after a week separated

Seungri's Classmate Driving Me Crazy!!!

 

-a week later-

 

morning gorgeous!!” Seungri greeted her when he just arrived for Market Issue class.

morning cassanova.” She greeted him back.

how you doing?” he sat on his usual seat, beside Hyuri ofcourse.

fine. And what do you think of my new helmet??” she shows two different pictures of black-based helmet with different customizes painting on it.

emmm, I like this one better. It will suit you, I guess.” He choose black-based helmet with number 27 on the head and some sponsor logos including ‘Sky is The Limit’ words on the back painting on golden.

you sure have a good taste.” She praised him.

Seungri itda!” he proud of himelf, she chuckled.

Class continued for 2 hours. It’s time for them to dismissed.

hey, you busy this afternoon?” seungri asked.

nope. Why?” she packed on her book.

wanna have lunch?” seungri offered.

both of us??” she raised an eyebrow.

if you want that, I can change the plan.” He smirked.

in your dream.” She smirked back, he pout.

let’s go.” He dragged her to the parking lot.

They arrived at the parking lot. Seungri met hyuri manager and asked if she can have lunch with him. Of course he allowed her, he’s one of the VIP remember.

don’t forget to have a TOP pictures for me.” Piggy whispered to Hyuri, she nodded in disbelief.

With this she went off with seungri car. Seungri drove to their dance room on YG building.

I have to practice first after that we’ll have lunch. Is that ok??” seungri asked while led her to the dance room.

I’m ok.” She nodded.

hey, cassanova—“ seungri looked at Hyuri.

mwo?” he replied.

can I met Tablo oppa there??” she asked in hope.

you like him???” seungri shocked.

YUP!! and i'm happy that epik High moved to YG.” She looked happy.

may be you can’t. he’s busy preparing his album I guess. Or playing with his kid.” He shrugged while open the door.

You can heard Bad boy song playing on the background. The rest member busy practicing. They’re all in sweat shirt. On guy attracted Hyuri eye. The hat-guy who only wore wifebeater, jeans and sneakers.

VITAMIN BOOSTERS COMING!!!!!” seungri shot as he arrived inside.

The music stopped and all eyes moved to him. Then everyone nodded in unison after saw Hyuri entering the room.

you here?” Taeyang asked Hyuri, he surprised in big smile.

i can’t ??” she asked back in teased.

when did you arrived??” He asked again.

from where?” GD asked interrupted.

last night from Japan, oppa.” She answered.

Hyung, you have to check out her new helmet. I choose it for her.” Seungri exclaimed.

here.” She shows the helmet type that seungri choose for her.

I like the golden.” GD praised.

thanks. Same as my tattoo.” Sshe smiled.

YOU GOT A TATTOO????” all the five boys asked in unison, she shocked.

w-what? I can’t? just got it two days ago in Japan.” she surprised with the response.

where?” Seungri asked in curious.

here.” She raised her jacket and tilted her shirt until shows her back hip.

It written 'Sky is The Limit'. GD, Seungri, TOP, and Daesung looked at it closely. Second later the shirt put back to its original position by Taeyang.

wipe all your drools guys.” He said feisty.

wooh, overprotective.” GD said while walked away.

do you have another tattoo???” Seungri still curious.

eung.” She nodded.

All the boys gathered again in unison. Taeyang moved away and turn on the music again.

but don’t tell anyone, promise?” she whispered to four of the boys, they all nodded.

here.” She shows her left shoulder shirt.

The boys gasped in shocked. She closed it fast and the boys back to the reality.

is that real? Relly real? REAL???” seungri asked to make it sure.

eung. But don’t tell anyone.” She pleaded.

woah, daebak!!” GD and TOP praised in unison.

what’s daebak??” Taeyang asked.

it’s your fault not look it yourself.” TOP smirked.

Actually he is curious. But he don’t want to show it. He acted like busy dancing. Daesung and Seungri giggled each other while Hyuri face get redder between them.