The Warning

Night Warriors [Hiatus]

 

Chapter Two: The Warning

 

"We are Night Warriors and we are on your side" -Seul-

 

I stared at him for the longest time. It has been centuries since we last saw each other. After everything that happened between us I never thought I’d see him again. Yet, here he was standing in front of me with a grin on his face.

 

“Aren’t you going to greet me? After all we haven’t seen each other for a long time.” He asked me with a smirk on his face.

 

The years hadn’t changed him one bit. He was still the same. Something in my gut told me that our little reunion is not a good sign.

 

“Why are you here?” I asked him suspiciously.

“We haven’t seen each other in centuries and that’s the kind of greeting I get? I must say I’m hurt.” He said taking a seat from the chair just across us.

“I’m asking you again… why are you here?”

 

I was still not convinced that he was here for chitchat.

 

“It seems the years hasn’t dull your senses, as expected of you. I’m here to warn you. He is coming.” He said standing up from the chair and walked towards me.

“He? What are you talking about?” I asked him.

 

He was inches from my face and I could tell that what he was about to tell me was something big.

 

“He’ll be here and soon all the fallen will come together and rise again.” He told me.

“Fallen?” I asked again.

“You have been warned. It’s the least I could do, after all… I do owe you one… brother.”

 

He turned around and within a blink of an eye, he disappeared.

 

The fallen will come together and rise again…

 

The thing that I feared the most is coming. I have to gather the others and find a way to stop whoever it is that are helping the fallen.

 

The fallen must be stopped at all cost.

 

_________________________________

 

Seeing Seum was not a good sign. Although he warned me of what the Fallen planned to do he did not say when, where and how. I have always feared that the Fallen might surface again.

 

Now my fears are coming true.

 

This is not good.

 

I have heard rumors that the Prince of Darkness had been born in to this world and the Fallen are using all their resources to use him for their cause. With the rumors of the Dark Prince coming I began to feel troubled. The Fallen are powerful and I will need all the help I could get. Along with the birth of the Dark Prince was also the rumor that the Savior had also been born.

 

I have to find him and ask for his help.

 

I cannot do this alone...

Not with Seum knowing my every move.

 

I thought of a few angels that might help but most of them are on the Battlefield.

 

What am I going to do?

 

I stood on top of a tall business building hoping to clear my head as I watched the view of the city.

 

Creator...

I need your help.

 

I need your help to save the human race.

Send me the right persons that could help us.

 

I closed my eyes and repeated that silent prayer over and over again. Then a vision came to me. A young group of men using their abilities fighting against fallen angels… I recognized the men as members of Night Warriors Section B and gave a deep sigh.

 

"Them? Are you sure?" I asked out loud looking up in the sky.

 

To answer my question lightning struck and I nodded my head.

 

"Ok... Ok... I was just asking." I mumbled under my breath.

 

I jumped off the building and landed on the ground from thirty stories safely as if I had just jumped out of bed. I closed my eyes again. I concentrated and tried to feel their presence. After a few moments I felt them and knew where they were.

 

I just hope they aren't too busy...

 

__________________

 

(Yongguk)

 

I gave out a deep sigh and nodded my head. Mother was scolding me again for arriving late.

 

“Why do you always do this Yongguk? Why can’t you be more like your brother Yongnam? He gets high grades in school, he arrives home early…” My mother kept saying over and over again.

 

I stood there in the middle of my room that I shared with my brother, Yongnam and silently listened to her never-ending comparison to my brother. My mother is an earth woman and I am an angel. In order to stay on earth and fight in the battlefield, I was sent her earlier than my comrades and was born to this world by the earth woman in front of me. In her eyes, I am her son and Yongnam is my twin brother.

 

That is not the case in mine. Yongnam is her son and I was not. I’m one of the creations of the Creator and I am different from them.

 

I have abilities that they can never have.

I have seen and heard things that they had never experienced.

I cannot die… at least the not the way a human does…

 

Most importantly…

I do not have a soul.

 

A soul is a special thing that the Creator gave to humans.

