Just like old times

The Unexpected

 

-Hyunseung pov-
 
"Aish~ I...I...didnt mean it like..that.." She blushed like crazy and looked down. I suddenly froze and remembered this scene from before...I couldnt help but reenact what happened. I couldnt contain my feelings for her... I lifted her chin and...
 
-Hyuna POV-
 
He lifted my chin and I knew what would happen..just like old times...he gently kissed me and I returned it...the kiss became more and more passionate...until an employee interrupted us..
 
"Sorry ...but the cart is here..."
 
"Oh Kamsahamnida!" We both say in sync
 
"No problem!.... By the way..You two make a cute couple!" The employee giggled and left Hyunseung and I blushing like mad with our cheeks red.
 
"Sorry about that..." Hyunseung said walking to our seat at the front of the cart.
 
"Uhh..it brings back some memories, huh?" I laugh awkwardly...
 
"Yeah...it does..."
 
"But, I guess I got to get use to it..you know... 'cause of the plan right?"
 
It might have been just me but I think he smiled from the corner of my eye. We stayed quiet for the whole ride and didnt hold hands this time. When we got off, he looked like he was gunna barf...
 
"Seungie! You okay?"
 
"Uhh yeah..dont worry bout me..where you want to go next?"
 
"No please...if you dont feel well, we can go back home.."
 
Hyunseung turned to face me and grabbed my wrist. He stared into my wide eyes.
 
"Really..im fine Hyuna..lets just have fun here alright? I want you to be happy and see you smile.. Id do anything to see you smile..." 
 
"Hyunseung...I...dont know what to say..."
 
One tear dropped and soon one became a hundred. 
 
"I cant go back to how I was in middle school...optimistic and smiling everyday...I..I cant...its impossible" I choked
 
 Hyunseung pulled me in and gave me a hug while patting me on my back.
 
"Hyuna.." He whispered in my ear "..nothing is impossible..it'll be alright okay? Dont cry..." 
 
He took a piece of tissue from his pocket and gently wiped the tears away.
 
"Hyunseung...theres more..." 
 
-------------------------
 
XD Just in case you dont quite get it, when it says 'just like old time', one example of tht was is chap 4 when hyuna had a flashback bout hyunseung kissing her so yeah! Hope that made sense XD Plz subscribe and comment! Kamsahamnida! :)))