Hyukkie."He mumbled turning off the light on his side of the room.But Hyukjae wasn't done.He jumped up from his bed and crossed the room within 3 seconds.He grabbed the covers,pulling them from the other's body."We are NOT done."He hissed.Donghae turned to him,his eyes wide."But I-"Hyukjae covered his mouth with his hand."Weeks.Just two weeks was all it took.Do you know how frustrated it was to be ignored by someone you like-no love?Donghae,you're driving me insane.I couldn't even sleep without dreaming of you."Hyukjae said,burying his head in the other's neck.

Donghae flinched at the movement.He shut his eyes tightly,his mouth moving but no sound coming out.Hyukjae moved his hand from Donghae's mouth to the side of his head.Donghae felt something wet hit his shoulder and frowned."Hyukkie,I'm sorry.."He mumbled.He shakily put his hand on top of Hyukjae's head,running his fingers through the crimson fringe.Hyukjae shuddered,his body landing flush against Donghae's.