happy ending~

Seungri's Classmate Driving Me Crazy!!!

 

For three hour later, the boys finished their dance practicing. They’re all went for lunch. They went to YG Cafeteria.

how’s your trip to japan??” Taeyang asked Hyuri who sat front of him.

not really good. I’m afraid the tires won’t help me next season.” She pouted.

is it that bad??” He asked again.

pretty much. That’s why tomorrow I fly to spain to take a test ride.” She shrugged.

SPAIN??” Taeyang shocked.

woah, no need to that shocked bae. It’s her job by the way.” GD said while snudged him on left side.

my first track will be on spain that’s why I have to go there for test ride.” She explain.

hey Hyuri, I was wandering is your game will have a bad impact? Such as in soccer you can got broken leg or something else.” Daesung asked.

yup. Your ride can’t slipped on the road. It can made you broken your arms or legs like I did last year.” She shrugged while munched on her meal.

you broke your arms???” seungri asked.

leg exactly.” She sipped on her ice lemon tea.

are you okay??” Taeyang asked in worried.

of course I am, oppa. It happen last year. Too bad I have to bed rest for three months and lost my almost champion for that season.” She answered sadly.

They chitchat each other until all of their lunch emptied. Taeyang said that will take Hyuri home. The boys just let him go, so does the leader.

Hyuri invite Taeyang inside her house. it’s empty, none.

where’s your manager?” he asked while sit at the couch.

at the airport maybe, bought the ticket to flight tomorrow.” She went to the kitchen.

She’s busy open her fridge and decided what to serve since her fridge empty becaue he left the house for a week.

She decided to made some ice vanilla tea. When she prepare the cups, she felt a pair of hands hugged her waist. She’s taken a back. She felt a warn breath on her head.

o-op-oppa??” she frozen at her place.

don’t you made me worried Hyuri-ya.” It’s Taeyang.

He sunk his head on Hyuri shoulder. She felt warm all over her body tranffered by Taeyang warm body.

i-I made you w-worried?” she asked in confused.

He turn over Hyuri body. Now they’re face to face. He still hugged on her waist. He reached on her hair to flip on her ear.

that broken leg or soon will be broken else. I’m worried.” He said, eyes thru eyes.

I won’t. I’ll be okay until the season over.” She smiled warmly.

promise me.” He cupped on her jaws.

I promis—“ Taeyang cut her with a sudden kiss.

Lips to lips. Not about lust, it’s about care on each other and don’t want other get hurt. Taeyang sent his feeling thru this sweet kiss. Hyuri smiled between the kiss until the air needed broke their kiss.

I don’t want anything bad happen to you.” Taeyang wiped on her lips, she smile.

I love you.” finally he braved himself to sent her his feelings.

She chuckled. He looked disappointed because she’s not replied it.

I’ll show you my other tattoo.” She said while swift her shirt on left shoulder.

Taeyang saw it. He read it. And now He smiling wide, showing her his smiley eyes.

Dong Youngbae is mine.” She said as she pointed at her tattoo.

They kissed in passion. Hoping time will be stopped around them.