Fortunately meet at the Airport

Seungri's Classmate Driving Me Crazy!!!

 

-Two days later-

maknae-ya~” taeyang called seungri who busy eat his breakfast at their dorm.

oh hyung! Morning!” she said while munched his bread.

why are you dressed neatly hyung??” seungri asked while looked at taeyang from head to toe.

do you have class after this?” taeyang asked back.

eung.” Seungri nodded while munched back his bread.

didn’t your manager borrowed your car to the YG building?” taeyang asked again.

eung.” Seungri just nodded.

great!! I can send you to your class now.” He smiled from ear-to-ear.

Seungri got choked and then he drink his tea. After that he packed up his things and runaway from taeyang.

I’ll take a cab hyung!!” he left taeyang dumfounded and ran out of the dorm while chuckled. The rest member laughed at them while walked to the kitchen for grabbing some breakfast.

ya! Maknae! I’ve already dressed up! And I tried to wake up early you know!!!” taeyang yelled at the door in frustration.

maybe next time, bae.” GD calmed his bestfriend while tapped on his shoulder which is looked down.

 

-------00-------

 

morning.” Seungri greet Hyuri who just arrived at their class.

woah, you sure early this time.” Hyuri greeted back in disbelief.

hehehe, I got a good spirit to start the day.” He smiled sheepishly.

She shrugged and then sat at her usual seat. It is right next to seungri.

hey, did you already found out the number that I gave you?” seungri asked.

what number?” hyuri looked confused.

number that I gave you at the other day. You already forgot that?” Seungri widen his eyes in disbelief.

give me your phone, I’ll show it to you.” seungri asked for Hyuri phone.

I don’t have it. My manager handle it.” She shrugged in disappointment.

your what? Manager?” seungri asked again.

eung. He kidnapped it from me because he’s mad at me.” She answered in pout.

why would he mad?” seungri try to collect his intelegence for this.

because I can’t come to him but I attended at your fansigning at the otherday.” She looked down.

but why would you need a manager??” seungri got curious now.

I kind-a busy person. So I need a manager to fix at my schedule, hehehe.” She answered sheepishly.

what kind of bus---“ he got cut because The Lecturer already arrived.

 

 ------00------

 

-at night-

seungri-ya, didn’t you have some homework to collect tomorrow?” his Mohawk hyung asked.

eobseoyo hyung. Waeyo?” seungri asked back while all the boys entering the airport.

nothing, I’m just—“ he got cut by the maknae.

isn’t that Hyuri??” seungri said while piercing his eyes to one girl who walked with another man while holding a skateboard.

eodi? Eodi?” taeyang asked while looking around.

right there.” GD moved taeyang head to the girl that seungri means.

The girl walked closer to them. It seems that she acknowledge the boys appearance. She tried to walk further from the boys. But seungri caught her fast.

HYURI-ya!!!” he called, the girl suddenly stopped.

a-ah Seungri-ssi.” She greeted back, the boys moved closer to her.

what are you doing here?” seungri asked.

i-I just arrived.” She answered.

from where?” he asked again.

japan. Got something to do there.” She answered easily.

anyeonghaseyo oppa-deul.” She bowed to the rest bigbang member.

All the rest bigbang member greeted her back politely. Hyuri felt something kept snudging her hand. It’s her manager.

what?” she whispered.

b-b-b-igb-b-bang.” He stuttered, kind of fanboy.

ah seungri-ssi and oppa-deul sorry if it’s emberassing but can you give signs for my fanboy manager??” she asked in emberassed.

The boys chuckled, so does seungri.

is he vips?” daesung asked.

kind of, oppa.” She let out a deep breath.

ok then, where should we sign?” seungri asked.

Hyuri manager grabbed on her skateboard. “here, please.

PLAKK!! Hyuri hit on his head and grabbed back her skateboard.

it’s mine. Found something else, piggy.” She pout.

Then her manager gave up on the skateboard but confused where should the bigbang sign for him.

can’t they sign on your shirt since it’s white?” Hyuri asked.

ah right. On my shirt please.” He offered his white shirt and a marker.

GD started to signing, then Daesung, seungri, Taeyang, and the last is TOP. Mean while hyuri busy took a picture of them signing on her manager.

Meah and Ara will be jealous of him.” She mumbled herself.

thank you so much.” Hyuri manager bowed while smile wide.

ok then, I’ll be leaving oppa-deul. I’m so sorry for troubling you guys.” Hyuri asked for leaving.

it’s okay. Since it’s also helped one of our members to be happy.” GD smirking on Taeyang.

Hyuri and her manager bowed and then leave the boys. It looks that her manager so excited got bigbang signs while Hyuri ride on her skateboard to the exit door.

whatever she does, she’s cool.” Daesung looked at Hyuri from afar.

what are you looking at??” Taeyang closed daesung eyes forcefully.

hyung! Andwaeeee! Aarghh!!” daesung struggled with taeyang.

seems like there is someone who’s jealousy here~” GD sang while snudging at TOP.

Jaelousy~ jaelousy~” TOP sang too.

jaelousy~~” seungri in choir.

All the boy chuckled while walked to the boarding pass getting caught up by their manager and stylist noona.