Hyunseung! Hyunseung! Hyunseung!

The Unexpected

 

-Junhyungs pov-
 
Did she just say what I think she said? Hyuna isnt that of person to be so rude but...okay...
 
"If you want me to leave-"
 
"I do."
 
"-then I will" My teeth were clenched and I was about to explode
 
"Hey Junhyung! I got a poutine for you!" Hara exclaimed
 
"Come on we're leaving..." I held her hand and tried to pull her but she stood firm
 
"Why? I wanna talk to Hyuna! And Hyunseung! And eat..!"
 
"No! We're going!"
 
"You know what?! Stop forcing me to do what you want! Its over-"
 
-Hyunas pov-
 
I turned around to see Hara and Junhyung bickering but right after, Junhyung was all over her. He had his arm around her waist pulling her closer. Hara just had her eyes close trying to push him away and break the kiss. But she couldnt. Junhyung was being physical and kept her in that position forcefully. It was disgusting. Not because he was my ex and her my best friend, but because Hara didnt want Junhyung to do this. 
 
Hyunseung got up and couldnt take it. He tried to pull Junhyung away from Hara, which worked, but he almost got punched by Junhyung in the face. 
 
"What are you doing Junhyung?!" I heard Hara scream
 
"HYUNSEUNG! BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM!!" I yelled
 
Hara gave me a glare but smiled and joined me
 
"HYUNSEUNG! HYUNSEUNG! HYUNSEUNG!" We both cheered
 
Junhyung heard and saw us. He paused leaving Seungie with a confused face and left.
 
Our smiles turned to frowns immediately. Omg I feel so guilty!...nevermind. He frekin punched my boyfriend and made out with my bf without her permission! Wait..did I just say boyfriend?..oh damn this. 
 
I went to Hyunseung's side and thought he got hurt, but no. He was clean and looked dashing. I hug him tightly and wonder "will Hyunseung ever to that to me?" ..no..he isnt like that...at least I dont think...
 
"You okay Seungie?"
 
"Yes Hyuna I'm fine.."
 
"Good"
 
"Thanks for cheering!" He joked
 
I look at Hara who looked so lonely. Tears were coming out of the conners of her eyes. I felt so sorry for her...Junhyungs such a bastard sometimes. 
 
"Hyunseung..can we bring Hara with us for the rest of the day?"
 
"Sure! Why not?"
 
Hara beamed and hugged me surprisingly. 
 
"Thanks Hyuna, Hyunseung! You guys are the best!"
 
----------
 
Subscribe and comment please!