Spread of the issue

Seungri's Classmate Driving Me Crazy!!!

 

-next morning-

yah! Monkey! What is it?? You dating taeyang ??” Hyuri manager already arrived at her house.

ani, wae??” she just woke up by his noisy.

it’s already spread all of internet. It says that you went out for supper with him. I thought you picked up Taehwan last night?” her piggy manager shows her an article on one of the portal sites.

aaah, that. I picked up Taehwan oppa but he want to go to the club. So I sent him there because seungri invite me to his club too. But I’m so hungry last night and that dolphin oppa don’t want to feed me.” She explain.

so you went out with taeyang ??” piggy asked in curious.

eung. We went to ahjumonim restaurant. Asked her if you don’t trust me.” She shrugged while sipped her milk.

I trust you. let’s wait from YG to confirm and we’ll do it later. Now don’t go anywhere.” Piggy said.

but I got a test this morning class, piggy!!!” she protested.

I’ll sent you then. Only one class right??” she nodded.

we’ll going to the office to fit in your costumes and helmet, arasseo?” she nodded again like a puppy.

 

-----00-----

 

morning.” She greet seungri in sad tone.

why are you that sad?” he asked while examining her face.

my piggy manager won’t allowed me to ride my motor this morning.” She pouted.

aaah, because the news??” he asked again.

eung.” She nodded in sad.

don’t worry about the news. It will fade out slowly.” He tapped on her shoulder.

but how was your dating with him last night?????” he really curious now.

what dating ?? we’re just eat supper, that’s it.” She explain.

and he sent you home??” he asked in sly face.

eung.” She nodded while read her magazine.

and you kissed him on his cheek??” he trapped her.

eungh.” She nodded unconsciously, she suddenly remember!

no—I mean—we just—“ she looked at seungri who smirked on her.

he told me everything, Hyuri-ya. No need to lie.” He smirked even more.

Now she embarrassed and sunk her face on her magazine. Not really read it but to hide her red face.

They have to attend the test for Econimic bussines class that morning for two hours. After that they left out of the class. Hyuri and Seungri walked together to the parking lot.

Hyuri-ya, are you busy tomorrow?” seungri asked.

I don’t know, why?” she asked back while walked down the stair to the 1st floor.

we have performance in m! countdown. Can you come??” seungri looked her in hope.

why do you want me to come??” she asked in disbelief.

just want to eager someone spirit.” He smile slyly.

mworagu??” she didn’t understand.

They’re already on the parking lot. Seungri walked to his car mean while Hyuri walked to her piggy manager.

tomorrow at 9am. Don’t be late, okay.” With this, seungri enter his car and left Hyuri dumbfounded.

what tomorrow?” her manager asked.

n-ne?” Hyuri woke from her dumbness.

what he asked you for tomorrow?” her manager repeat the question again.

he asked me to come to m! countdown tomorrow.” She shrugged and enter the car.

Her car rode out of the college building. They head to her office quarter.

I think he wanted you to cheer on Big Bang.” Her manager guess.

why would i??” she asked dumbfully.

it’s their third weak on chart. Maybe they’ll win again this week. So he want you to come to celebrate with them.” He explain while driving.

aaah, is that so?” she nodded in understand.

don’t tell Meah and Ara, they will be mad at you if they know it. They mad at me this morning because of your news and also they mad because I got my shirt sign by Big Bang.” He grinned in proud.

they mad at you but you smiling wide??” she asked in disbelief.

I won over them ahaahhaha. They only got album signed but I got my shirt signed.” He smile even wider.

stupid fanboy.” She shook her head.