The End !

The Unexpected

 

-Hyunas pov-
 
Screw Joon...for now. What about Hyunseung with that note?..
 
I bent down and shook Hyunseung lightly. He groaned and his eyes soon opened. I took the piece of paper from my pocket and unraveled it showing Hyunseung. 
 
"What is this? 'Junhyung I will kill you'?"
 
"Oh..uhh..where did you get that?." He yawned and sat straight up on the couch.
 
"Please tell me you didnt really mean it Hyunseung." I pleaded
 
"Oh no no I didnt. I was just..depressed that day a-and I-...You know I wouldnt do that right?"
 
"Well if I didnt trust you and I didnt know you since kindergarden, I would have left this house by now freaking out that you may be a murderer."
 
He awkwardly chuckled 
 
"But Seungie...why would you want to kill Junhyung?" 
 
"That was two years ago Hyuna..."
 
"I know but still"
 
"You really dont know why?" He stared at me in disbelief
 
"No..am I suppose to?" 
 
His expression changed and he was frowning now. 
 
"'Cause Junhyung was your boyfriend. He was the one who you loved, not me. I always wanted to confess during Valentines day but I couldnt. Because of Junhyung. You two were dating, what was I suppose to do?" He swallowed and looked down. 
 
So Hyunseung had feelings for me back then? 
 
I was speechless. Why didnt he just tell me before?! Its not like I didnt have a crush on him..
 
"Hyuna, I really really really liked you! Now I love you even more. I was confused, heartbroken and I-I dont quite know why I wrote it but...please forget about that..I didnt mean it, honestly" he grabbed my hands and pulled me closer into his embrace. 
 
"Seungie...Junhyungs not that bad actually..."
 
He lightly pushed me away and eyed me
 
"So your defending him after he abused you-"
 
"It wasnt that bad alright? I might have over-exaggerated a little..and left something out.  He hurt me a lot but he always apologized in the end. He couldnt control himself..thats why I stayed with him..."
 
"Can we just forget about Junhyung for now? I want you all to myself, okay Hyuna?" He gently kissed my lips making me want more. 
 
"We are dating right Hyuna?"
 
"I dont know..you never asked me! So I guess we arnt..No reason for me to be here then.."I a little and started to walk out. 
 
He quickly pulled me back and gave me a "are you kidding me?" look
 
"Alright, alright, will you be my girlfriend Kim Hyuna?" He tried to smile when it was completely obvious he was nervous on the inside
 
"Im just playin with ya Seungie. Of course I will! Haha you didnt actually have to ask me!"
 
He sighed in relief and held my hand. 
 
"Anything to be with you, Kim Hyuna"
 
I giggled and hugged him. He my hair and I pulled back wondering something. 
 
"Hyunseung? We dont have secrets between us two now right?"
 
"What do you exactly want to know?" 
 
"Can I read your diary-"
 
"-*cough* Journal *cough*" he added
 
"-okay can I read your journal?"
 
He took his diary journal where I found it yesterday night and handed it to me
 
"Wow Seungie, really?" I brightened
 
"Have it if you'd like. I havent read or wrote in it in a long time," He handed me the journal and whispered "By the way, theres proof I loved you back then right in here" he tapped the journal and I flipped to a random page
 
"February 7th 2011
 
Great. Next week is Valentines day, woohoo -.- I always wanted to tell Hyuna the truth but..shes still with Junhyung...maybe I'll move on (probably not) but for some reason, I dont want to. I love her. I'll fight for her. I'd do anything. When will I stop being a coward and tell her how I feel? When can I tell her how much I think of her everyday? How much I envy Junhyung for holding her in his arms calling Hyuna his girlfriend. I want to be in his position. I love her more. I will never stop loving her. Im sorry for my ranting but when I think about Kim Hyuna, when I'm near her, when I talk to her over the phone, I feel happy no matter what. I cant stop thinking or loving her. I know I repeating this a lot, but I love her too toooo much. Shes amazing...I just hope Junhyung will treat her well...hes the luckiest man on earth. "
 
Hyunseung started blushing after I read it out loud. He scratched his head and gave a small smile. He was actually acting really shy...
 
 "See Hyuna?"
 
"I didnt doubt you Hyunseung. I never did. But I never thought you would think of me like that..." I started faltering a little "I thought you didnt deserve me. I thought..that there was no use loving you..but boy, was I wrong.." I started tearing up and laughed a little at myself
 
Hyunseung gazed at me and suddenly crashed his lips on mine. Tears were now streaming down my cheeks. Not of sadness but of joy instead.
 
No more pondering about Junhyung or Lee Joon anymore. They dont mean much anymore. Erased out of my mind. Just friends. Nothing else. 
 
 Because now I'm finally with the man I truly love.....
 
Jang Hyunseung.
 
"I love you Hyuna..." He whispered softly in my ear
 
"...love you too, Hyunseung..."
 
The End !
----------
 
Sooo...thats the end, I guess. Thanks a LOT to readers, and mostly commenters and subscribers! I was thinking of an epilogue but...nothing too special I guess I could write. Just the usual as you see in other fanfics. BUT, I'll probably be starting on a new 2hyun fanfic so look out for that! thts mainly why I just wanted to end this quicker than I hoped. But anyways..
 
Thanks again and hope you guys enjoy, even just a little bit! 
 
Kamsahamnida! :))