Second meeting

Seungri's Classmate Driving Me Crazy!!!

 

-Two days later-

ok, class have you all do your homework?” Professor Choi asked his class, all nodded.

Lee Hyuri walked to the front and handed the task to the professor.

thank you Hyuri-ssi.” He praised her.

ah, have you collect the task from Seungri??” the professor asked her, she put a afraid face.

it’s here professor!” the last minute hero came while breathing rapidly on the door and sweat all over his face.

sorry I’m late professor.” He handed the task and also his form paper.

at least you tried to make it.” He satisfied.

both of you can back to your seat.” Seungri and Hyuri walked to their seat.

It happened that seat beside Hyuri is empty so Seungri sit there. He sat while wiping up all his sweat from jogging or running or even sprinting for not to be late.

The lecture happened for one and half hour. It ended earlier because Professor Choi got appointment to do.

Thanks for the answers.” Seungri told Hyuri while packing up his belonging after Professor Choi left the class.

no need.” She shrugged while closed at her book.

hey, I’m not introducing myself before. I am—

Lee Seunghyun or rather be called Seungri. Maknae of Bigbang.” He got cutted by Hyuri.

How do you know that?” he plastered a sly face.

who didn’t know you?” she smirked.

so, how far did you know about me?” he raised an eyebrow.

don’t get it wrong. My bestfriend like you so much. I just copied what she always said.” She shrugged while packed up her things.

ahh, I see.” He looked disappointed.

hey, you said that you are the representative of this class.” He said while looked at Hyuri, so does Hyuri looked back at him and nodded.

can I have your phone number?? Just in case I got the information correctly.” Here he goes, the tactic of the player.

you can asked the Professor yourself.” She looked away.

ani ani ani. It would be rude if I asked for the task to him. Better asked your classmate, right?” he negotiated.

She sighed. Such a player!

arasseo. Gimme your phone.” She asked his phone.

gimme your phone too, I’ll type it myself.” He smiled cheekily.

arasseo arasseo. Why are you like negotiating so much?” she mumbled while let out her phone.

For awhile they exchange phone number and then Hyuri gave back Seungri phone.

here.

I’m finished too.” He also handed back.

ah, before I forget! I put another number. Please text to the number after you found out, understand? Thank you” with this he flew off of the class and gone from sight.

what a weird guy.” She shrugged while hang her bag.

Ring Ring Ring --- Hyuri phone ringing.

yeobusseyo?” she picked up.

oh, Meah-ya, wae geurae?

mworagu?

na? jigeum? But i—

yeobusseyo?? Yeobusseyo?” it looks like the other hang up the calls.

She ran to the parking lot and ride at her Ducati to her friend place as fast as she can. Thank Godness she’s not got trapped on traffic jam so she can ride faster.

After she arrived at the place she ride off of her Ducati and ran inside to find her friend.

HYURIIII!!!” a girl waved at her, she ran at her right away.

what are you doing here stupid!” Hyuri mad at her friend.

can’t you tell??” she pointed at the big banner above her.

It wrote “BIGBANG FANS SIGNING” and after that she sighed in disbelief.

I was riding like a hell and you got me here for attending this fans signing??” she asked in frustration.

eung. Ara can’t make it. She had a meeting at Jeju now and she want you to attend as her. Pleaseee pleaseeeeeee.” Her friend pleaded.

no! no! don’t use that aegyo! No.” she avoiding her friend gaze but her friend kept insisting.

I know, I know.” She gave up.

let’s go inside.” Hyuri walked inside the Fans signing event with Meah, her friend.

It’s already got a long queue made but Hyuri and Meah stand in line too.

he will scolded me after this. hyu~” she let out a deep sigh, Meah saw this.

mian hyuri-ah. I’ll talked to him. Don’t worry.” She tried to cheer her up.

no need. I’m okay as long as my friend happy.” She pinched at Meah puffy cheek, and Meah giggled.

Finally the Bigbang came out and the building became crowded of fangirls screaming. After a short talk session, the group started the signing section.

After waiting for one hour, its time for Meah and Hyuri to get signing. Meah handed another bigbang album to her. Meah moved before her and Hyuri got on the first person.

