SM Academy.

Your Eyes.

Donghae stood in front of the school,looking down at the paper in his hand.He frowned,reading the first line over again.'So I have to live in the dorms...'he thought,frowning even deeper.He turned away from the paper to look at the gate in front of him.The metal bars blocking the school were a rusted black that looked to be breaking.

He approached and opened them slowly,flinching from the loud squeaking sound.He sighed in awe at how big the campus was.He looked around for the "Office" sign.When it reached his view,he silently trudged his way toward it.He noticed none of the other students were out,so he thought they were all in class.He entered the office and looked around,spotting the receptionist.
"Um..hello..."He mumbled to the lady in front of him,making sure to watch his dialect.The lady,whose name tag read Yuna, smiled at him and waited for him to continue.Her eyes were a light brown,hidden behind pink glasses.She had her brown hair twisted into a bun."I'm the new student,Lee Donghae."He said,scratching the back of his head.
 
shaped an "O" shape and typed his name into the computer in front of her."Welcome to SM Academy,Donghae-sshi.Here is the key to room 205,your dorm."She handed him a key attached to a small key chain,"You're not the only one living in it,just to remind you.This,"she pointed to the paper she placed in front of him,"is your schedule.And here is a map to help you get around."She smiled,handing him the map.
 
Donghae bowed his head and thanked her before leaving.He grabbed his bags and began to make his way toward the dorms.'Aish,why did I pack so much?!This map isn't helping either!'He looked down at the paper in his head,then up at the building he stood in front of.He smiled in victory upon reading the sign that stated:Dorm rooms 200-300.
 
He crumpled up the map in his hand,while dragging his bags behind him.He read the numbers on the doors,frowning.'Why do they have to be so far apart?'He was tired by the time he reached his own door and took out the key the receptionist gave him earlier.Upon opening the door,the smell of strawberries reached his nose.He smiled,personally happy the smell was something good and not bad.
 
He opened the door wider,pulling his bags in.He looked around the room,noticing the left bed was covered with a blanket that had monkeys printed on it.He silently laughed to himself,dropping his own items on the blanket free bed.He began unpacking,humming to himself.He didn't notice the door opening until he heard the voice.
 
"So you're the new student?"It said.Donghae turned away from his bed,then wished he hadn't.The person in front of him was handsome,with short red hair and doe black eyes.Donghae knew he was staring now,his mouth hanging open.The boy's eyebrows rose up and he laughed."Um y-yeah.I'm Lee Donghae.."He finally muttered,turning away to hide the on-coming blush.
 
The boy shook his head,smiling.He made his way toward Donghae's bed and plopped down next to him."I'm Lee Hyukjae.But everyone calls me Eunhyuk."Eunhyuk held his hand out and Donghae stared at it blankly."You're suppose to shake it.Not stare at it like a fish."He said,laughing.
 
Donghae's head snapped up to glare at him,before he hesistantly took the other's hand."N-nice to meet you,Eunhyuk-sshi."He said,stuttering again.'Aish!I can't even speak properly to him!'He thought,mentally face-palming himself.Eunhyuk smiled,his gums showing, at Donghae's stuttering."Don't be formal to me,Donghae.Since we're roommates,we need to get to know each other ya?"