Uncomfortable Silence

Your Eyes.

Donghae heard Hyukjae sigh for the nth time and it was annoying him.They were only in the room for an hour and Hyukjae had already annoyed him.Hyukjae was about to sigh once more,but Donghae snapped."If I hear you sigh one more time,you're going to regret it."He growled out glaring at him.

Hyukjae looked at him in surprise then smirked."What are you going to do about it?"Donghae's eyes narrowed,his lip curling.Hyukjae frowned."Look,it's a week.We have to resolve whatever it is about me that's bothering you before it's over.""There's nothing bothering me!"Donghae yelled,fingers curling into his sheets.He felt his face burning when Hyukjae only stared at him.

"If nothing is bothering you,then why have you been ignoring me,Hae?"He said,frowning again.Donghae turned,hiding his now flushed face."It's nothing,just drop it!"He whispered,curling into a ball underneath the covers of his bed."Hae,I kno-""Drop it please!"Donghae said closing his eyes.Hyukjae frowned but dropped it."Fine..."he said.Donghae listened to the rustling he made before drifting to sleep.

"Hyukjae...this isn't right.."He moaned,tilting his head to give the other more access.Hyukjae ignored him,peppering his neck with blemishes."H-hyuk please.."he said again,pulling at his crimson hair.Hyukjae smirked, from his neck to his mouth,kissing him softly.

"Hae,why are you refusing now?"he mumbled against his lips.Donghae flushed,pulling Hyukjae closer."I-i-"Hyukjae took that as his chance and plunged his tongue into the younger's mouth.Donghae whimpered,shutting his eyes tightly.He felt Hyukjae's tongue exploring his mouth.He mewled into the kiss,his face flushing more.Hyukjae pulled away,placing kisses along his neck again.Donghae pulled at his shirt,hearing the fabric rip.Hyukjae laughed,tugging Donghae's shirt over his head.It was cute how he was trying hard to resist.

Once the shirt was off,Donghae looked up to see Hyukjae with a small,quick smile before removing his own shirt.Donghae was still dazed from the kiss and couldn't help but stare at Hyukjae's body.His bare chest,even for a moment,left him speechless.

Hyukjae leaned down once again with his knees on either side of Donghae's hips and captured his lips in a passionate kiss.His grip on Hyukjae's hair tightened and he whimpered into the kiss.

Donghae felt his wrists grabbed and pushed up by the side of his head,against the pillow.He was dazed again and couldn't react.The kiss turned into small wet kisses down the side of his jaw to his neck.He felt the heat from his body raise as his desire for more grew.Hyukjae started to slowly from the soft spot between his neck and shoulder,slowly making progress to his chest.From the center of his chest,going lower to his stomach teasingly,smirking til he got down to the rim of his pants.Donghae couldn't handle anymore and finally let out a loud moan,pushing his head back.He just wanted so much more.He finally opened his eyes and felt the same heat as before,with sweat on his face,breathing heavily and alone in his bed.'It was just a dream'he thought to himself.

Donghae sat up and rubbed his eyes,sighing.'This isn't good...'he thought to himself.He turned his head toward Hyukjae's bed and froze,his face flushing.Hyukjae's body was facing him while he was reading his manga and sipping a carton of strawberry milk.

Hyukjae looked up after hearing the sound of rustling."Enjoy your sleep?"He asked,turning back to his manga.Donghae pursed his lips together,shaking his head.Then he remembered the other wasn't looking at him."I didn't..didn't like it."he murmured,running a shakey hand through his hair."Didn't seem like that to me."Hyukjae replied,closing his book.

Donghae blushed and turned toward the older,his eyes wide."W-what?"Hyukjae snorted and shook his head."Hae,we really need to talk."He said,looking directly in his eyes."But there's nothing to tal-""There is!Stop saying there isn't!"Donghae frowned,looking away from Hyukjae then back."Hyuk.."he said,his frown deepening.

Hyukjae crawled off his own bed and stood in front of Donghae's,staring at him.Donghae pulled the covers over his lap,looking away from the other's strong gaze.Hyukjae grabbed his chin,forcing him to look at him."Hyu-"Hyukjae shut him up by kissing him softly.He hadn't realized what he'd done.Donghae was in shock.Hyukjae pulled away,his eyes wide."I-i'm just gonna.."Donghae's face flushed.He hurriedly pulled the covers back and ran to the safety of their bathroom.