It’s the Blonde one with smiley eye and a warm smile.

anyeong.” He greet.

n-ne. anyeonghaseyo.” She looked cocky.

oh, you are maknae friend right?” he looked at Hyuri in surprised.

ne.” she nodded in polite.

aaah, so this is for Lee Hyuri.” When he want to type Hyuri name, she stopped him.

please write Kim ara. Actually my friend who desire to come here but she can’t make it.” She try to explain.

aah, ok. Kim Ara.” He signing.

perhaps, do you know my name?” he looked doubt.

Kang Daesung-ssi, right?” she answered.

you right! Ah, dahengitda.” He looked relieved, and then he gave the album to the next person of him. It’s the maknae.

oh? Neo?” he pointed at Hyuri.

don’t point out your finger.” She looked embrassed.

hehe mian. But what are you doing here?” he asked in confuse.

my friend can’t make it so I have to be here as her. And please write Kim Ara.” She felt impatient.

Seungri signing while spelling on ‘Kim Ara’.

ok, next.” Hyuri moved the album from Seungri to the person next to him.

ya! I’m not finished yet!” he protested, she just shrugged.

oh, I saw you the other day, right?” it’s time for the leader.

ne. I’m Seungri-ssi classmate.” Hyuri try to be as polite as she can.

Hyuri right?” GD asked but he got stopped before write on the album.

yes, my name is Hyuri but please write Kim Ara, because it is for my friend who can’t make it here.” She gave excuses.

gojitmal, hyung. She want to come here to see me, exactly.” Seungri interrupted in whispered.

I’ll tell professor Choi that you got my answers for your task.” Hyuri piercing her eyes to Seungri.

hehehe, mian.” He smiled sheepishly.

sorry for our maknae. He likes to play a lot.” GD smiled while signing.

it’s Kim Ara right?” GD repeated the name again, Hyuri just nodded.

And then GD moved the album to his next person. It’s the Mohawk guy.

hi, what’s you—“ he stunt while hold the album.

hi, it’s Kim Ara.” Hyuri answered in polite smile.

GD snudged him to wake him from his stunt. He looked stutter in his sight, his ears got red, and cold sweat appears in his face.

oppa, neo gwaenchanhayo?” Hyuri asked in confused.

 “n-ne. sorry, what’s your name was it?” he opened the album to find his signing spot.

Hyuri but please write Kim Ara, this is for my friend who can’t make it here.” She answered.

ah, geuraekuna.” He signing with writing Kim Ara on it. So, she is Hyuri.

here, thank you for coming.” He looked at her tried to smile but his ear got redder.

She smiled back and moved to the last person. It’s the blue Seunghyun. Yes, it’s TOP.

anyeonghaseyo.” Top greet.

anyeonghaseyo.” She replied back.

oh, you’re Seungri friend, right?” he realized when he saw at Hyuri face.

ne.” she nodded.

who was your name? I’m sorry, I forget easily.” TOP made excuses.

Hyuri.” Hyuri got cutted by taeyang who answered to TOP, TOP surprised by that.

TOP looked at taeyang who busy signing again but then Top smirked.

hey, I like your motor. You sure ride that a lot, don’t you?” he asked while looked at Hyuri.

Hyuri actually can’t handle on TOP intense gaze but she have to look back as polite manner.

what’s the type?” he asked again.

Ducati.” She said proudly.

aaah, it’s duc---

hyung, just sign it. Your fans waiting.” Taeyang interrupted while sipped on his ice frapucinno.

aigoo~ youngbae. You're impatient, don’t you?” he smirked while talked to taeyang.

Taeyang looked away to GD but TOP giggled. And then he signed on the album.

please write Kim Ara, oppa.” Hyuri said.

you change your name??” he asked.

anieyo. It is for my friend.” She answered in giggled.

aaah, arasseo. Kim Ara.” He wrote it and then closed the album.

here and thank you for coming.” He said while handed the album to her.

I bet everyone will be stuttered under TOP gazed, so does Hyuri. She got the album back but ashamed to look at TOP eyes. She nodded and walked away.

jiyoung-ah, didn’t you see someone got aroused here??” TOP asked GD.

 

ne, hyung. It looked strange. He never liked this before. Maybe he is ……….. “ TOP and GD smirked while looked at the person between them who acted busy on signing.