Prologue

Night Warriors [Hiatus]

 

(Prologue)

 

December 31, 11:59 -The Day Of Judgment-

 

Amidst the noise of firecrackers and loud cheers is a silent prayer. A priest stood in front of the altar of an old cathedral. His face had gone pale and he shivered in fear. He saw in front of him a woman. She wore black bloodstained dress and an inverted cross on her forehead. She lay lifeless on top of the altar. Blood covered the white linen that covered the altar. A baby though newly born did not appear so innocent. The baby's eyes were red and skin was as pale as the dead mother. The baby cried but it was not because of fear, rather it was a cry for power. The baby's mother had served her purpose. The priest went down on his knees and prayed every prayer he knew, for it was clear that the Prince of Darkness had arrived.

 

December 31, 11:59 - The Day of Judgment-

 

In the secure quiet walls of an old cathedral lay a woman with golden hair. She held in her arms her newly born baby. The priests all gathered around her and admired the newly born. The woman came to the cathedral alone and asked them for a room. After giving birth to the child she had died peacefully. The baby did not shed a tear and eyes were full of love and happiness. Upon seeing the baby, the priests felt an immense power coming from the baby.  A magnificent power. The priests then knew The Savior had returned to Earth.

 

(Prologue Two)

 

Angels were The Creator’s favorite creation. One particular angel Lucifer the light bearer was the most favorite of them all. But when The Creator created man, his attention turned to them and thus, man became his favorite.

Jealousy took over Lucifer upon seeing that The Creator had given man the one thing he didn’t have, a soul and Lucifer convinced angels to go against The Creator.

 

Thus, the Great Battle happened. Lucifer failed and the angels that rebelled against The Creator were stripped of their wings and were banished to earth with the law that they shall never return to heaven. The banished angels were called the FALLEN.

 

Lucifer was banished to the deepest and darkest part of the earth to never see again the light that he once bore. He is to live an eternity of darkness and loneliness.

 

The fallen wanted to hurt the one that took their wings and had banished them on earth. So, they turned to His favorite, man and influenced them to Sin. Lucifer, started with the first man created… Adam and Eve and entered their minds and convinced them to take a bite from the forbidden fruit and turned them to Sin.

 

Man became selfish, greedy and did all things ungodly thus tainting their once pure soul. Without a pure soul man cannot enter the gates of Heaven. The Creator wanted to save man so he sent down a savior to save them. But man did not heed his first coming and sentenced him to death. Thus The Creator took back his savior promising man that the savior will return once again and save them.

 

Until the day that the savior arrives, angels were sent to earth to guide and protect man from evil and fight against the fallen. The battle between good and evil lasted for ages, until now the battle is still going on.

 

Man is oblivious to the silent battle going on between the good angels and the fallen have no idea of all of this hence, I am writing this journal hoping that one day a human will read this and man will open their eyes to what is really happening and turn to The Creator once again.

 

My name is Seul, I am a Night Warrior and this is my journey through the Angel’s Battlefield.

___________________________________________________

Hi Guys!

I hope you can support my first BAP Fic.

I made this a bit too late but none the less I hope it was good enough.

I hope to hear more from guys!

Comments are welcome!

Peace!

Seul

2.15.13