More?!

The Unexpected

 

-Hyunas Pov-
 
"...Theres more..."
 
"What ..what do you mean Hyuna?"
 
"...."
 
-Hyunseungs pov-
 
"..What more could there be? You and Junhyung had some good times together and broke up. What else is there...?"
 
"Junhyung...he used to..."
 
"Used to what?!"
 
From then, Hyuna bursted into tears. I didnt want to see her like this but I was still curious...
 
I lightly pat her back and try to comfort her as much as I could....after 4minutes she cooled down.
 
"Look....you dont have to tell me okay? But if he did anything bad to you..."
 
And now shes back to the tears...but why? 
 
"Hyuna?"
 
-Hyuna pov-
 
"Yes Hyunseung?" 
 
It was hard for me to talk from all this crying. I dont know what to do..should I tell him? Or should I not?....Hyunseungs my best friend...maybe more than that.....
 
......Ottoke?!
 
"Hyuna..lets just forget that this ever happened alright? We could watch the starlight spectacular show if you'd like!"
 
"..Really?? Awesome!!"
 
The starlight show uses LED lights that shine upon the huge fake mountain at the front of the park to make a short clip...its very pretty!
 
I smile and happily skip to another roller coaster while holding on to Hyunseungs hand. 
 
I ALMOST forgot about my complete meltdown and decided to tell Hyunseung the truth after the starlight show...for now...im gunna enjoy the present! :)
 
--------------------
 
Please subscribe and comment! Hope you like this 2hyun fanfic!