Feelings from the past

The Unexpected

 

Yes junhyung now you know how I feel...but wait. Hes jealous? He has a gorgeous girlfriend whos both nice and cute! Why is he jealous....? But no matter. He deserves that after breaking up with me on our anniversary. Not to be mean, but I kinda like this feeling. Seeing him like that after everything we've been through. Revenge was all I thought about....Then i got an idea...but I need someone to play along...
 
I look to my left and notice that my arm was still wrapped around Hyunseungs. Maybe thats why people were staring at us...I do have to admit. Hyunseung and I did look like a couple. I even thought there was a chance of use being together..
 
-Flashback-
 
"Seungie!!" i run to him and pout
 
"hyuna! Whats wrong?"
 
"Aigoo~ i hurt myself and got some cuts! It painful!"
 
he took my hand and my cheeks started to turn vivid red right away. My heart was racing even quicker when he suddenly kissed me on the lips. I kissed him back and he pulled away grinning. 
 
"Hyuna! Your cheeks so red... !" He touched my right cheek and I face down right away to hide my already tomato face
 
. Why did he just kiss me?? Does he feel the same way I do?? Ahh, soo confusing! Hyuna ah, hes the most popular guy in our school and makes girls faint at the sight of him. He could choose from many girls..why would it be you? i told myself this constantly. 
 
He lift my chin and I observe his handsome face.
 
"hyuna? Is still hurt?" He chuckled
 
"Whaa....what hurt?"
 
"hehe ..the cuts!"
 
"oh oh right. The..cuts.."
 
"see i help distract u from the pain! Best friends help eachother right?"
 
Oh. Thats the reason for the kiss...of course..
 
"Yeah...thanks oppa..." i give him a wide smile and he pinch my cheek "lets go back home..."
 
no use Hyuna just get over him. Next year when we get to highschool, new boys u can fall for...
 
-End of Flashback-
 
Yah Hyuna the next year you met Junhyung...and thought u two would last forever..
 
Hyunseung stopped which made me snap back to reality
 
"Hyuna see ya later okay? Where we going this evening is a surprise!"
 
"Okay Oppa! We'll talk soon! Bai~!"
 
"bye Hyuna"
 
-Hyunseung POV-
 
I walk to my next class and a scene always in my mind..
 
-Flashback-
 
"..Hyunseung Oppa! Hes the best!"
 
Ah Hyuna...I thought I was over you. But alas, I was wrong. I miss our old school when you didnt eye any other guy but me...and when you would blush and your face would turn bright red because of me..I miss when you were happy and didnt cry every night because of one jerk..you would just look on the bright side...But since we come to Cube High...you care about Junhyung more than me...youve changed..but i still love you. 
"Hyuna...Saranghae.."
 
-------------------------------------------
 
Hope you enjoy! What you think? Should I do short chaps more often? Or less chaps but longer? Plz comment and subcribe! Thanks to all the subscribers already!
 
By the way! I just started another fanfic called "Confusion and Regret" Its a gbom, topbom, tabisan, daragon love story so sorry if I update slower! Once every one or two days is fine right? But I hope you check the story out! To all those bigbang2ne1 shippers out there! Thanks again~!