 

Without a soul, you have no conscience.

You cannot feel anything physical.

 

Yongnam was born human. My mother was already pregnant with him when the Creator sent me to Earth. So, he does not have the responsibility that I have to carry.

 

Other than being an angel, I am also a Night Warrior. I lead my fellow Night Warriors in a battle against the Fallen. With fighting evil angels with different abilities every night, I was bound to arrive home late every night.

 

“What are you doing going out every night? I know you’re already 23 but you still live under my roof. You should know that…”

 

“She’s really starting to be a pain in the , isn’t she?”

 

A familiar voice resounded in my head and I had to smile upon hearing it.

 

“How can you smile at a time like this? Are you even listening to me?” My mother asked me angrily.

 

“Do you want me to do something about her?”

 

I shook my head no and my mother got even angrier. All of a sudden she stopped talking and closed her eyes. I heard a voice repeating some words over and over again.

 

“You don’t need to this.” I said out loud.

 

He was nearby. I could tell and I did not want him to in my personal business. My earth family was my problem not his.

 

“I have to. We are being summoned.”

“By whom?”

“Seul.”

 

I gave a deep sigh again and silently watched as my mother walked towards the bed like a zombie. I went out the door. I saw him standing right in front of the door.

 

“You do know that Himchan will have a fit when he finds out you have been using your abilities like this, Zelo.” I told him.

“The situation calls for it. You’d rather have Seul waiting?” He asked me back.

“Where do we meet him?”

“Where else?” He asked me back shrugging his shoulders looking at me like an idiot.

 

I got on my black motorcycle and handed Zelo the spare helmet. He got on and together we rode towards a familiar destination.

 

If Seul was looking for us…

Then…

Something big is going to happen.

_________________________________________

 

Himchan stood up and let out a frustrated groan for the nth time in the past hour. He and the other members of the Night Warriors Section B had been waiting for someone important to arrive. They were in an empty bar. Himchan was sitting on a bar stool. Youngjae and Daehyun were behind the bar looking at the bottle of drinks on the shelf. Jongyup was sitting next to Himchan listening to some music with his mp4 player. Zelo sat cross-legged on top of the counter and Yongguk slept beside him using Zelo's right leg as a pillow.

 

“Why isn’t he here yet? We have been waiting for the past hour for him. Doesn’t he know common courtesy?” He complained.

“I didn’t even know you know that.” Zelo answered rolling his eyes.

“What did you say?” Himchan asked him with a hint of annoyance ready to hit Zelo's head.

“Yah! Guys! Chill. There’s no need to fight amongst ourselves.” Youngjae said going in between the two.

“He started it.” The two of them said together.

 

For a while there was silence yet everyone could sense the tension rising between Himchan and Zelo.

 

“Well… I’m tired of your complaints.” Zelo added.

“What…” Himchan said turning around ready to fight Zelo if necessary.

“Yah! Can’t you guys keep it down? You'll wake up Yongguk.” Daehyun said pointing to the sleeping man not far from him.

“Sleep? How can he sleep at a time like this?” Himchan said.

"Do you want him to wake up?" Youngjae asked raising his eyebrows.

 

Himchan looked at Yongguk uneasily and kept his mouth shut. He knew that waking up Yongguk would not be good, most especially knowing his temper.

 

"Are you sure that he is coming? I mean were your visions correct?" Youngjae asked Zelo and Jongup.

"Yes." Both he and Zelo answered together

“Is he coming today? You told us that he was coming.” Himchan asked impatiently.

“Why are you in such a hurry? We said he is coming.” Zelo asked back rolling his eyes.

 

Before Himchan could answer the lights went out.

 

“See? I told you.” Zelo said.

 

The front door opened. A tall guy with black hair wearing a black trench coat entered the room. His eyes were blue and his skin was pale. He waved his hand and the lights again. He stared at the five blonde-haired guys staring at his direction.

 

Without saying anything else, all of them gathered around the bar.

 

“Ugh… This place looks like a dump.” Seul said looking around.

“You are late. You were supposed to be here…” Himchan started to say but Seul cut him off.

