Unexpected Guests pt1

Jar Of Hearts

You look at the text that Himchan sent to you earlier about what you needed to wear and you roll your eyes. He said that you have to wear a nice dress and heels, wear makeup and whatever else you don't really know how to do. You call Yazu to call a stylist and bring over a couple people to help make you up. 

"Do you have to go to this?" Yazu asks as he lets all the stylists come in to your condo.

"I guess. Everybody's going to be there so it's another chance for me to be able to try and get this whole mission over with," you say as you take off your pony tail. The stylists put you in a 2015 Chanel black sheer dress and Prada heels. 

"Okay. This is good. Clean everything up Yazu," you say. You head out of your condo and down to the lobby to find Himchan there with a bouquet of flowers.

"Wow! I hope those are for me!" you run up to him. He smiles at you and gives you the bouqet of flowers. You guys walk to his car and drive to his parent's house. The dinner that he was talking about was his grandmother's 90th birthday party and he asked you to be his date and you agree because everyone is going to be there.

"Oh, Ga In-ssi, did you happen to find a bracelet at your house last night? I think I might have left it there by accident," Himchan brings up.

"No! I didn't find anything! I'll look again if you wan't but last night I didn't find anything," you lie.

"Okay, thanks! If you could please tell me if you find it. It's really important to me," he says. 'You're gonna be better off without it, believe me.' you think to yourself. You guys arrive at the house (mansion more like it) at the same time as Daehyun and Jae Byeol.

"Yo! So are you two really going at it for reals now?" Himchan goes out and greets Daehyun while the valet opens the door for me. Daehyun doesn't say anything and just smiles at Himchan. Jae Byeol smiles at me then quickly turns away and links arms with Daehyun. 'That b*tch has a problem with me...The contract never called for me not to kill the Makers right?' you reason. You quickly go and link arms with Himchan as well. He takes you to meet with his grandmother.

"Oh! How lovely! And her name, I love it!" his grandmother says.

"Of course you would, grandma. You guys have the same name, Ga In-ssi," Himchan whispers. He takes you to the table next whwere everyone is already comfortably seated. You sit next to Himchan and Ha Nah. You eye Jae Byeol who is obviously making it way too obvious that she and Daehyun are a couple now. She laughs way too loud and has a constant smile plastered on her face even when she has no need to. 

"Ga In-ssi, do you want to see something cool?" Yongguk asks as he switches places with Ha Nah next to you. He takes out his phone and his bracelet and touches them together. Suddenly, a nebula is being displayed on the screen and like a projector is making everything look 3D.

"Wow..." You have always had a soft spot for 2 things: animals, and space. You had always been so interested in nebulas and stars and whenever you look at it, you feel at ease.

"Beautiful," Himchan whispers.

"It is," you reply.

"No. You." You look at Yongguk as he says that and you were taken a bit by surprise. But you know exactly how this is going to work in your favor.

"Can I look at it a while longer? Please?" you ask sweetly. He smiles and nods. He attaches the USB to your hand and hands you his phone.

"I'll be right back," Yongguk smiles. He stands up and heads over to the drinks. You take your drink and pretend to spill it on the phone.

"Oh no! Oh no no no no no!" you "panic". He get a bunch of napkins and cover the bracelet while you extract the SD card. 

"I am so sorry! My hand slipped!" you give Yongguk puppy dog eyes as he comes bcak to the table.

"Don't worry about it," he sits down next to you again.

"But I heard from Ga Yul that this bracelet is special to you," you say.

"Oh, not that one. It's this one. That one's the one where I can do all my miscellanous projects," Yongguk reveals. You nod your head and cuss (in your head) at the same time. Instead of returning the SD card, although, you decide to keep it and copy the things from it just in case.

"I'm just going to wash in the restroom," you excuse yourself. You head to the restroom and clean the bracelet and your hand while copying the contents of the SD card on your phone. 'Oh?' You study the contents and wonder what type of stuff he likes doing projects on.

"ISBN? Nuclear codes?" you wonder. You place the SD card back in the USB after completing the copy and go back out to give Yongguk back his bracelet. 

"Ga In-ssi!" Ga Yul runs to you and nearly crashes into you.

"Hi!" you prep yourself up.

"Hide! Go back in the restroom!" Ga Yul pushes you in and after going in, locks the door and closes the lights,

"What's going on?" you ask.

"Shh. There's some guys here who have guns," Ga Yul gets your attention and you get up and go out, but Ga Yul grabs you.

"Don't! What are you doing?!" Ga Yul asks. You pry her hands off of you and go out.