“Wake him up. He needs to hear what I have to say.” Seul said pointing at the sleeping Yongguk.

 

The members looked at each other uneasily. All of them didn’t want to wake the sleeping Yongguk. Seul sensed their uneasiness and went closer to Yongguk. He placed a hand on his forehead. There was a white light that came out of Seul’s hand. Yongguk then opened his eyes and immediately sat up. He was unusually calm which surprised members of Night Warriors Section B.

 

“How did you do that?” Youngjae asked with a surprised expression.

“Mind control.” Jongyup answered.

“This guy can control Yongguk’s mind?” Youngjae asked again.

“I have no time for further delay. Yongguk wake up and listen.” Seul said snapping his fingers.

 

Yongguk then shook his head and blinked his eyes many times. He looked at Seul and his expression was not good.

 

“Uh-oh… He doesn’t look happy.” Himchan said looking uneasy.

 

The members stared at the two Night Warriors without a word while the two had their staring contest.

 

“I don’t like it when someone messes with my head.” Yongguk said.

 

Yongguk’s right hand started to turn red and the room started to heat up. Seul walked closer to Yongguk fearlessly.

 

“We can fight after I tell you what I came here for.” Seul told him.

“Talk.” Yongguk replied.

 

Yongguk calmed down and his hand no longer red, much to the members’ relief.

 

“So what’s the problem?”Daehyun asked finally speaking.

 

Seul took a deep breath. He looked at each member.

 

“Are you sure these are the guys that will help me?” Seul asked out loud while looking up.

 

There was a loud sound of thunder that surprised the members. Seul took another deep breath and nodded his head.

 

“Night Warriors Section B… I need your help. I received news that the Fallen are coming together…” Seul started to say.

 

He paused for a moment and again looked at each member.

 

“… to rise again.” Seul added finally finishing his sentence.

_________________________________________________

 

Hi guys,

 

Finally updated, sorry if the chapter is not as interesting as I had hoped. But it will get better I am sure of it.

 

What will the BAP members’ reaction to what Seul had said. Will Yongguk and Seul have a face off?

 

See you in the next update!

 

Peace!

 

Seul Young

3.6.2013

 

PS.

 

Added Bonus:

 

Character Profile:

 

Bang Yongguk-

 

He is the leader of Night Warriors Section B. He is an angel with the abilities that of Vampire (except he cannot be killed by wooden sticks or whatever anti-vampire things). Other than his vampire like abilities, he can control fire. Even though he is the leader, he does not act like one. He likes to sleep (to conserve his strength) He doesn't like anyone who wakes him up. He is not gentle with anyone except Zelo whom he treats like his son.

 

Kim Himchan-

 

He is the Commander General of Night Warriors Section B. He has the ability of a spell caster and often uses music to create illusions and powerful sound waves. He nags and is ill-tempered. He often gets in fights with Zelo. Even though he is like that he is the one that keeps the group in line with their mission. He is affectionate with Jongup.

 

Jung Daehyun-

 

He is an angel with the ability to change into anyone and any animal. Daehyun does not talk much but when he does he doesn't stop. He is a girl magnet and makes earth women unable to resist his charms. He and fellow Night Warrior Youngjae is close and often together. He loves to eat.

 

Yoo Youngjae-

 

He is an angel with the ability to control wind, water and lightning. Like Yongguk he has some vampire-like abilities. He is the brains of Night Warriors Section B. He is knowledgeable of earthly events and things. He like fellow Night Warrior Daehyun loves to eat. The two are close to each other.

 

Moon Jongup-

 

He has the ability to read minds and controls things. He is the most timid of all the Night Warriors Section B. He is also the most kind-hearted of them all. He loves to dance which is why he is close to Himchan for their love for music.

 

Choi Junhong (Zelo)-

 

He is an angel with the ability to use words to control anything or anyone. Unlike Jongup whom he shares his abilities with, he is mischievous and often gets in trouble. He and Himchan often fight. He is the youngest of all the Night Warriors Section B. He does not listen to anyone except Yongguk.